Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update (5030 Views)

Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? / (camera Error) Can't Connect To Camera On Andriod 4.2 Jelly Beans / Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by emeritus00(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
The samsung galaxy s3 4.3 android update is available on my fone bt am afraid to update due to various complaints internationally abt ba3 drain, slow response, hangin,unusable etc.
Anybody in house who has updated his own 4rm 4.12 2 4.3
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by nonny1212: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
I would love to help but itz not yet available on Samsung galaxy s3 (at$t)
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by meteoric(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by emeritus00(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
It is alrdy on my fone. Its abt 400+ MB bt am jst afraid of d complaints I read abt update online.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
i already have the 4.3 custom rom , the 4.3 is very stable, the 4.4 is unstable for now.. if yhu need, reach on me..

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
deejay_harry1: i already have the 4.3 custom rom , the 4.3 is very stable, the 4.4 is unstable for now.. if yhu need, reach on me..
Pls i got this samsung galaxy s4 this morning, not brand new but "London-used". The issue i have is the phone is stocked on 2G as when i go to Settings>>mobile-networks, it will not change from "gsm only" to WCDMA or GSM/WCDMA(auto). Kindly assist me cos i have been going up and down google, android forums, youtube etc;and solution that seems to work for others refused to work on mine. I had to fall back on tethering wifi from my galaxy tab just so i can open a web page on the Galaxy S4 with no High BP. I am using Airtel on it and the sim seem to have 3G provisioning cos i tried on two other devices and the "H" sign with arrows pointing up and down was on the screen and the speed was fast. Kindly assist me pls before you guys mourn another nairalander cry cry cry cry (though some who see me as a menace will be happy if i Should "Proof vemuz SOB" undecided). Counting on you sir embarassed
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Don Demu:
Pls i got this samsung galaxy s4 this morning, not brand new but "London-used". The issue i have is the phone is stocked on 2G as when i go to Settings>>mobile-networks, it will not change from "gsm only" to WCDMA or GSM/WCDMA(auto). Kindly assist me cos i have been going up and down google, android forums, youtube etc;and solution that seems to work for others refused to work on mine. I had to fall back on tethering wifi from my galaxy tab just so i can open a web page on the Galaxy S4 with no High BP. I am using Airtel on it and the sim seem to have 3G provisioning cos i tried on two other devices and the "H" sign with arrows pointing up and down was on the screen and the speed was fast. Kindly assist me pls before you guys mourn another nairalander cry cry cry cry (though some who see me as a menace will be happy if i Should "Proof vemuz SOB" undecided). Counting on you sir embarassed
first off be sure you are in a 3G area... if yes... then we are going to try, flashing in a new stockrom, cos i bliv mayb you are on a custom rom, or an outdated firmware
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by rainmaker12(m): 12:45am On Jan 01, 2014
Don't border cause it has a lot of lag issues... Hanging...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by computerboy: 2:14am On Jan 01, 2014
It has been fixed since December 5th. The update u saw is the stable one (ie I9300XXUGMK6). You re free to download it. That's wat am using
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by jesbu(m): 6:19am On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu:
Check the version of galaxy s4 u are using is it at&t or t mobile verizone ,19500 l9505 l9502 l9508 or korean version before I will no what to do
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by sidvinci(m): 6:37am On Jan 01, 2014
am not seeing any update. am already on 4.3. was running cm11 but it wasnt the official one cos the official one has bug.i had to come back to 4.3 with glamour s4 rom. it has features but also has bug.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by ikechukz(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2014
I upgraded my phone with the firmware for Ireland the next day after it came out..The phone now has a better UI and also is faster.I also noticed that there where no more lags and games ran way smoother.The negative aspect is the battery which doesn't last as much as before[not that bad though] so I got a power bank and the worst which is the lockscreen lag.It takes about 3s to 30s to get the screen up.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
jesbu:
Check the version of galaxy s4 u are using is it at&t or t mobile verizone ,19500 l9505 l9502 l9508 or korean version before I will no what to do
It is a 19500 sir, made in korea. Aftet i did a factory reset, it no longer shows "samsung galaxy s4 on the power-up screen but shows MEDIATEK and then later shows ANDROID
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: first off be sure you are in a 3G area... if yes... then we are going to try, flashing in a new stockrom, cos i bliv mayb you are on a custom rom, or an outdated firmware
Yes am in a 3G area Sir
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by jesbu(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu:
It is a 19500 sir, made in korea. Aftet i did a factory reset, it no longer shows "samsung galaxy s4 on the power-up screen but shows MEDIATEK and then later shows ANDROID
then your galaxy s4 is a korean version. Ok call me I will send u the code to change it to 3g 08030492974 my name jesse
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by jesbu(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu:
what you actually buy is a clone galaxy s4 not the original although it is produced by Samsung the guy is MEDIATEK. With low ram.i will look for a site to help u solve the issue
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu:
omfg shocked .. an MTK device? you got yourself a clone. a chinese mediatek device which was packed up from the manufacturer with cloned touchwiz to make it look like a samsung product,. now your hard resetting it, got rid of all the clones he used / they used in hiding up the real thing.. im sorry bro..

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: omfg shocked .. an MTK device? you got yourself a clone. a chinese mediatek device which was packed up from the manufacturer with cloned touchwiz to make it look like a samsung product,. now your hard resetting it, got rid of all the clones he used they used in hiding up the real thing.. im sorry bro..
U mean my device is not a samsung galaxy s4?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
jesbu: what you actually buy is a clone galaxy s4 not the original although it is produced by Samsung the guy is MEDIATEK. With low ram.i will look for a site to help u solve the issue
Thanks man,God bless.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Mustack: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
That one na samsung made in aba.,, lol
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by physise(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mustack: That one na samsung made in aba.,, lol
cheesygrin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mustack: That one na samsung made in aba.,, lol
no.. its made in China.. real reasons why i hate chinese products so much..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu: U mean my device is not a samsung galaxy s4?
am afraid so bro.. run the test with antutu benchmark, download the app from playstore and run test..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: am afraid so bro.. run the test with antutu benchmark, download the app from playstore and run test..
Ok man I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu: Ok man I really appreciate
all good bro. for your sake, i really wish im wrong... goodluck man
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: omfg shocked .. an MTK device? you got yourself a clone. a chinese mediatek device which was packed up from the manufacturer with cloned touchwiz to make it look like a samsung product,. now your hard resetting it, got rid of all the clones he used / they used in hiding up the real thing.. im sorry bro..

well ...i neva knew dat was possible.. embarassed.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
ib_bryte:

well ...i neva knew dat was possible.. embarassed.
yeah very possible.. i have seen it alot.. but the only way to be sure and be on a safer or sad end, would be for the guy to run antutu benchmark, and show us full results from it to be sure

www.gizmochina.com/2013/03/14/the-first-samsung-galaxy-s4-launched-starting-at-middle-of-april/
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: yeah very possible.. i have seen it alot.. but the only way to be sure and be on a safer or sad end, would be for the guy to run antutu benchmark, and show us full results from it to be sure

Nyc ..now i know……does dat mean d dude created a touchwiz clone nd a new boot image undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
ib_bryte:

Nyc ..now i know……does dat mean d dude created a touchwiz clone nd a new boot image undecided
no.. this is not a one man thing . its very very easy to port the samsung touvhwiz ui to any android phone, for the right developers.. i even ported it to my gionee e5 when i was still using it... so its easy, the company comes out, makes a samsung s4 body similar build... its already plastic, so its cheap, now gets an original s4 and port out the rom, edit it and flash into the phone. or maybe they build their roms from scratch... , then its very easy to get a samsung's boot animation flashed into any android.. now they do this.. and brand the device samsung s4... this device isnt supported, it is a cloned device.. from the hardware specs you would know.. but for noobs who cant see its a clone, cox both fake and original really looks the same from the touchwiz look, they fall prey....

im talking about s4 clones..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: no.. this is not a one man thing . its very very easy to port the samsung touvhwiz ui to any android phone, for the right developers.. i even ported it to my gionee e5 when i was still using it... so its easy, the company comes out, makes a samsung s4 body similar build... its already plastic, so its cheap, now gets an original s4 and port out the rom, edit it and flash into the phone. or maybe they build their roms from scratch... , then its very easy to get a samsung's boot animation flashed into any android.. now they do this.. and brand the device samsung s4... this device isnt supported, it is a cloned device.. from the hardware specs you would know.. but for noobs who cant see its a clone, cox both fake and original really looks the same from the touchwiz look, they fall prey....

im talking about s4 clones..

well ..u know things...whatchu studying rocket science?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
ib_bryte:

well ..u know things...whatchu studying rocket science?
lol.. believe me i know lil... wait till you jam the likes of 4ller and physise.. wink...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: yeah very possible.. i have seen it alot.. but the only way to be sure and be on a safer or sad end, would be for the guy to run antutu benchmark, and show us full results from it to be sure

www.gizmochina.com/2013/03/14/the-first-samsung-galaxy-s4-launched-starting-at-middle-of-april/
Its taking forever to download d the 9MB antutu benchmark cos of d crppy 2G i am stcked wit. May be i connect via wifi (tether my other device}, what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Use Simple Server On PC Without Modem But Through WIFI Tethering / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review / Mtn's Rip Off Let Them Know-customerservice@mtnnigeria.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.