Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,045 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Write A Letter To Your Lover, Spouse Etc Against 2014. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write A Letter To Your Lover, Spouse Etc Against 2014. (653 Views)

18 Reasons You Should Be Faithful To Your Lover/spouse>>> A MUST READ 4 EVERYONE / Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write A Letter To Your Lover, Spouse Etc Against 2014. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2013
This is the season to wish well to your lover and spouse.

Mine:

Dear girlfriend, we have had a good time in 2013 and we shall spend better times in 2014. I shall work in all my shortcomings to make our relationship a more flourishing one in 2014 as i hope you shall also improve in your shortcomings especially to bear with me when i tell there's no money at the moment. I love you and will love you more in 2014 and beyond. #alwaysonmyheart.

Feel free to add yours to your lover here.

Happy new year in a matter of hours.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Girls In Nigeria / When Last Did You Do Something For The "First Time" And What Was It?? / Can Your Friends TAP THAT Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.