Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,842 members, 7,798,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. (4566 Views)

Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
19 December 2012 ... A new study
indicates an alarming number of
Nigerian Ladys and teens have low self-
esteem Self-esteem has become a
national crisis in Nigeria. The
majority of girls (seven in ten)
feel they do not measure up with
other ladys in the western world and other African countrys, etc... in
some way including their looks, and
relationships They all now want a
BRAZILIAN hair, makeups of all kinds Most disturbing is
that Nigerian girls with low self-
esteem
are engaging in harmful and
destructive behavior that can
leave a lasting imprint on their
lives. These new findings come
from Real Girls, Real Pressure: A
National Report on the State of
Self-Esteem, conducted with girls
between ages 9 and 30 in Nigerian and commissioned by the Fobebio Self- Esteem magazine and the The
Oprah Magazine on Why Women Have Low Self- Esteem.
LEYLA YOUNG.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Enegod(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
yea only in Nigeeria!!!!
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by proxillin(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
This is true
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by lyfe(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nope 99% is a ridiculous stat.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by emmadan(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
lyfe: Nope 99% is a ridiculous stat.
you beta bliv it.even the most attractive ones are the worst.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by SniperOne: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
davida222: 19 December 2012 ... A new study
esteem
between ages 9 and 30 in Nigerian and commissioned by the Fobebio Self- Esteem magazine and the The
LEYLA YOUNG.

What went wrong?
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
lyfe: Nope 99% is a ridiculous stat.
Hard to belive hun?? but its insanely,right.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sniper_One:

What went wrong?
They knw it and they cant defnd it.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by SniperOne: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
davida222:
They knw it and they cant defnd it.

Any effects or consequences?
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by olisehcom(f): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
100% wrong
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by MrCork: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
davida222: 19 December 2012 ... A new study
esteem
LEYLA YOUNG.

..yea...so they suffer from low esteeem coz they reject u....sweeriosly...I give up!! undecided

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sniper_One:

Any effects or consequences?
yea sure, you can find out from the researcher. or you search on bbc focus on africa. tru their website, or you get the oprah magazin.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..yea...so they suffer from low esteeem coz they reject u....sweeriosly...I give up!! undecided
But am not the researcher!!! and i can never date a lady from Nigeeria. coming from what u guys have been saying about them. on here.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by SniperOne: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
davida222:
yea sure, you can find out from the researcher. or you search on bbc focus on africa. tru their website, or you get the oprah magazin.

You provided the information here respectively, how about you prove it?
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sniper_One:

You provided the information here respectively, how about you prove it?
Prove what the researchrs findings??
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
Low self esteem from my understanding is a negetive evaluation of oneself...so 99% of naija girls have this problem?the matter serious no be small lipsrsealed
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
ziggy44: Low self esteem from my understanding is a negetive evaluation of oneself...so 99% of naija girls have this problem?the matter serious no be small lipsrsealed
yea and its true, frm wat have seen on here.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by SniperOne: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
davida222:
Prove what the researchrs findings??

Yeah? In this case researchers aren't directly informing us, you did.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sniper_One:

Yeah? In this case researchers aren't directly informing us, you did.
you a girl?
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by SniperOne: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
davida222:
you a girl?

Any problem with that?
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
davida222:
But am not the researcher!!! and i can never date a lady from Nigeeria. coming from what u guys have been saying about them. on here.

You can never date any Nigerian lady?
How many go gree for you sef?
Yimu

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by spicyv1(f): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
If the only reasons you and your team of researchers have given, for arriving at that exaggerated and obviously erroneous statistics is the crave for Brazillian hair and make-up, then Rihanna, Brandy, the Kardashians, heck.. ALL western female celebrities are Nigerians! Even Oprah, wears such hair, they call em weaves/extensions.

Also, how many of the gals you ogle at/would rather date have you seen without makeup? Who invented all the fake things Nigerian ladies are only just begining to get excited about?

Get your facts right dude! I bet your team of western researchers have gone through some form of cosmetic surgery to alter their looks! If that isn't low self esteem in its truest form, I wonder if you know the definition.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
lorretta u:

You can never date any Nigerian lady?
How many go gree for you sef?
Yimu
Trust me even ur boyfrnd, will leav u and chase me. if u evn hav any.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
spicy v: If the only reasons you and your team of researchers have given, for arriving at that exaggerated and obviously erroneous statistics is the crave for Brazillian hair and make-up, then Rihanna, Brandy, the Kardashians, heck.. ALL western female celebrities are Nigerians! Even Oprah, wears such hair, they call em weaves/extensions.

Also, how many of the gals you ogle at/would rather date have you seen without makeup? Who invented all the fake things Nigerian ladies are only just begining to get excited about?

Get your facts right dude! I bet your team of western researchers have gone through some form of cosmetic surgery to alter their looks! If that isn't low self esteem in its truest form, I wonder if you know the definition.
In other News u so full of poo, and i knw u among the 99% that are ugly. as my Nigeerian frnds will say over here, the only tin u ladys in Nigeeria knw is money$$$$
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by SniperOne: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
davida222:
In other News u so full of poo, and i knw u among the 99% that are ugly. as my Nigeerian frnds will say over here, the only tin u ladys in Nigeeria knw is money$$$$

Go for a Ghanaian fille then undecided
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sniper_One:

Go for a Ghanaian fille then undecided

I dnt knw about that, do u??
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by GodpassU: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Na poverty cos self esteem....a well brought up kid from a wealthy home is full of confidence.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by spicyv1(f): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
davida222:

Hey you rude, deprived kid! It is Nigerian not nigeerian, thing not tin and ladies not ladys.. The kid can't even spell!! Don't they teach you some sense of decorum at the public school you attend over "there"? Wannabe..You better spend the few hours you have left in 2013 to evaluate your warped thought pattern, loose those low lives you call friends, have a plan for your life and include going to school in that plan so as to become "a man" your kids will be proud of some day!

I advise you cos at your age, I was already done with college and earning legit $$$ wink and successful people don't become who they are thinking like you do!
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Deluded fagggot. My man isn't into annal sex
davida222:
Trust me even ur boyfrnd, will leav u and chase me. if u evn hav any.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Don't mind the slowpoke. All the way from wherever he is,he's making Nigeria his problem. What happened to all the good decent high self esteem girls in whatever hell-hole(palace as d case may be)he lives in?
Nigerian/black women in US n UK are rude and feminists and power hungry and disrespectful and loud blabla bla.
Nigerian women in Nigeria (99percent) all have low self esteem.and love brazilizn weave and are fake and bla bla bla
Maybe u guys should go find Nigerian women in the moon.

What's their problem with Nigerian women? They can Go find women in Ougadougou or the himalayan mountains.and leave Nigerian women alone!
spicy v: If the only reasons you and your team of researchers have given, for arriving at that exaggerated and obviously erroneous statistics is the crave for Brazillian hair and make-up, then Rihanna, Brandy, the Kardashians, heck.. ALL western female celebrities are Nigerians! Even Oprah, wears such hair, they call em weaves/extensions.

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by SniperOne: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
davida222:
I dnt knw about that, do u??

I do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo / Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. / Winks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.