Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos (25905 Views)

After Roofing A House, What's The Next Thing To Do? / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by gbadexy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
C.Ovo:
Many pictures of you roofing a 4-Bedroom flat made frontpage.Hw does dis affect us ni...Rubbish!
You weren't forced to open the thread, I'm sure there are ones of wiz kid's sister or what omawunmi wore to sleep for you in other threads.
Spyder 880 does similar threads and all kinds of matured and exposed people are filled in the threads.
These aren't meant for kids, when you get to that stage you will appreciate it better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by Muyesky(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
alotofgrace: God go du we own o

Amen sir, he is surely able to do so smiley
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by Muyesky(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
gbadexy:
You weren't forced to open the thread, I'm sure there are ones of wiz kid's sister or what omawunmi wore to sleep for you in other threads.
Spyder 880 does similar threads and all kinds of matured and exposed people are filled in the threads.
These aren't meant for kids, when you get to that stage you will appreciate it better.

You can say that again sir. When a thread makes front page even rodents will surely open it. So, his is not an exception. Once again, thank you Sir smiley
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by bebe2(f): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
am so frustrated right now.

so they roofed dat house wit 1.4mil

and they are quoting me 1mil to roof (2) one bedroom flat.

pple wicked o cry
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by Beulah09: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
bebe2: am so frustrated right now.

pple wicked o cry

Maybe you are not using longspan!
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by bebe2(f): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Beulah09:

Maybe you are not using longspan!

i think the quotation is for longspan,

he wants 400k for wood work alone
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by Muyesky(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2014

pple wicked o cry

Will they be using stone coat or 0.55mm step tiles for you?
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by Beulah09: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
bebe2:

i think the quotation is for longspan,

he wants 400k for wood work alone

Na Iron wood?

Without seeing the drawings and the material spec it is difficult to compare.
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by Muyesky(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2014

pple wicked o cry

Then you need to get in touch with Muyesky.. Don't fall for thieves. Don't let anyone cheat you, contact and deal with person like Muyesky for transparency.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by bank2k4real(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Beauty..
Freshness..
Dreams..
Truth..
Imagination..
Feeling..
Faith..
Trust..
This is beginning of a new year!

When d enemies say its over,let man hands over, when man hands over God takes over and when God takes over d devil takes cover n when d devil takes cover man crosses over...Happy. New. Year......

Welcome to 2014......check my signature
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by princeonx: 2:52am On Jan 04, 2014
C.Ovo:
Many pictures of you roofing a 4-Bedroom flat made frontpage.Hw does dis affect us ni...Rubbish!
I don forget how that politician talk am but e be like say na go and die.

1 Like

Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by princeonx: 2:57am On Jan 04, 2014
Muyesky:

Okay madam. But apart from the price per square meter of aluminium of 0.45mm, the rest may not be applicable to you as square meter varies for different houses. grin As for the location, it is in Lagos and that's how far my client wants me to go. Please, do bear with me......
grin
Looking good bro! I was quoted exactly your same amount (N1.4) for 4 flats too (3bedrooms) both material and labour. Seem reasonable.
Is 0.45mm alluminium the best?
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 3:23am On Jan 04, 2014
prince_onx:
Looking good bro! I was quoted exactly your same amount (N1.4) for 4 flats too (3bedrooms) both material and labour. Seem reasonable.
Is 0.45mm alluminium the best?

According to Spyder880 in one of his famous thread, he said "you don't need more than 0.45mm aluminum for residential buildings".. he said "the 0.55mm is overkill". And I am very sure that Oga Spyder knows what he is talking about..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by tolexee: 3:33am On Jan 04, 2014
Good work.

what's the total sqm for this roof?
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by princeonx: 3:37am On Jan 04, 2014
mufutau55:

According to Spyder880 in one of his famous thread, he said "you don't need more than 0.45mm aluminum for residential buildings".. he said "the 0.55mm is overkill". And I am very sure that Oga Spyder knows what he is talking about..

Hajji Mufutau
Thanks for that info Hajji! Hope everything is going good with you?
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by princeonx: 3:39am On Jan 04, 2014

pple wicked o cry
That quote is way too much especially for aluminum.
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 3:40am On Jan 04, 2014
prince_onx:
Thanks for that info Hajji! Hope everything is going good with you?

Yes sir, things are going well here. We thank God for His Mercy. Happy and Prosperous New Year 2014.

Happy
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by Muyesky(m): 5:04am On Jan 04, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

My Oga has said it all smiley
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by ejikesbm: 6:36am On Jan 04, 2014
CALL FOR. YOUR DREAM BUILDING DESIGN AND. CONSTRUCTION.....08132584428 BB. 23B57EEB
At an affordable rate/ our designs are outstanding

Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by tolexee: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2014
nice info
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by tolexee: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2014
tolexee: Good work.

Bros, u no respond to this one?

mufutau55:
Hajji Mufutau

Muyesky:
My Oga has said it all smiley

Umm...another eye opener, but is it true that you need more wood to have a good finish for 0.45mm as compared to the wood required for 0.55mm. Are there any other caveats that can make you have a second thought on 0.45mm aside the thickness, e.g smoothness of the roofing work, durability, aesthetic of the roofing work.

I would seriously need professional and sound advice cos i'm abt to contract out my roofing work.

thx
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2014
tolexee:
Umm...another eye opener, but is it true that you need more wood to have a good finish for 0.45mm as compared to the wood required for 0.55mm. Are there any other caveats that can make you have a second thought on 0.45mm aside the thickness, e.g smoothness of the roofing work, durability, aesthetic of the roofing work.

I would seriously need professional and sound advice cos i'm abt to contract out my roofing work.

thx

There is nothing different from using 0.55mm and 0.45mm aluminum.. except the thickness of it.
The wood work will not be any different, you use more wood only if you are using "Stone Coated Step Tiles" (because they are in smaller pieces) but not longspan.
See the picture of the Stone coated step tiles below. Don't let anyone cheat you, contact and deal with person like Muyesky for transparency.

Hajji Mufutau

Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by hiuser(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
WRAP AND PACK??
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by mybad: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Muyesky:
Will they be using stone coat or 0.55mm step tiles for you?

@Muyesky: What do you think about the durability of locally made aluminium roofing sheets compared with the imported ones?
I've seen some very beautiful colours you've used in many of the pictures you've posted here.
I even saw the interior of an aluminium factory in one of your threads.
If you think those sheets can stand the test of time kindly advise us on where we can get the roofing sheets here in Lagos.
I'll really appreciate your kind gesture.
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by Muyesky(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
mybad:

@Muyesky: What do you think about the durability of locally made aluminium roofing sheets compared with the imported ones?
I've seen some very beautiful colours you've used in many of the pictures you've posted here.
I even saw the interior of an aluminium factory in one of your threads.
If you think those sheets can stand the test of time kindly advise us on where we can get the roofing sheets here in Lagos.
I'll really appreciate your kind gesture.

The main locally made types are from Tower and First aluminium. Any day, any time....they are always more better, durable and expensive. There are also some very very good imported types. It depends on the importer and the specification he required for. Should you be ready, pls contact me and you will smile at the end of the day smiley
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by Muyesky(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
mufutau55:

There is nothing different from using 0.55mm and 0.45mm aluminum.. except the thickness of it.
The wood work will not be any different, you use more wood only if you are using "Stone Coated Step Tiles" (because they are in smaller pieces) but not longspan.
See the picture of the Stone coated step tiles below.

Hajji Mufutau

Once again, my Oga has said it all cheesy
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by Muyesky(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
tolexee: Good work.

596mm
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by Muyesky(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
tolexee:

Bros, u no respond to this one?

thx

We will gladly be of service should you require us to do so. smiley
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by spyroxy1(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2014
ffg
Re: Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos by thebizkid: 1:07am On Mar 13, 2016
Hi, I need a quote for this 3 br roof plan with and without parapet. Whats your recommendation as to which route to go when funds are limited but still want to achieve a decent result appealing to the eyes. lastly if you recommend roof with parapet which would you recommend, wooden or concrete parapet? Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water / Applying Lessons From Nairaland To Micro-manage Building 5BDR Duplex From Abroad / Petrol Tanker Burnt In Egbeda Estate, Lagos. Properties Destroyed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.