Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? (7279 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Week Nd Da Pretty Ones Be Wearing Ashebi? / Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2014
okpara ugo:

Thank you for the clarification. Connecting a lady to her future husband does not make one a love-vendor..
well i said P !MP before the mods changed it to something else.meanwhile go and look for your wife in front,they are all unavailable,thank you
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by proxillin(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
kulyie: yes those ladies up there are all single ladies in their late 20s and early 30s and are happy with their lives 8-)
happy with their life now till time is gone. That's how marketers of my company disturb young guys for marriage. We have many of them in my company. They in mid 30s. They look happy but desperate. Most guys just taste them and dump them. Why will I marry old cargo when we have sweet sixteens.
happy my foot
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by tellwisdom: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
You are right...Very foolish people angry
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Ruq: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
proxillin: happy with their life now till time is gone. That's how marketers of my company disturb young guys for marriage. We have many of them in my company. They in mid 30s. They look happy but desperate. Most guys just taste them and dump them. Why will I marry old cargo when we have sweet sixteens.
happy my foot

You should know them from the way they talk. They think they're happy not knowing they are trying to accept their situation as happy.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Tyche(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
kulyie: he has enlightened you enough,i am not into men isshh,case closed

EOD!

He did nothing.

As per your claim; we sabi una type.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
Tyche:

He did nothing.

As per your claim; we sabi una type.
good to know you SABI MY TYPE

any further observation(s)
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
proxillin: happy with their life now till time is gone. That's how marketers of my company disturb young guys for marriage. We have many of them in my company. They in mid 30s. They look happy but desperate. Most guys just taste them and dump them. Why will I marry old cargo when we have sweet sixteens.
happy my foot
well,hapiness is relative,what makes you happy might not necessarily make me happy.to some money makes them happy than any other thing,to others it could be marriage and to some others it could be food,parties,entertainment etc but remove it at the back of your mind that marriage makes every woman happy,to some yes,to some others no except you want to agree with me that every nigerian man is a rap !*st just because some derive hapiness in raping women

dont delude yourself
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ruq:

You should know them from the way they talk. They think they're happy not knowing they are trying to accept their situation as happy.
hapiness is a state of mind my dear.moreover it is only a person that determines what makes him or her happy
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Ruq: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
kulyie: hapiness is a state of mind my dear.moreover it is only a person that determines what makes him or her happy

That's true very true i'd say, but you cannot say that marriage is not a plan of what a girl dreams of acheiving. That'll be like 1 in 500k. Even you cannot say you never gave it a thought before you arrived at the theory of it not being what could make you happy. One can almost tell women who think like you have given relationships a lot or few shots but most of them end up with dreadful memories after positive thoughts of it leading to marriage.
I cannot dispute the fact that a lot of peolpe are happy without marriages not with the overhyped utopian view the society paints it to be today. But coming from a traditionist country such as ours that also upholds marriage as a wonderful union, you cannot circle out the thoughts of it sinking in once in a while even if you are happy without it.
I know of people like that and they don't always like to accept that they're lonely. But the most interesting thing is it's your life.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ruq:

That's true very true i'd say, but you cannot say that marriage is not a plan of what a girl dreams of acheiving. That'll be like 1 in 500k. Even you cannot say you never gave it a thought before you arrived at the theory of it not being what could make you happy. One can almost tell women who think like you have given relationships a lot or few shots but most of them end up with dreadful memories after positive thoughts of it leading to marriage.
I cannot dispute the fact that a lot of peolpe are happy without marriages not with the overhyped utopian view the society paints it to be today. But coming from a traditionist country such as ours that also upholds marriage as a wonderful union, you cannot circle out the thoughts of it sinking in once in a while even if you are happy without it.
I know of people like that and they don't always like to accept that they're lonely. But the most interesting thing is it's your life.
i like your last statement which sums it up

ITS MY LIFE.... Therefore i can live my life for me not to impress or satisfy traditional nigerian society,NEVER!
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by proxillin(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
kulyie: well,hapiness is relative,what makes you happy might not necessarily make me happy.to some money makes them happy than any other thing,to others it could be marriage and to some others it could be food,parties,entertainment etc but remove it at the back of your mind that marriage makes every woman happy,to some yes,to some others no except you want to agree with me that every nigerian man is a rap !*st just because some derive hapiness in raping women

dont delude yourself
this is all game of pride. But in real life, money can never be happiness if u don't have anyone to spend it with. I know u will argue about that. Every girl's dream is marriage. Stop this public show of shame in the name of feminist. 90% of women wanna marry. Don't come and talk as if you are not from earth. How much money are we talking about here. If you are not a female millionaire, and you are claiming happiness, then you are a mockery. How many female millionaires do we have in Nigeria self? Cheap pride
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
proxillin: this is all game of pride. But in real life, money can never be happiness if u don't have anyone to spend it with. I know u will argue about that. Every girl's dream is marriage. Stop this public show of shame in the name of feminist. 90% of women wanna marry. Don't come and talk as if you are not from earth. How much money are we talking about here. If you are not a female millionaire, and you are claiming happiness, then you are a mockery. How many female millionaires do we have in Nigeria self? Cheap pride
i will have replied you but am too busy now,you will explain or give me the definition of 'expensive pride' and where you got your statistics from.the last time i checked its only people with shallow minds that think everybody buys the idea of marriage or every girl will marry,so we all know who is DISGRACING HIMSELF

all this show of mental underdevelopment does make you look lousy so just cut the crap.meanwhile happy new year
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by vocalprince(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
Starmakeupworld: Hello peeps! The first 20 clients to call on us in 2014 gets a 50% whooping discount. Pay 10,000 for a day's event and 15,000 for a 2 day event. This promo runs from Jan till March 2014. Call 08129231485, BB Pin:2A817199 for more info. Why look beautiful when u can look gorgeous? Ђα̲̅Ɣ‎​ nu year. Pls re:bc. Thank you.
Please go and.....................

Meet OSHIOMOLE!!!
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by tpia6: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,simple and short!

Well, true.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by dre11(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Nah who go wake IP this dead thread angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Ranchhoddas: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2014
tpia6:

Well, true.
we never ever see ya pinshure for this nairaland before o
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by olexjay(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
I'm too pretty, I'm damn beautiful, I've a nice stature, I've a baby face blah blah blah is wat make Ekaete retain the status of Miss at the age of 40...

The fact is that they get freaked by peoplez compliment and it turn their head... Ladies be wise, even the rose flower loose it beauty wen it get to some point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Guy Tries To Get Your Attention By Walking Past You Several Times? / Friday Night Fun: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.