Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

What Attracts You? The Topic Or Expected Comments? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Attracts You? The Topic Or Expected Comments? (532 Views)

What Tribe/ethnic Group Outside Nigeria Attracts You. / 100,000 Expected At Onitsha Ofala / What's Expected Of Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Attracts You? The Topic Or Expected Comments? by ojoko1(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2013
It's now common to see readers ask " And this made front page?". Judging by topics which they think should not have ordinarily make front page. A lot of times, I've found myself opening a thread to while away time but find myself on the last page of such topic at the end of the day due to funny and expository comments. My question now is, is it the topic itself that makes you open a thread or the expected comments that such topic could generate.
Re: What Attracts You? The Topic Or Expected Comments? by CriminalIbos: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2013
i love topic tHat will involved tribal bashing..!
Re: What Attracts You? The Topic Or Expected Comments? by ojoko1(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2013
And if I may ask... do u derive satisfaction from this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strange: Rain In Lagos At This Time Of The Year? / What Are These Fruits Called In Your Dialect Or Local Lingua / ///alfa Ojasope Special Prayer & Healing..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.