Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (822376 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Agiemars: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2015
tushwitch:

thank you!
in all, how many blocks are there?
I only know of A B and C..There is an extension tho.....Will confam from my sisters and get back to you

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Napoleone:
you can like to choose between C27-C34. It's ground floor.
C25 and 26,27 are not ground floor ooooooo.....First floor bro.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Napoleone:
you can like to choose between C27-C34. It's ground floor.
middle please!, ion like ground floor
Agiemars:

I'm was allocated idia too
block c is for freshers
OK!, nice!, will be seeing you
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by morgang(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Taylor184:
Proudly Zikite....
Proudly Kantagite...

Proudly Katanzikite smiley

And to those given Zik or Indy,welcome to the best halls in the whole of UI...

To those given Tedder,that is the hall of quality...The hall with the best public speakers in UI,so if you were given Tedder,Taylor says Congratulations....

Sultan Bello hall,very cool and quiet... Condusive for reading...Bellites in da house, I hail ooo

Kuti and Mellamby....Make ano talk before Morgang go slap me cheesy.....

To the fresh queenites,just a matter of time before Una go start yanga.... Queens babes be forming TOO posh since 1900...

To my lovely Idiates,welcome sisters to my second hostel grin...

And to Awoites,if you Knw u don't wantu have yam legs, abeg no choose top floor ooooo...U can ask awoites to confirm that....

Any law fresher in the house...And kantagites,add me on Watsapp 07018507651.....God bless you all

Tboy u too sabi naw ....if your hall na d best y u dey come charge ur gadgets for mellanby? una dey barely get water at times u knw? I only knw u guys for noise making ...dazzal undecided

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Napoleone(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2015
tushwitch:

middle please!, ion like ground floor It's not ground floor pls. That was a mistake.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2015
morgang:

Tboy u too sabi naw ....if your hall na d best y u dey come charge ur gadgets for mellanby? una dey barely get water at times u knw? I only knw u guys for noise making ...dazzal undecided
u dey craze....weesh day I come that mellanby con charge?That boring hall....u beta port come Baluba or Katanga
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Napoleone(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Napoleone:
if you don't mind first floor
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Napoleone(m): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2015
zezeny:
INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION FOR ROOMS:

First of all, let me use this medium to congratulate every fresh men on the allocation of halls of residence and matric number to you. This is a step ahead and also registration has started with this development.

However, you have only been given hall and matric number, you cannot log in yet, neither can you apply for a room until Tuesday, the 10th day of March. This is after the Senate meeting which is billed to hold on Monday, March 9th.

Keep your fingers crossed till Tuesday and your application for room will be online not manually. So contrary to some people who want to come to school for that purpose, its not necessary.

Payment of Accommodation starts immediately after allocation of room. You have 72Hrs only after your room has been allocated to you to pay or else the room will be taken back from you and re-allocated to another person. Therefore, prepare your #14,000 accommodation fee now.

Further information will be supplied to you as time proceeds. GOODLUCK and do not forget to keep supporting #TeamKcentPresidingUI.SU Agenda.

My contacts are below for further information

K.CENT PRESIDING
#‎saykcent‬
BBM: 293349B5
Follow @UI_Gossipz on Twitter
My Boss, we acknowledge you sir.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Napoleone(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2015
tushwitch:

middle please!, ion like ground floor
choose between C27-34. It's first floor but don't be surprised if you're allocated to another room.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2015
morgang:

Of the greatest Uites!
Ever conscious Uites!
Articulate Uites!

UI no go wanna play funny na?
No light ke?
Whr una protest mouth dey na Zikites?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by AmbFitsaint(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Congrats to the fresh queenites, idiaites, awoites,mellanbites,tedderites.kutites(great men),bellites, katangites(Indites) and the balubarites( the ever hilarious and charismatic zikites).

FYI. It is a great privilege to be allocated to an hall of residence at the premier university. Stale students are apt to tell u what it takes to enjoy this opp- that abut on being an exco in the hall,a first class or having big guns in the university who will influence the process if d stalite is lucky anyways. Congrats once again. To my guys in zik... Twale! Will give u a recipe on how life in zik hall is asap.

I will make it an onus to complimentarily give out tips and formulae that will come in handy for every fresgmher that has a penchant for smooth ride on campus and excellence(7 points things) on this thread.

B4 I rest my case this am. Lemme drop some facts abt UI and UITEs as I am fond of.

1. 98% of the staff and students of UI do not know how to sing the anthem of this great universitiy by heart. We fumble helplessly. Even our ogas at the top need a book to flow with the beautifully composed but mind-bending melodious anthem.

2. Halls with a close proximity to the administrative blocks like Queen Eliz, Mellanby.Kuti, Bello and Tedder have a greater power supply than other halls that are distant to/ from the admin.

3. UI students are highly funny with their modus operandi of staging a protest. We protest against unfair treatment, dark out and water scarcity et all mostly at night when no one sees our face but hears our voice. It is either we have no liver or our liver has no secretion. Who wants to face SDC. SDC is the student disciplanary committee.

Good morning everyone.

More facts loading just stay glued to the thread and never hesitate asking questions. We'd oblige

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Taylor184:
u dey craze....weesh day I come that mellanby con charge?That boring hall....u beta port come Baluba or Katanga
ABEG;
SHEY GYM DEY ZIK?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Napoleone(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Amygal39:
hey its me eac
Up EAC!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Bidi23(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2015
morgang:

Pls hw is kUTI .which block is d best
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rago(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Taylor184:
bros.... getting a room as a stallite is not easy at all...One has to submit recommendation letters and pray for God's favor.... But hostel isnt sure for stallites

ok thnks

now, if i submit ds hall application

its mandatory i pay within 3 days, otherwise.......
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by AmbFitsaint(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2015
JSMMUYIWA:

ABEG;
SHEY GYM DEY ZIK?

Zik hall is equipped with a world-class gym centre. We also have the best cafeteria service in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bobjerry08(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2015
guy if I choose a room am I to pay within three days?
and again hw much are we to pay?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2015
morgang:

Which block is best in mellanby?

Don't want ground floor, preferably the first floor
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2015
rago:

ok thnks

now, if i submit ds hall application

its mandatory i pay within 3 days, otherwise.......
Res IPSA loquitur.... The instructions speaks for itself....I don't think you can apply now...Just chill and don't be in a haste
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by geedot: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2015
AmbFitsaint:

Zik hall is equipped with a world-class gym centre. We also have the best cafeteria service in Nigeria

pls bro, how's the electricity frequency in Zik?
Like how many hours a day ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π an average level?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bobjerry08(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2015
AmbFitsaint:

lwkmd maybe for yr dream #dirtyzik
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Barryquin(f): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2015
rago:

hello Taylor

as u stallite, how are u going to procure a room for urself considering that u arent a fresher.

tell me everything, the whole process for the stallites who want accom. BTW, i hear accom is only for freshers and finalists. u arent either, so was ur fate and folks like urself who must get a room in d skool

pls i hope i made myself clear.
thnks Taylor
Hey, what happened to that lil bro of urs that got the admission? did he just transfer the letter to u or something? Yiu really can form over-sabi sha.. but then again, tz none of my business!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by love4krist: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Taylor184:
C block makes sense in Idia....B block is also on point... However,c block is the fresher's block...
Please i was given awolowo hall. which block and room is the best to choose. thanks in anticipation sir.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Barryquin(f): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2015
tushwitch:
grin am I the only idiaite here?
was given what I want, which block person go choose now oo

barryquin, pele dear
adedayo516 leave my baby alone o
Moma, u can roughly help land a hi-5 on his face for me! Dayo doesn't go by pleading alone, uno... hehehe
.Slept good?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rago(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Taylor184:
Res IPSA loquitur.... The instructions speaks for itself....I don't think you can apply now...Just chill and don't be in a haste

ok thnks Taylor
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by am0s(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Taylor184:

for tedder hall which block make sense pass ...tnx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Barryquin:

Hey, what happened to that lil bro of urs that got the admission? did he just transfer the letter to u or something? Yiu really can form over-sabi sha.. but then again, tz none of my business!
Chokes....**sips coke and whistles away**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2015
Barryquin:

Moma, u can roughly help land a hi-5 on his face for me! Dayo doesn't go by pleading alone, uno... hehehe
.Slept good?
.. Tushwitch.. I got her a revolver and a cutlass..... cheesy...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2015
am0s:

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2015
am0s:

I dont know anything bout that hall....Mayb cos I don't like the hall...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2015
love4krist:

Please i was given awolowo hall. which block and room is the best to choose. thanks in anticipation sir.
Will get back to you before noon...Lemme ask

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.