Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman (1760 Views)

Timi Dakolo - The Vow (VIDEO WITH LYRICS) / Pictures From Lynxxx's 'ifeoma' Video Shooting In South Africa / Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by Afamdman(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Afamdman, the most creative music video director Nigeria has seen is back! And he comes back with lots of visual goodies for Nigerian artists. For those of you, who don’t know him, he has been the video director behind the videos that launched the careers of Timaya, Sheyman, Brymo and Jesse jagz. Since he shot their very first videos, it helped kick start their careers and today they are super stars and house hold names. Afamdman has also shot music videos for the song Oyoyo by 2shotz featuring YQ , Over protective by Wyre (from Kenya) featuring M.I, Only you by Peelola featuring Wande coal, Rock the spot by Ruggedman featuring Lord of Ajasa, Shampoo by Chuddy k featuring Mochedda, My money remix by Sheyman ft Skales and Eldee, Nyem something by Nita j featuring flavour nabania and Beautiful by Kefee to name a few. Now he is back to make new stars and reinforce the stardom of current stars.
In his hiatus he went out to study, how to make better music videos that will position our artist in their international position and rival the likes of Rihanna, Lady gaga, JayZ, Justin bieber in getting millions of views on youtube and get their videos shown round the world placing them on the international spot light.
Afamdman is back with new gadgets and equipment to capture the visual performances of the artist, tools like the blackmagic cinematic camera and the red scarlet/epic cinema camera all to bring out mind blowing eye candy visuals.

Afamdman also employs and works with the best crew here in Nigeria, set designers, cinematographers, special effect makeup artist, acting and dance chorographers and costume designers all at the service of the artist.
Afamdman also came back with an added advantage weapon “a white American cinematographer” for those that want that special visual feel.
Now when your video is done, we have a department that can help you with promotion of your video both in major satellite music TV stations (MTVbase, TraceTv, Soundcity, Nigezie) and local terrestrial Television. We are dedicated to making sure you get great value for your video and helping your career.
So you are tired of the same old concept other Nigerian video directors keep dishing out why not make your next music video with afamdman, get a great unique concept designed for your song, stand out from the crowd and move your career to the next level at prices you can afford and get an international “high” quality music video.

CONTACT US
If Interested Contact:
Management: Entourage Media.
•Mobile ✆:08179055941
•E-mail ✉: afamdman@yahoo.com
https://twitter.com/afamdman
www.Facebook.com/afamdman

Re: Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by ettaetta(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
where are you located and how much do you charge?
Re: Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by Afamdman(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
We are located in Lagos, and please call or email so we can continue this discussion let us begin to make you a star.
etta etta: where are you located and how much do you charge?
Re: Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by ettaetta(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
ve jst sent a msg to your email @ afamdman@yahoo.com
Re: Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by Afamdman(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
etta etta: ve jst sent a msg to your email @ afamdman@yahoo.com
hello Etta I have replied you.
Re: Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by Afamdman(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
10 Hot tips for upcoming artist by Afamdman
1. Don’t just send your music links on social media & think the work is done.
Personal relationships are always better. Get up close & personal. The industry
people want to see you, they'll respect that more then clicking a button.

2. The time to give a DJ your record is when the club opens. That shows
your respect & your hustle. No DJ is stopping his music at 1am to play a new song. Be patient.

3. Practice stage showmanship, watch videos of other great artist study every detail. "i suggest watching the legend Micheal Jackson's performances" make sure you are putting in your best performance, no matter the stage. its from small stages you get your big break for bigger stages.

4. Find new fans, Feed your old fans with information, always relate with them personally, use the social network, build your own facebook page, gather twitter following, your fans will get other fans to like you. Never ever i mean ever abuse your fans on the social networks, its a stain that will follow you for a long time.

5. Be you. We already have Wizkid & davido. We don’t have your originality. Stop following trends. your own trend.

6. Get your music video done, it will advance your career. Your old and new fans want to see you perform your song.

7. Make sure you hire a video director that understands your vision he will give your more value than what you paid for. (side note contact afamdman@yahoo.com)

8.if your song is a dance song, for the love of God please dance in your video! viewers are tired of lazy artist.

9. Choose and Study your music mentor, do what he/she has done. high percentage chance you will rise like they did if you are willing to do what they did.

10. NEVER burn bridges, Never forget the little people (DJ's TV/radio presenters, bloggers, producers) that helped you on your way up, chances are they will still be there when you need them for your next hot single. This industry is very small, stay humble always.

You want to know more then CONTACT US

1 Like

Re: Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by ejifranks(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Afamdman: 10 Hot tips for upcoming artist by Afamdman
1. Don’t just send your music links on social media & think the work is done.
Personal relationships are always better. Get up close & personal. The industry
people want to see you, they'll respect that more then clicking a button.

2. The time to give a DJ your record is when the club opens. That shows
your respect & your hustle. No DJ is stopping his music at 1am to play a new song. Be patient.

3. Practice stage showmanship, watch videos of other great artist study every detail. "i suggest watching the legend Micheal Jackson's performances" make sure you are putting in your best performance, no matter the stage. its from small stages you get your big break for bigger stages.

4. Find new fans, Feed your old fans with information, always relate with them personally, use the social network, build your own facebook page, gather twitter following, your fans will get other fans to like you. Never ever i mean ever abuse your fans on the social networks, its a stain that will follow you for a long time.

5. Be you. We already have Wizkid & davido. We don’t have your originality. Stop following trends. your own trend.

6. Get your music video done, it will advance your career. Your old and new fans want to see you perform your song.

7. Make sure you hire a video director that understands your vision he will give your more value than what you paid for. (side note contact afamdman@yahoo.com)

8.if your song is a dance song, for the love of God please dance in your video! viewers are tired of lazy artist.

9. Choose and Study your music mentor, do what he/she has done. high percentage chance you will rise like they did if you are willing to do what they did.

10. NEVER burn bridges, Never forget the little people (DJ's TV/radio presenters, bloggers, producers) that helped you on your way up, chances are they will still be there when you need them for your next hot single. This industry is very small, stay humble always.

You want to know more then CONTACT US

so on point man... pls could u drop the links to any of your videos??
Re: Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by Afamdman(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by akraym(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Afamdman, yeah i remember have watched videos you directed, big ups bro.
Re: Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by Afamdman(m): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2014
akraym: Afamdman, yeah i remember have watched videos you directed, big ups bro.
Thanks Akraym. Shoot Updates: plans in motion to shoot a new hot video for ChuddyK. Kee you all posted.
Have a nice day people. And those that have contacted me, check your email for our shooting schedule.
Re: Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by Afamdman(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2014
The Blackmagic Cinema Camera

Re: Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by Insuurance(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2014
I'm an upcoming artist by name AKA Insurance
DSS (De Super Star). I do play the keyboard, and I
know much about computer engineering, I'm
based in Lagos, but I want to move down to de east
for my masters. I have about 50 tracks yet to be
produced (or maybe I could just set up a mini
studio). People say I sing like Frank Ugochukwu
Edwards.
Here is my number 07062586862 (Whatsapp)
My bb pin: 280764E4
I would love to hear from You. Thanks alot
Re: Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by Ignatio(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Afamdman: The Blackmagic Cinema Camera

Anything from blackmagic is dope. Do You use their da Vinci to color grade.
Re: Shooting Your Music Video With Afamdman by Afamdman(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2014
mos def the davinici color grade software is the bomb. lots of space for creativity.
Ignatio:
Anything from blackmagic is dope. Do You use their da Vinci to color grade.

(1) (Reply)

HOT VIDEO!: Yemi Alade – Duro Timi Mp4/3gp (10.7mb) / OFFICIAL AUDIO + LYRICS : Davido Ft. Olamide – The Money / Was Wizkid Ever Original With His Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.