Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (822416 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2014
XavierG:
Guys, at least it's a new week, don't lose hope of getting admitted.
Wait till this week ends. Keep FAITH!!

Anybody that has done the biodata ish should give an update.

If I get the two reference letter from two different clergymen, hope it will be accepted?
Somebody should answer this, please
yessir it will
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Professor1234(f): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2014
XavierG:

Go to waec office to get the original, don't know if you can use printout
Adedayo516, answer him.
thanks bro, dayo any info
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2014
Professor1234:
I used Waec G.c.e to Process my Admission, please How can I get the Original or I can use the Print Out
you can use d print out if u are unable to get d original. We're in da same shoes
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Kingdomdaughter(f): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2014
Lexxybooy:
wot course?
Morning lexxybooy, check ur mail pls, i sent a msg not quite long
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Teenezz: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2014
Lngest tym guyz...hop y'l av bin gud
a v.ri big congratulooooobia 2 doz admited....clearance on ma mind nw..3rd-14th.uhmmm jez too sudden,hope to see y'l dat dai

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 26, 2014
mitshell:
do I still stand a chance of gaining admission? 69 is ma score n I chabged to german?
I wished I could say 'YES', but it depends. If what is being displayed is 'no admission yet' or thereabout, then you jst have to brace urslf. But if it still reads 'UAP', den by monday u'll get to access ur status, cos obviously, the MIS had to rush up the upload in meeting the deadline. I sense they are yet to upload all admitted candidates or grant some candidates the access.

So tomorrow will decide!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2014
Marc9:

The former had 263/78, while the latter had 246/77. They both applied for MBBS.

If the 2nd batch was based totally on merit, who deserves the pharmacy?

I spent time here sensitizing fellas on the compulsory use of Ctchmnt/ELDS criteria, but noone took me seriously then.

The fella that scored 246/77 edged out the fella with 263/78 because he was prioritized using his catchment advantage.

So it has nothing to do with luck, or 'photogene(who has the cuter look)'.

And yes u could attribute it to God for making the fella with 246/77 turn out to be the best in line from his state pool.

A perfect example is observed in football, when they group countries in World cup or UEFA competition!
marc i know u're right abt catchment/ELDS, but two things are involved,wot i talked abt earlier, ppl won't disclose how it was done but :-x
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by mitshell: 6:57am On Oct 26, 2014
Marc9:
I wished I could say 'YES', but it depends. If what is being displayed is 'no admission yet' or thereabout, then you jst have to brace urslf. But if it still reads 'UAP', den by monday u'll get to access ur status, cos obviously, the MIS had to rush up the upload in meeting the deadline. I sense they are yet to upload all admitted candidates or grant some candidates the access.

So tomorrow will decide!
it says no admission, any how sha.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2014
Dopeyomi:
I want congratulate those Tha̶̲̥̅̊t have been admitted!
I wish yσυ guys the best of luck in Your̶̲̥̅̊ stay and studies in Ui.

So sad right now but i still thank God..
I hope to see yσυ guys next year i gat to hustle hard and purchase another JAMB form.. Though I've been admitted in POLYIBADAN..
I failed twice buh am not gonna fail the third time tis high time i buckle ma shoes and strive hard for what i ₩ant and not to settle down for the less and the so called 'Geography' in Ui

After all the day and night readings,Tutorials etc for UTME and PUTME i ended up scoring 53 in PUTME and still didn't guaranty my admission in Ui.. Though i consider my 250 JAMB score as a waste.. Would have been happy if i ђa∂ 200 or 201 in JAMB and score up to like 73 in PUTME
Buh all is well and God knows best..

I ђa∂ a nice time here tHo.. A special thank yσυ to those who made my stay here conducive and lively.. Best of luck in уσυя endeavours Goodbye hope to see yσυ guys next year

Lexxybooy
Wunt my enemies laugh at me now

And the interpretation of my name 'Abayomi' goes Thus;
"But for God my enemies
would have laughed at me".

Abayomi is officially signing out of here.
seriously,i really do not know what to say,we will talk beta,wen am online on whatsapp
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by along11(m): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2014
Morning... Has anyone been admitted into archeology/anthropology or Human kinetics
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2014
Kingdomdaughter:

Morning lexxybooy, check ur mail pls, i sent a msg not quite long
have just replyed it,gocheck!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2014
FrancisTony and others asking if anyone had been admitted for "Industrial Chemistry" ...... Have seen! she had 78% shez a member of this thrend doe, but wunt mention,coz she maynt lyk it doe...

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2014
treasuregr8:

Does that meAn no hope for those who opted for germAn
?
i don't know,i also opted for german
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by along11(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2014
I guess my web browser is faulty..... I tried confirming for people dt already got admission and it was saying No Provisional Admission..... Whereas on thier phone they were given admission... Those tht said UAP ny valid i also tried checking and it also said No Provision Admission Given
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by along11(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2014
I guess my web browser is faulty..... I tried confirming for people dt already got admission and it was saying No Provisional Admission..... Whereas on thier phone they were given admission... Those tht said UAP ny valid i also tried checking and it also said No Provision Admission Given....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2014
FrancisTony:
Nawa O, everybody is giving up.

I refuse to be tempted. cry
What course were u given?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Kingdomdaughter(f): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2014
Lexxybooy:
have just replyed it,gocheck!
I got it, tnks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2014
It seems courses like german and russian have very low quotas. They actually don't admit much, and seem to give preference to candidates who offered french, or indigenous language in their O'level. The departments must have been sensitively selective!

That's just the logical explanation why most didn't get in for german or russian.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2014
Lexxybooy:
sure,someone had paid since sef :-D ..... And u av to pay b4 u start ur clearance,according to their instruction
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2014
Lexxybooy:
sure,someone had paid since sef :-D ..... And u av to pay b4 u start ur clearance,according to their instruction
...ok bro.i will mail u naw....i gat many qwestion for u ooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Barryquin(f): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2014
mitshell:
it says no admission, any how sha.
Bae, u gonna turn d any how sha to it worked out well sha this week by his grace... plz dear, don't just for a minute be discouraged, even if its NO admission yet, i'll take that to be part of the congestion jargon.. my not trying to raise ur hope or anytin, m just saying you are not over it yet! u ain't in it alone.. so y'all should just hold on till tmrw, reading quotes on giving up and settling for some low shii ain't encouraging at all.. even the strong ones just balled awt like October ended already.. its Gonna b good news this week by his grace, and God'll definitely give u guys cause to smile wen the whole thing is over with... It is always okay dearies, always and ever! #StayAlive..

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2014
spade:

Look bro... I feel your pain and all, but could you, just this once, not "call a Spade a Spade"?
Na person username be that, and you're kinda clogging up my mentions.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers cool
cheesy why will you name yourself spade? Thatt word is used very often,I wonder how many mentions u will be getting per day cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Kingdomdaughter(f): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2014
#keep mute
Hmmmn
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by along11(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2014
Barryquin:

Bae, u gonna turn d any how sha to it worked out well sha this week by his grace... plz dear, don't just for a minute be discouraged, even if its NO admission yet, i'll take that to be part of the congestion jargon.. my not trying to raise ur hope or anytin, m just saying you are not over it yet! u ain't in it alone.. so y'all should just hold on till tmrw, reading quotes on giving up and settling for some low shii ain't encouraging at all.. even the strong ones just balled awt like October ended already.. its Gonna b good news this week by his grace, and God'll definitely give u guys cause to smile wen the whole thing is over with... It is always okay dearies, always and ever! #StayAlive..

Ok ... We all hope so
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2014
Dapo777:

What course were u given?

Nothing.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2014
in other news, y'all have been banned from kissing in the love garden o

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by HouseOfBalloons(f): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2014
I don't have my waec original certificate. Can my waec result printout be used for clearance? Tag: adedayo516, cleverj01, Taylor184 or any other person
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2014
as for me ooo...my God is not a man that would lie...neither a son of man that he should repent....he has said i am going to get admission in the university of ibadan..SHOYEMI AYODEJI ISAAC....dats the name to look out for in the list under the faculty of ART....o sure bajee
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2014
tushwitch:
lol..... Kilode? God punish such ban! Wae i never resume! Dey must be Joking
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Donjydex(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2014
milly16:
also u too we r on d same boat I dnt tink it will affect d clearance since u hv d odars
just to be on safer side I guess buh if d worst happens,dey cnt send me back home cos of dat and if dey do,den dey're writing letter to shekau

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by geedot: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2014
tushwitch:
beht why?
Wey ah never do ma own.. Lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2014
HouseOfBalloons:
I don't have my waec original certificate. Can my waec result printout be used for clearance? Tag: adedayo516, cleverj01, Taylor184 or any other person
yesso we can....same here

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.