Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

@1960bet Registration wishing you all a greater year ahead - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / @1960bet Registration wishing you all a greater year ahead (7586 Views)

1960bet Registration / 1960bet Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

@1960bet Registration wishing you all a greater year ahead by HERYTAGE: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
To create a 1960BET online account, please visit click on this ‘registered’ link,https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate9143 follow directions to start experiencing the best of gaming excitement.

To deposit money into your online account, choose any of the following multiple options available to you:

i. Instant over the counter bank deposit in all Skye bank branches Nationwide
ii. Using all Nigeria Banks Accredited Debit cards (ATM cards)
iii. Via Mobile money (ReadyCash, firstbank,
skyebank, Stanbic and GTBank mobile banking platforms) iv. In 1960BET Shops nationwide

For more enquires please call; 07086840775.
Re: @1960bet Registration wishing you all a greater year ahead by sportbetting86(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2015
TO ALL FANS AND LOVERS FOOTBALL MERRY BET IS THE FASTEST PAYING ONLINE SPORT BETTING COMPANY IN NIGERIA WITH 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT AND HIGH ODDS, LIVE CASION, AND MANY MORE REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

You can also predict and will big in the upcoming General Election in the country on your favorite Candidate between (President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and General Muhammed Buhari And many More you can think of.

How amazing will it be for you when you discover now that the things you have been doing for fun could actually get you lots of Cash!! For many football fans predicting the scores of an upcoming match is both exciting and frustrating. Especially when you have had heated argument with your friends. You feel like there’s something at stake now, so you put your whole emotions to it while watching the game.

In the end, you feel cool when your predictions are right. It makes you think you have won something over your friends. I can imagine how you feel. But wait a minute; you truly have the skill that can make you rich over night! Believe me, you shouldn’t waste your energy anymore arguing for nothing. You can have a real stake with every match that interest you.

The internet has provided us the platform and you can easily log on to [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to start making your predictions; whether you are a fan of English Premier League (EPL), Spanish La’ Liga, Italian Seria A, Bundesliga or UEFA Champions League, FIFA World Cup… you can go ahead and play.

MERRYBET has redefined football betting and it has become easier for fans to predict and win. You may decide to play 1x2 bet, Full game goal scores or under half time predictions. Click to Register: [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to see the full instruction of how to play and the various options open for you to win at ease.

Re: @1960bet Registration wishing you all a greater year ahead by 9JABETWORLD: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2016
1960bet registration step by step guide from this link below:
All in one link from:
1. How do I open my 1960BET online account?

2. How do I make deposit into 1960bet Account?

3. How many accounts can I open or operate with
1960BET?

4. After registering online, how can I start placing
bets with 1960bet? FOR THIS AND MORE QUESTION FOLLOW THIS LINK BELOW.

[url]9jabetworld..com.ng/2015/11/how-to-register-with-1960bet-about.html?m=1[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Has Started Cheating Winners..!!!!! / Free Football Bet Tips For Everyone / We Are Not Under Pressure To Beat Ethiopia – Nsofor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.