Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (822679 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by DrHost: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Goodevening, do ui accept neco awaiting result ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Eversmiling1(f): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
gud day house.....i have a question pls...i saw some tym ago dat cooking waz banned UI hostels....i don't know how true pls some1 reply ASAP....TENKS IN ADVANCE

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by obaayo2: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Eversmiling1:
gud day house.....i have a question pls...i saw some tym ago dat cooking waz banned UI hostels....i don't know how true pls some1 reply ASAP....TENKS IN ADVANCE
cooking in the hostel is not banned..cooking in the room is banned
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by RoyalBlak007: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pls can anyone help wif accomodation outsyd campus
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
RoyalBlak007:
Pls can anyone help wif accomodation outsyd campus
accommodation outside schl... Is not advisable for freshers... I advise u stick to d schl hostel @least for 100levl

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
DrHost:
Goodevening, do ui accept neco awaiting result ?
yes sure they do... As far as it meets up with d deadline date for it. Which I guess will always do.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Eversmiling1(f): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
obaayo2:
cooking in the hostel is not banned..cooking in the room is banned
......pls do explain tenx in advance
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by obaayo2: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Eversmiling1:
i mean u can cook..but not in your room...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by DrHost: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lexxybooy:
yes sure they do... As far as it meets up with d deadline date for it. Which I guess will always do.
d required date was july 21 last post utme and neco result was released mid september. Do you think this can work
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by carlosta: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Eversmiling1:
There's a place for cooking called kitchenette. You cook there but hey, rules can be bent *winks*. When i was in a block, all the guys i saw cooking, it was where they wanted. wink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
DrHost:
d required date was july 21 last post utme and neco result was released mid september. Do you think this can work
.i used neco......tho its was god favour sha
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Eversmiling1(f): 5:28am On Dec 18, 2014
carlosta:

There's a place for cooking called kitchenette. You cook there but hey, rules can be bent *winks*. When i was in a block, all the guys i saw cooking, it was where they wanted. wink
.......owk....i grab..tenx a bunch
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by DrHost: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Packup:
.i used neco......tho its was god favour sha
pls how did u do it, I wont mind having ur numb pls..... Kindly reply
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2014
DrHost:
it will they always extend it

By bn considerate
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by haydex10000: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2014
hello house!pls wen wil we start paying tuition fee?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by DrHost: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2014
Lexxybooy:
it will they always extend it

By bn considerate
thx but my major concern is that jamb this year is 2 months earlier which mean post utme will also be early......
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2014
DrHost:
pls how did u do it, I wont mind having ur numb pls..... Kindly reply
...let chat on facebook;adedapor abiola..........its a long storybut i will summarize it.
I score 215 and i collected d post jamb form of ui(i fill in my incomplete olevel eng:c6,math:awaiting,econ:c6,comm:c4,gover:c6........)note:if your post utme score enter d cut off mark mehn its impossible
i put in for economics and i scored 53 cut off mark was 63,so i changed to geography.i was asked to update my result but i didnt(because of math:awaiting)..merit list came out my name wasnt there,another message was sent again that i should scanned my result and send it(by that time my new neco came out) i sent the new one and i was given admission
advice:be time counsious and be prayerful,smart,godly..that what helped me
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by DrHost: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Packup:
...let chat on facebook;adedapor abiola..........its a long storybut i will summarize it.
I score 215 and i collected d post jamb form of ui(i fill in my incomplete olevel eng:c6,math:awaiting,econ:c6,comm:c4,gover:c6........)note:if your post utme score enter d cut off mark mehn its impossible
i put in for economics and i scored 53 cut off mark was 63,so i changed to geography.i was asked to update my result but i didnt(because of math:awaiting)..merit list came out my name wasnt there,another message was sent again that i should scanned my result and send it(by that time my new neco came out) i sent the new one and i was given admission
advice:be time counsious and be prayerful,smart,godly..that what helped me
thks so much, what if it waec
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2014
DrHost:
thks so much, what if it waec
....waec will be out b4 then
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by DrHost: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Packup:
....waec will be out b4 then
thks , hope d fact dat jamb is earlier this yr wont affect using waec awaiting result
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
DrHost:
thks , hope d fact dat jamb is earlier this yr wont affect using waec awaiting result
...dont worry yourself just read your books and trust god.he will surely do it for you
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by AdmiralISAAC(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Hello friends, a close friend was given admission in d first list[econs] after paying acceptance fee, he felt sick and couldn't do his registration and now his parent are broke, luckily for him he was given scholarship in d church but the pastor in charge said d scholarship form has to be signed by the HOD of his dept, now the question his hope the HOD wil do dat for him even though failed to do his registration. Pls need ur advice ASAP cos he's abt to give up...thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2014
AdmiralISAAC:
Hello friends, a close friend was given admission in d first list[econs] after paying acceptance fee, he felt sick and couldn't do his registration and now his parent are broke, luckily for him he was given scholarship in d church but the pastor in charge said d scholarship form has to be signed by the HOD of his dept, now the question his hope the HOD wil do dat for him even though failed to do his registration. Pls need ur advice ASAP cos he's abt to give up...thanks.

Some churches and their hypocritical wahala! They just won't make help come easily! Cant they ask him to tender copies of his payment advice slip, his admission letter, his utme result slip, and his acceptance fee teller and just hand over the cheque or cash to his parents?!

See, the HOD will likely not sign for any student who hasn't matriculated yet!

Report back to that alaadura pastor and explain to him that the HOD will not sign any form for any student who is not a matriculated student of that university, or is yet to matriculate. Then present him with copies of those documents I listed above.

If they don't use their discretion and waive that part for him, then a shrine is better than that church!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by AdmiralISAAC(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2014
Marc9:

Some churches and their hypocritical wahala! They just won't make help come easily! Cant they ask him to tender copies of his payment advice slip, his admission letter, his utme result slip, and his acceptance fee teller and just hand over the cheque or cash to his parents?!

See, the HOD will likely not sign for any student who hasn't matriculated yet!

Report back to that alaadura pastor and explain to him that the HOD will not sign any form for any student who is not a matriculated student of that university, or is yet to matriculate. Then present him with copies of those documents I listed above.

If they don't use their discretion and waive that part for him, then a shrine is better than that church!
ok my broda, thanks. I'll tell him.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2014
Chei! embarassed I had a funny dream yesterday night about UI.

Lol! I hope it comes true sha. This thread dry sha.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2014
AdmiralISAAC:
....do you mean he didnt do his clearance?if its let him go nd complain at the admission office asap...save his admisssion first b4 running for any scholarship
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2014
Packup:
....do you mean he didnt do his clearance?if its let him go nd complain at the admission office asap...save his admisssion first b4 running for any scholarship

exactly! cos he would/may have been deemed forfeiting his admission.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
DrHost:
thx but my major concern is that jamb this year is 2 months earlier which mean post utme will also be early......
nah.....because jamb maybe earlier doesn't mean Putme will be earlier, for now just focus on d exams ur jamb and O'level. D release of d results won't be a problem.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
FrancisTony:
Chei! embarassed I had a funny dream yesterday night about UI.

Lol! I hope it comes true sha. This thread dry sha.
oya yarn us..... Whats your dream about??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
AdmiralISAAC:
1st & foremost he should go to d admissions office first to knw if his admission is still intact or forfieted

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.