Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Open Thread For Lovers Of Bro Gbile Akanni - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Thread For Lovers Of Bro Gbile Akanni (2486 Views)

SERMON : The Portrait Of The Enemy - Bro. Gbile Akanni / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / Pastor Timothy Olufemi Akanni: Second Marriage And Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Thread For Lovers Of Bro Gbile Akanni by tribeofdavid(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
GBILE AKANNI is a respected teacher of God's word,iv heard a lot of his sermons and also read his books. the sermon of his that is my favourite is 'WHO TAKES THE GLORY?' and his book iv love also his 'BECOMING LIKE JESUS' . SHARE YOUR OWN LIKES AND ALSO HOW THIS MAN HAS MADE AN IMPACT TO YOU ALSO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Thread For Lovers Of Bro Gbile Akanni by timobolof(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
1999 I read brother Gbile Akanis book

Becoming Like Jesus, Gods part way to Abundant living.

That was the book that changed my life. My entire christian foundation came from that book.

Before then I was a very unsure, unstableand very self condenming christian. My life was full of guilts even when I sinned or did not sin. I really wanted to please God but I knew within I was not meeting up. I was not happy with my self.

When I got to the pages on

What Happened At The Cross?

That I was it. I saw jesus dying in my place. I also saw myself dying in Him. My old man was crucified with him. It was a revellation dear friends. My eyes was opened while reading and praying. I began to know inside me that I am a child of God, I couldn't doubt that again. My convictions about the bible and the gosple was on a new level I had never know since I repented in 1991. I saw the man died, I saw me died in Him. I had real solid peace. It was like a river. It was true. So the Bible is true. He is my peace.

I went on from there buying more books from other authors on the cross. I am a pastor today, I am confident of the impact of that book on my life as I was 14 years ago. When I got back to school in Ile-Ife those days, I knew our messages were not helping people. I thought more on the work of the cross. I could feel power in my words. I had landed.

God Bless Brother Gbile Akani for putting those truths together and communicattin them in such a manner that is and can only be by Gods spirit in his life.

I love Jesus ever and ever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Thread For Lovers Of Bro Gbile Akanni by nonsoafm(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bro Gbile of peace house is a born teacher of the word. He is among the anointed men of God one needs to listen to if really we want to grow spiritually. may the good lord always be with him.

3 Likes

Re: Open Thread For Lovers Of Bro Gbile Akanni by dsquare33: 12:03am On Dec 25, 2015
I have read a book of his, and I use to follow him on face book, he writes ChristIan articles, ' Gleaning Seed.He is a teacher of the word, his teachings will make one to reflect his life whether one is still walking in faith or not, maybe because he is into more of discipleship. Anybody who wants to live a Christ like life on earth should follow his teaching.

1 Like

Re: Open Thread For Lovers Of Bro Gbile Akanni by winner01(m): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2015
I used to go for camping at gboko many years ago at calvary arrows by peace house ministries. i dont know if they still have such programs.
I still listen to Bro Gbile Akanni's messages, I love the way he teaches and break down the gospel. You cant but be sober and reflect after listening his messages. May God continue to uphold him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Thread For Lovers Of Bro Gbile Akanni by emmyskies(m): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
I bless GOD for raising up a man of GOD as this at a time like this. He is truly a blessing to me personally. More grace to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Thread For Lovers Of Bro Gbile Akanni by iamleumas: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
Great man of God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To RCCG Exclusive Social Access RCCG With All The Latest News And Inform / Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? / Why Abortion Is An Abominable Sin(selfishness & lack of love for unborn child)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.