Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? (8848 Views)

Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by BabaGnoni: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
nannymcphee:

Thanks for the correction,
I'll check the Greek word that was used for withered

^^^
That's Acts 17:11 in action and HD there
You're welciome.
Way to go! I am bowled over
Don't forget to, at some stage soon, be familiar with Greek Aorist tenses too
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by EyeHateGod: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Apparently, it is impossibleto heal amputees.

I remember Joagbaje saying thatamputees dont need healing because they are not necessarily sick.....see how some peeps are dishonest?
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by Joagbaje(m): 5:46am On Sep 10, 2016
EyeHateGod:
I remember joagbaje saying thatamputees dont need healing because they are not necessarily sick.....see how some peeps are dishonest?

What amputees need is a creative miracle . Not healing .
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by dorox(m): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Joagbaje:

Same difference in my opinion.
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by hopefulLandlord: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2016
Joagbaje:

yeah, so there are "different" types of miracle?

Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by adjoviomole(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2016
If someone who was dead for 4days, buried and already smelling could be raised from the dead, restoring a limb is very minor for God to do......the key word is faith.
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by dblackninja: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2016
adjoviomole:
If the someone who was dead for 4days, buried and already smelling could be raised from the dead, restoring a limb is very minor for God to do......the key word is faith.

Woooo tell me something grin

Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by adjoviomole(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
dblackninja:

Woooo tell me something grin

The something have been told to you already.
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by dblackninja: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
adjoviomole:

The something have been told to you already.
Love that description grin
Who was the person dead for 4days, buried and already smelling that was raised from the dead sad cheesy?

Don't & I mean don't tell me lazarus angry
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by adjoviomole(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
dblackninja:

Love that description grin
Who was the person dead for 4days, buried and already smelling that was raised from the dead sad cheesy?

Don't & I mean don't tell me lazarus angry

And what if I tell you lazarus? Der are others in this our present time (my church) if I tel you u wunt bliv either.

Lazarus it is!
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by dblackninja: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
adjoviomole:

And what if I tell you lazarus? Der are others in this our present time (my church) if I tel you u wunt bliv either.

Lazarus it is!

Others shocked where are they?
Your church? Please tell me more & who raised the person from dead. Wow i think we have found a means to live eternally.

Btw What's the fate of lazarus? Is he still alife? If not what's the essence of bringing him back?
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by oaroloye(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
SHALOM!

I am RIGHT HERE!

If anybody knows anyone who needs Healing, INTRODUCE THEM TO ME. I will tell them what to do, to attain their Healing.

Healing can be done remotely, but IT TAKES HOLINESS.

I don't HAVE Holiness; I can not claim RIGHTEOUSNESS, at this time. Therefore, those who want Healing WILL HAVE TO WORK FOR IT.

I have TRIED to work with HANDICAPPED and ONE Amputee to obtain their Healing before. I have always found it a WASTE OF MY TIME.

1. ALL of the cases I met wanted ME to do ALL the work.

2. They only cared about THEIR OWN Healing.

3. They gave their support to people who were NOT HEALING THEM.

4. They even HATED ME, for trying to HELP them!
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by Ranchhoddas: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I am RIGHT HERE!

If anybody knows anyone who needs Healing, INTRODUCE THEM TO ME. I will tell them what to do, to attain their Healing.

Healing can be done remotely, but IT TAKES HOLINESS.

I don't HAVE Holiness; I can not claim RIGHTEOUSNESS, at this time. Therefore, those who want Healing WILL HAVE TO WORK FOR IT.

I have TRIED to work with HANDICAPPED and ONE Amputee to obtain their Healing before. I have always found it a WASTE OF MY TIME.

1. ALL of the cases I met wanted ME to do ALL the work.

2. They only cared about THEIR OWN Healing.

3. They gave their support to people who were NOT HEALING THEM.

4. They even HATED ME, for trying to HELP them!
Let's say I know someone who is seriously sick. What do I do?
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by adjoviomole(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
dblackninja:

Others shocked where are they?
Your church? Please tell me more & who raised the person from dead. Wow i think we have found a means to live eternally.

Btw What's the fate of lazarus? Is he still alife? If not what's the essence of bringing him back?

Now u are asking wot the use of bringing lazarus back,how funny. Is der anyone in this world that will liv forever?. Yes someome died in my church and the chldren of God rallied round and prayed and God brot the person back.
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by dblackninja: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2016
adjoviomole:

Now u are asking wot the use of bringing lazarus back,how funny. Is der anyone in this world that will liv forever?.

Yeah like I told you in the other thread, no one lives forever [yet]. Now what's the purpose of waking a man from death only for the man to die miserable AGAIN after maybe celebrating with friends & family?? angry

Yes someome died in my church and the chldren of God rallied round and prayed and God brot the person back.
Since the church can perform such miracles, isn't it high time they start visiting the dead & waking them up? & what about other miracles like healing the amputated, can't your church do that as well?
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by adjoviomole(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2016
dblackninja:

Yeah like I told you in the other thread, no one lives forever [yet]. Now what's the purpose of waking a man from death only for the man to die miserable AGAIN after maybe celebrating with friends & family?? angry

Since the church can perform such miracles, isn't it high time they start visiting the dead & waking them up? & what about other miracles like healing the amputated, can't your church do that as well?

Ders no point replying you anymore. Whatever it is you believe in continue in it........I will rather live my life like der is a God and den die to find out der is none, than to liv a life dat der is no God and den die to find out der is......for me its a win win situation, but for you smh. Now good bye and have a nice day.

Ders no point reply u anymore
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by dblackninja: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2016
adjoviomole:

Ders no point replying you anymore. Whatever it is you believe in continue in it........

Seems like I popped your bubbles bro cheesy
Sorry if I caused any harm emotionally or otherwise, but I wonder how you win souls for god or don't you win souls?

I will rather live my life like der is a God and den die to find out der is none, than to liv a life dat der is no God and den die to find out der is......for me its a win win situation, but for you smh. Now good bye and have a nice day.
Ders no point reply u anymore

Hehehe...Invoking Pascal's Wager I see, but did you consider all options? Are you sure you're making the right choice??

I believe you're talking about the Christian god, what if after living like he exist only to find out that it's Zeus or Allah is the real god, what then? You will be doomed bro for not following their righteous part. I heard that Allah's hell is waaay hotter than God's hell. As for me, I might even be pardoned because I didn't know he exist instead of worshipping a false god cheesy

And heck, what if none of them exist? It means I lived my life joyful & enjoyed every dammmn bit of it cool while you were there praying & fasting (getting thin & prone to all manner of illness), missing out in the tiniest weals of life cry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by adjoviomole(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2016
dblackninja:

Sorry if I caused any harm emotionally or otherwise, but I wonder how you win souls for god or don't you win souls?

Hehehe...Invoking Pascal's Wager I see, but did you consider all options? Are you sure you're making the right choice??

I believe you're talking about the Christian god, what if after living like he exist only to find out that it's Zeus or Allah is the real god, what then? You will be doomed bro for not following their righteous part. I heard that Allah's hell is waaay hotter than God's hell. As for me, I might even be pardoned because I didn't know he exist instead of worshipping a false god cheesy

And heck, what if none of them exist? It means I lived my life joyful & enjoyed every dammmn bit of it cool while you were there praying & fasting (getting thin & prone to all manner of illness), missing out in the tiniest weals of life cry

U did not burst any bubble. If I give u an answer u will bring something else up without digesting the previous. If I continue replying u will keep going round in circles. So its best I let u be. Goodluck in living ur life.
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by dblackninja: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2016
adjoviomole:

U did not burst any bubble.

Oh, good to know you're okay then wink
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by adjoviomole(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
dblackninja:

Lol at ur point of me getting thin and prone to illness...kindly check my pix if it looks anyway like someone suffering.....and for ur info, I have never been to the hospital before, I was not even born in one. I have never used any drugs or so ever. I am a footballer and I play either as number 9 or 8 so I am 100% healthy. I can't even remember when I was last ill, its not 5 yrs its not even 10yrs. And anytime I have any ailment like headache I pray n go to bed n d head ache is gone by d time I wake up. My God takes care of me fully without paying a dime.....cheesy
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by oaroloye(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
SHALOM!

Ranchhoddas:
Let's say I know someone who is seriously sick. What do I do?

Preach The Gospel to them, and if they accept It Heal them.

If you are not HOLY yourself, that is not going to do anything.

There should be at least one HOLY MAN in your town- if you have ONE MINYAN- ten Righteous men working together.

[See my Blog: WHERE IS YOUR MINYAN?]

UNDERSTAND THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD DOES NOT WORK BY SYMPATHY.

You cannot impress God with the direness of your circumstances.

He is under ZERO obligation to Heal His ENEMIES.
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by EyeHateGod: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Preach The Gospel to them, and if they accept It Heal them.

If you are not HOLY yourself, that is not going to do anything.

There should be at least one HOLY MAN in your town- if you have ONE MINYAN- ten Righteous men working together.

[See my Blog: WHERE IS YOUR MINYAN?]

UNDERSTAND THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD DOES NOT WORK BY SYMPATHY.

You cannot impress God with the direness of your circumstances.

He is under ZERO obligation to Heal His ENEMIES.
What of crusade? The healings? Saint to?
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 13, 2016
It's very possible my friend.

When Jesus told the 10 lepers to show themselves to the priest, the scripture recorded that as they went, they became healed but don't forget only one of the leper returned to show gratitude to Jesus.

Remember, Jesus told him that he was made whole. That singular statement implies that he was healed and his fingers grew out and came alive. The other 9 were healed but there was no restoration of their fingers.
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by oaroloye(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2016
SHALIM!
EyeHateGod:

What of crusade? The healings? Saint to?

IN ANY LARGE GATHERING of even WEAK Christians, there is relatively enormous Spiritual Power from the HARMONIC RELATIONSHIP between Souls- which have WAVELIKE PROPERTIES.

There are people who have learned to tap into this reservoir of Spiritual Energy- that is usually eaten by the DEVILS who organize and control those churches- and use it to perform some mostly ouny Healings.
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by oaroloye(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
SHALOM!

oluafolabi:
A good evening to all religious folks.

So I was on twitter this evening and I saw a tweet from a follower of mine asking why 'pastors' and 'miracle workers' alike haven't accepted the challenge to perform miracles under well examined conditions.

1. YAHWEH GOD DEMANDS THAT ALL HUMANS STOP SINNING, AND REPENT IMMEDIATELY.

This is not a NEGOTIATION: IT IS HIS COMMANDMENT.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.
8. "For My Thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My Ways," saith the LORD.
9. "For as the Heavens are higher than the Earth,
so are My Ways higher than your ways,
and My Thoughts than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither, but watereth the Earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud,
that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11. "So shall My Word be that goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish that which I please,
and It shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent It."

GOD IS THE SUPREME BEING.

He is not our SUBORDINATE.

He is our SUPERIOR.

Any person with minimum faculties should be able to understand that Basic Concept.

Anyone who does not is not needed, and has no Rights before God.

To demand that God PROVE HIMSELF is an INSULT and BLASPHEMOUS OFFENSE against God.

2. WE OWE GOD EVERYTHING.

. JOHN 1:1-5,9.

IN The Beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God.
2. The same was in The Beginning with God.
3. All things were made by Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made.
4. In Him was Life, and The Life was The Light of Men.
5. And The Light shineth in Darkness, and The Darkness comprehended it not.
9. That was The True Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the World.

EVERY LIVING THING IS CONNNECTED TO HEAVEN VIA AN IMBILICUS OF SPIRITUAL ENERGY PACKETS THAT HAVE BEEN FEEDING US, ONE-BY-ONE, EVERY MOMENT SINCE WE WERE BORN.

We have been given the means to PERCEIVE this, and EXPLOIT this Knowledge.

It is NOT GOD'S FAULT that we have not availed ourselves of this ability.

THE GOSPEL restored this ability and far more:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

These capabilities are THE WAYS OF GOD.

3. WE ARE THE OFFSPRING OF GENERATIONAL CRIMINALS AGAINST GOD, WHO HAD FORFEITED THE RIGHT TO HAVE OFFSPRING BY THEIR DECISIONS AGAINST GOD.

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God spake all these Words, saying,
2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of the land of Egypt,
out of the House of Bondage.
3. "Thou shalt have no other gods
before Me.
4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing
that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God
am a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers
upon the Children
unto the Third and Fourth Generation
of them that Hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
that Love Me,
and keep My Commandments.
7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of the LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him Guiltless
that taketh His Name in vain."

THERE WERE AT LEAST TWO TIMES IN ANCIENT HISTORY, WHEN OUR ANCESTORS KNEW EXACTLY WHO GOD WAS- BUT DELIBERATELY TURNED THEIR BACKS ON HIM, FORFEITING THEIR OFFSPRING'S RIGHT TO EXIST.

Our Ancestors could have reversed this state of affairs at any point, but did not.

YAHWEH GOD is under no obligation to Reward their disobedience by waving away their deserved Justice, and treating such offspring as HONOURED GUESTS, PERMITTED TO VIEW GOD AT WORK, ALONGSIDE HIS CHILDREN AND FAITHFUL SERVANTS.

4. IT IS PROHIBITED TO GIVE UNBELIEVERS INFORMATION THAT CAN BE USED TO DESTROY GOD'S PEOPLE.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

WHEN PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT REPENTED OF THEIR SINS ARE GIVEN SACRED KNOWLEDGE, THEY MAY USE IT TO DESTROY THE CHURCH.

Example 1: THE SANHEDRIN COUNCIL.

After they heard out the Disciples, they said:

"The only way we will allow you to live, is if you swear to never repeat any of the False Prophet Yahshua's Heretical Teachings."

"Very well."

"Hand over to us all notes and books you have written and are writing about Yahshua and his Teachings."

"What will you do with them?"

"Burn everything, of course. Only you know all his Teachings. If they get out, its on you. We will End you all."

"Very well, we swear."

YET ATHEISTS PRETEND THAT THE LACK OF JEWISH WRITINGS ABOUT YAHSHUA HAS SIGNIFINCE.

Example 2: PAUL PURSUED AND HUNTED DOWN ALL JEWS WHO DISOBEYED THE SANHEDRIN COUNCIL'S EDICT, AND TRIED TO PROPAGATE THE GOSPEL YAHSHUA PREACHED.

Having done that, he infiltrated the Early Church, built up his credibility as a Christianity Spokesperson, while sowing Doctrines that would destroy The Gospel. Then he had himself transported to Rome at the Government's expense, where he told the wicked and jaded Emperor Nero that he saw JESUS by torturing and killing as many Christians as he could.

Therefore Nero began killing as many Christians as he could.

Anybody who even LOOKED like they had Christian sympathies was picked up and killed painfully.

He is known for wrapping some in oilcloth, and setting fire to them, to use as illumination for his garden parties and streetlights.

YET EDUCATED ATHEISTS PRETEND THAT THIS WAS NO FACTOR IN NO HISTORIAN WRITING ABOUT JESUS NOR CHRISTIANITY.

If Atheists had the information on God's Existence they wanted, their next move would be go study how to DESTROY HIM, and DESTROY CHRISTIANS.

HAROLD HILL reports that a supposedly "COMPLETED JEW," one who believes "JESUS IS THE CHRIST," has invented a device which can detect the "light" inside cells.

He determined that BORN AGAIN Christians have TEN TIMES the amount of "Cellular Light" than "regular" Christians or Unbelievers, whereas "FULL GOSPEL PENTECOSTAL" Christians have more than ten times that of Born Again Christians.

[See: HOW DID IT ALL BEGIN? by Harold Hill.]

We now know that the Whites who claim to be Jews are ALL IMPOSTERS.

The Ancient Israelites were BLACK PEOPLE.

WHITE people trying to live in that climate- temperate as it is- are coming down with SUNBURN and SKIN CANCER. That is because THAT IS NOT THEIR ANCESTRAL HOME.

So... what we are saying, is that the OYINBOS have been in possession of Technology that can DETECT BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS and HOLY GHOST BAPTIZED CHRISTIANS for at least 35 years, now.

They can SCIENTIFICALLY PROVE that there is a DIFFERENCE between UNBELIEVERS and BELIEVERS, and between EVANGELICAL Christians, such as BILLY GRAHAM, RICK WARREN, and ROBERT SCHULLER, and PENTECOSTAL Christians, like KENNETH COPELAND, W.F. KUMUYI, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, and others- BUT this information is being , KEPT SECRET- because THE NEW WORLD ORDER needs it for its PLANNED EXTERMINATION of TRUE CHRISTIANS.

I knew his challenge would easily be discarded by the believers using the bible verse 'Thou shalt not test thy Lord thy God' . Then it suddenly occurred to me , there is an acceptable form of miracle that could be verified and will put to rest every argument about miracles being fabricated. 'The healing of an human with amputated limbs'.

NO, YOU FOOL, IT WOULD NOT.

Then I wondered, why haven't we seen/heard a miracle being performed on anyone with amputated limbs?

HERE WE GO- AS USUAL, THE LACKWIT ATHEIST COMES UP TO THE GATEWAY OF TRUTH- THEN, TURNS THEMSELVES AROUND, AND GOES OFF IN ANOTHER DIRECTION!

Is it because such type of miracle would be impossible to fabricate?

THAT IS A POSSIBLE EXPLANATION, YES!

DOES YOUR BRAIN NOW STOP WORKING, BECAUSE YOU HAVE FOUND ONE SATISFACTORY ANSWER?

God Promises to RAISE EVERY DEAD PERSON.

That means, even those with missing, eaten, or decayed parts!

If God can do that in the Future, that means HE CAN DO IT RIGHT NOW!

Or does it mean the God that could supposedly raise up dead people, make blind see, make the deaf hear (and other usual miracles we get to hear about) finds it difficult to perform a simple regeneration of cells and bones?

WERE YOU BORN THIS DUMB, OR DO YOU USE CHEMICAL ASSISTANCE?

Is it impossible?

LET ME USE A MODERN ANALOGY:

If it is possible to use WATER as FUEL, with three times more efficiency than GASOLINE- why has WATER not replaced Gasoline?

Somebody who is as unintelligent as YOU would say:

"Even because it's NOT POSSIBLE- it is just a STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORY!"

Anndd CONTINUE queueing for Gasoline like a FOOL.

After fighting to secure his PATENTS for the WATERFUEL CELL- a device by which any Gasoline Engine can be RETROFITTED to use WATER as FUEL, instead of GASOLINE- for TEN HARD YEARS, STANLEY MEYER of America was offered a $12 million contract to mass-produce engines- if he could just PROVE IT PUBLICLY FIRST.

He did this.

The two White Devils who offered him the contract said:

"CONGRATULATIONS! Let us toast your success!"

They gave him CRANBERRY JUICE to drink- and he DIED IN MINUTES!

This happened in 1998.

There are videos on YOUTUBE showing the WORKING car.

THIS IS WHAT OYINBOS DO TO PEOPLE WHO THREATEN THEIR BUSINESS INTERESTS.

If impossible, wouldn't it become a contradiction to the common biblical saying that 'There is nothing impossible for God' ?

I would like enlightened religious folks to educate me and provide references if possible.

Thank you. And Happy new year in advance.

WHEN YOU DEMONSTRATE SUCH POWERS, THE OYINBOS SAY:

"LET US VERIFY YOUR CLAIMS UNDER CONTROLLED CONDITIONS!"

The FOOLS who submit to these tests do not need to leave the "Verification Room" alive.

MEDICAL RECORDS of people who have Miracle Healings DISAPPEAR.

If they are too vocal about it, THEY can DISAPPEAR, too!

. JOHN 12:9-11.

9. Much people of the Jews
therefore knew that he was there:
and they came not for Jesus' sake only,
but that they might see Lazarus also,
whom he had raised from the dead.
10. But the chief priests consulted
that they might put Lazarus also to death;
11. Because that by reason of him
many of the Jews went away,
and Believed on Jesus.

SUPPOSING WE SAY:

"In such-and-such a Church, you can see AMPUTEES HEALED...!"

We pass the information to YOU, you pass it to your ILLUMINATI MASTERS...

Next thing we know, THAT CHURCH was HIT by BOKO HARAM SUICIDE BOMBERS, or FULANI HERDSMEN, or some such foolishness.

YOU will claim that you had NOTHING to do with it!

That you didn't KNOW that THAT was going to happen...!
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by oaroloye(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2016
SHALOM!

There is a fundamental Spiritual Principle that says that:

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "PART" OF ANY THING;
ANY PERCEIVED PART IS SPRITUALLY THE WHOLE THING."

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

. MATTHEW 15:21-39.

21. Then Jesus went thence
and departed into the region
of Tyre and Sidon.
22. And behold,
a woman of Canaan
came out of the same region
and cried unto him, saying,
“Have mercy on me, O Lord, Thou Son of David!
My daughter is grievously vexed with a Devil.”
23. But He answered her not a word.
And His Disciples came and besought Him, saying,
“Send her away, for she crieth after us.”
24. But He answered and said,
“I am not sent but unto the lost sheep
of the House
of Israel.”
25. Then she came and worshiped Him, saying,
“Lord help me.”
26. But He answered and said,
“It is not meet to take
Children’s Bread
and cast it to Dogs.”
27 And she said,
“Truth, Lord; yet the Dogs
eat of the Crumbs
which fall from their masters’ table.”
28. Then Jesus answered
and said unto her,
“O woman, Great is thy Faith.
Be it unto thee even as thou wilt.”
And her daughter was made whole
from that very hour.
29. And Jesus departed from thence,
and came nigh unto the Sea of Galilee;
and went up into a mountain,
and sat down there.
30. And great multitudes came unto him,
having with them those that were
lame, blind, dumb, maimed,
and many others,
and cast them down at Jesus' feet;
and he Healed them:
31. Insomuch that the multitude wondered,
when they saw the dumb to speak,
the maimed to be whole,
the lame to walk,
and the blind to see:
and they glorified The God of Israel.
32. Then Jesus called
his Disciples unto him,
and said,
"I have compassion on the multitude,
because they continue with me
now three days,
and have nothing to eat:
and I will not
send them away fasting,
lest they faint in the way."
33. And his Disciples say unto him,
"Whence should we have
so much bread in the wilderness,
as to fill so great a multitude?"
34. And Jesus saith unto them,
"How many loaves have ye?"
And they said,
"Seven, and a few little fishes."
35. And he commanded the multitude
to sit down on the ground.
36. And he took the seven loaves
and the fishes, and gave thanks,
and brake them,
and gave to his Disciples,
and the Disciples to the multitude.
37. And they did all eat,
and were filled:
and they took up
of the broken meat
that was left
seven baskets full.
38. And they that did eat
were four thousand men,
beside women and children.
39. And he sent away the multitude,
and took ship,
and came into the coasts of Magdala.

. THE FOUR HUMAN ANIMALS.

4. SHEEP.
3. GOATS.
2. PIGS.
1. DOGS.

"WHEN THE WISE MAN POINTS AT THE MOON,
THE FOOL LOOKS AT HIS FINGER!"
-Confucius.

THE BIBLE has surely reached every country of the World.

But THE GOSPEL Yahshua preached has not.

Sinners and Hypocrites prefer to die in their Sins than receive Yahshua's Help.

The Healings and Miracles we have seen thus far represent CRUMBS fed to DOGS.

That is why they have never had better results than they have had.

. 2nd PETER 2:9-22.

9. The Lord Knoweth
how to deliver the godly
out of Temptations,
and to reserve the Unjust
unto The Day of Judgment
to be punished:
10. But chiefly them
that Walk after the Flesh
in the Lust of Uncleanness,
and despise Government.
Presumptuous are they, selfwilled,
they are not afraid
to speak evil of dignities.
11. Whereas Angels,
which are greater in Power and Might,
bring not railing accusation
against them before The LORD.
12. But these, as Natural Brute Beasts,
made to be taken and destroyed,
speak evil of the things
that they understand not;
and shall utterly perish
in their own corruption;
13. And shall receive
the Reward of Unrighteousness,
as they that count it pleasure
to riot in the day time.
Spots they are and blemishes,
sporting themselves
with their own deceivings
while they feast with you;
14. Having eyes full of Adultery,
and that cannot cease from Sin;
beguiling unstable souls:
an heart they have exercised
with covetous practices;
Cursed Children:
15. Which have forsaken the right way,
and are gone astray,
following the way
of Balaam the son of Bosor,
who loved the Wages of Unrighteousness;
16. But was rebuked for his iniquity:
the dumb ass speaking with man's voice
forbad the madness of the Prophet.
17. These are Wells without Water,
Clouds that are carried with a Tempest;
to whom the Mist of Darkness
is reserved for ever.
18. For when they speak
Great Swelling Words of Vanity,
they allure through
the Lusts of the Flesh,
through much wantonness,
those that were clean escaped
from them who live in Error.
19. While they promise them Liberty,
they themselves
are the Servants of Corruption:
for of whom a man is overcome,
of the same is he brought in Bondage.
20 For if after they have escaped
the Pollutions of the World
through The Knowledge
of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,
they are again entangled therein,
and overcome,
the Latter End is worse with them
than the Beginning.
21. For it had been better for them
not to have known
The Way of Righteousness,
than, after they have known it,
to turn from The Holy Commandment
delivered unto them.
22. But it is happened unto them
according to the true Proverb,

"THE DOG IS TURNED
TO HIS OWN VOMIT AGAIN;
AND THE SOW THAT WAS WASHED
TO HER WALLOWING IN THE MIRE."

. THE FOUR LEVELS OF SPIRITUAL ENERGY.

4. HOLINESS.
3. RIGHTEOUSNESS.
2. FILTHINESS.
1. UNJUSTNESS,

Our DEFAULT SPIRITUAL ENERGY Level is determined at our Conception by the mean Spiritual Energy Level of our parents. It is the DUTY of parents to maximize the Spiritual Energy Levels before attempting to conceive children. Children born from spiritually-tired parents will carry that Spiritual-Depletedness through their life.

The only thing people who present like this can do is to WORK ESPECIALLY HARD- with the awareness that, if they allow The Devil to steal their Energy through SIN, he can undo YEARS of Discipline in a moment.

The Christians on NAIRALAND.COM do not exceed PIG Level.

When Humans TRANSLATE into Heaven, beyond THIRD HEAVEN, they do not have enough Spiritual Energy to maintain Human form. To proceed further, they must SPONTANEOUSLY DEVOLVE INTO LOWER LIFEFORMS.

The Holiest Human was YAHSHUA, and he manifested in the Highest Heaven- the one that requires the most Energy to dwell in- as a LAMB. ABEL hit upon The Truth, and his Sacrifice was accepted, whereas CAIN, who offered PLANTS, was condemned as "WRONG."

Humans CAN devolve all the way into PLANTS.

Therefore there are two Servants of God who became OLIVE TREES in Heaven.

They are not the only Humans who have done that: some of the TOLTEC SUPER-SORCERERS of South America succeeded in doing the same thing. It follows that if Animals or Plants from Senior Heavens came to Earth, they would become Humanoid. They would have the Energy to "AFFORD" that transformation.

ALL MEST comes from DEENERGIZED SPIRITUAL ENERGY.

Therefore, if Spiritual Energy is RESTORED to MATTER, ENERGY, SPACE, AND TIME, it will become SPIRIT again. If Spiritual Energy is REMOVED from Spirit Entities, they become MEST- Physical Energy and Objects.

PERCEPTIONS ARE STORED AS SPIRITUAL ENERGY IMAGES (CALLED LOGION IN THE BIBLE, CALLED "FACSIMILES" IN SCIENTOLOGY).

RECALLS are executed by accessing Spiritual Energy Images from where they are stored in the SOUL BODY.

If the ACCESS-CHANNELS to these images are DEENERGIZED, RECALL BECOMES DIFFICULT-TO-IMPOSSIBLE. This is his FORGETTING is possible.

DILIGENT EFFORT reenergizes the Memory-Channels, when this is done, TOTAL RECALL is possible.

The Human Soul tends to DECAY into MEST.

The FIRST Symptom of this is that the MIND thinks of itself as PHYSICAL.

It uses its body's BRAIN and SENSES to THINK and PERCEIVE.

ONE NEEDS TO STOP TRYING TO DO THAT- IT IS SUICIDE!

The attainment of TOTAL RECALL marks the REVERSION of a nominal 10% of the SOUL BODY to SPIRIT ENERGY. When 20% is achieved, dependence on PHYSICAL SENSES ends. When 30% is achieved, MECHANICAL PROCESSES are no longer required, when 40% is achieved, MEST is no longer a LIMITATION.

At this level, one could take the SPIRITUAL IMAGE OF AN IMPAIRED OR TRUNCATED BODY- which WHOLE- and MATERIALIZE the PHYSICALLY-MISSING or DAMAGED part.

BLOCKHEADED CHRISTIANS think that YAHSHUA fed the 4,000- broke the seven loaves into 4,000 pieces- zapped his Disciples full of the STRENGTH OF SAMSON (small!) and they carried those loads to the four thousand.

That is NOT what happened.

(UNBELIEVER DOGS! WATCH THE CHRISTIAN PIGS IGNORE MY GLORIOUS TEACHING FROM GOD, AND GO BACK TO THEIR MUD AND EXCREMENT OF THEIR FALSE BELIEFS AND COUNTERFEIT CHURCHES! WATCH YOURSELVES VOMIT THE TRUTH, INSTEAD IF UNDERSTANDING IT.)
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by oaroloye(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2016
whatofyou:
Miracles are spiritual acts. They also follow physical laws of presence on every person they were acted upon. That is, be it a bad eye, a sick ear, a dead person et c., each of these members had to be present. Miracles entail faith.

WRONG.

YAHSHUA HEALED THE MAIMED.

. MATTHEW 15:21-39.

21. Then Jesus went thence
and departed into the region
of Tyre and Sidon.
22. And behold,
a woman of Canaan
came out of the same region
and cried unto him, saying,
“Have Mercy on me, O Lord,
(thou) Son of David!
My daughter is grievously
vexed with a Devil.”
23. But He answered her not a word.
And His Disciples came and besought Him, saying,
“Send her away, for she crieth after us.”
24. But He answered and said,
“I am not sent but unto the lost sheep
of the House
of Israel.”
25. Then she came and worshiped Him, saying,
“Lord help me.”
26. But He answered and said,
“It is not meet to take
Children’s Bread
and cast it to Dogs.”
27 And she said,
“Truth, Lord; yet the Dogs
eat of the Crumbs
which fall from their masters’ table.”
28. Then Jesus answered
and said unto her,
“O woman, Great is thy Faith.
Be it unto thee even as thou wilt.”
And her daughter was made whole
from that very hour.
29. And Jesus departed from thence,
and came nigh unto the Sea of Galilee;
and went up into a mountain,
and sat down there.
30. And great multitudes came unto him,
having with them those that were
lame, blind, dumb, maimed,
and many others,
and cast them down at Jesus' feet;
and he Healed them:
31. Insomuch that the multitude wondered,
when they saw the dumb to speak,
the maimed to be whole,
the lame to walk,
and the blind to see:
and they glorified The God of Israel.
32. Then Jesus called
his Disciples unto him,
and said,
"I have compassion on the multitude,
because they continue with me
now three days,
and have nothing to eat:
and I will not
send them away fasting,
lest they faint in the way."
33. And his Disciples say unto him,
"Whence should we have
so much bread in the wilderness,
as to fill so great a multitude?"
34. And Jesus saith unto them,
"How many loaves have ye?"
And they said,
"Seven, and a few little fishes."
35. And he commanded the multitude
to sit down on the ground.
36. And he took the seven loaves
and the fishes, and gave thanks,
and brake them,
and gave to his Disciples,
and the Disciples to the multitude.
37. And they did all eat,
and were filled:
and they took up
of the broken meat
that was left
seven baskets full.
38. And they that did eat
were four thousand men,
beside women and children.
39. And he sent away the multitude,
and took ship,
and came into the coasts of Magdala.

THE HUMAN SOUL HAS A TEMPLATE OF HOW GOD WANTED ONE'S BODY TO LOOK LIKE.

One implements various excuses for not following God's Plan.

Perhaps mother was IODINE-DEFICIENT- so that is taken as an excuse not to grow the THYROUD GLAND.

Perhaps father insisted on having vigorous, and painful to the fetus, sex through the pregnancy.

That is taken as the excuse not to follow certain structural blueprints, causing deformity.

Maybe a Lion chews off a limb or all the limbs.

The original template will still be present, and can be used to restore the body to the state God Intended.

In this case, faith entails a soon- to- be- amputated person refusing to give the go-ahead order for the amputation after the doctor must have affirmed the procedure as the solution to the present situation, believing that God will heal his or her diseased limb.

NOT NECESSARILY SO.

GOD NEVER Heaks, just because one chooses God to be The Sole Source of whatever one wants.

Getting amputated does not give you Faith to be Healed.

Getting sick does not give you Faith to be Healed.

I have seen and heard about testimonies of this one. During accidents, when the limb has been severed off the body, faith entails you joining the severed limb with the other members of the body and believing they will be one or whole again. Remember Marcus' ear and Peter's encounter. These are faith based.

IF A PERSON WERE IN AN ACCIDENT, AND THEIR LIMB WERE SEVERED, THEY WOULD BE IN NO FRAME OF MIND TO PICK IT UP, AND REATTACH IT.

Have you never banged your elbow, shin, or knee, and become TOTALLY INCAPACITATED?

FORGET IT!

Those FOOLS are LYING!

Come to church with a Testimony like THAT, and you are an INSTANT ROCK STAR!

THE PROOF THAT IT IS ALL A LIE: THEIR LIFE BEFORE AND AFTER THEY WERE HEALED.

They never healed OTHERS like that before the incident, nor do they, afterwards!

Do you believe? There is nothing impossible for God, only if you believe. Believe!

There are things impossible for God.

That is nothing like what Yahshua said!

So what if "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD?"

HE is not the one holding his head like a BASKETBALL!

When my Spinal Column has turned to PRINGLES,™ I DON'T CARE about what is possible for GOD- I want to know what is possible FOR ME!

Naturally, the limbs like some other specialised parts of the body are not regenerative. It is like losing a permanent tooth and praying that another one grows back in its place! But with God...

@BabaGnoni, thanks for the corrections.

God knows how to regenerate the body.

That Knowledge is useless, unless It is applied to ME, or those whom I CARE about!

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO ACQUIRE THIS KNOWLEDGE FROM GOD?

NO, YOU DO NOT.

Why do you not know how to acquire GOD'S KNOWLEDGE?

Don't you know that IT IS YOUR DUTY to KNOW EVERYTHING that GOD KNOWS?

. JOHN 5:1-20.

After this there was
a feast of the Jews;
and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
2. Now there is at Jerusalem
by the sheep (market) a pool,
which is called in the Hebrew tongue
Bethesda, having five porches.
3. In these lay a great multitude
of impotent folk,
of blind, halt, withered,
waiting for the moving of the water.
4. For an Angel went down
at a certain season into the pool,
and troubled the water:
whosoever then first
after the troubling of the water
stepped in was made whole
of whatsoever disease he had.
5. And a certain man was there,
which had an infirmity
thirty and eight years.
6. When Jesus saw him lie,
and knew that he had been now
a long time (in that case),
he saith unto him,
"Wilt thou be made whole?"
7. The impotent man answered him,
"Sir, I have no man,
when the water is troubled,
to put me into the pool:
but while I am coming,
another steppeth down before me.
8. Jesus saith unto him,
"Rise, take up thy bed, and walk."
9. And immediately the man
was made whole,
and took up his bed,
and walked:
and on the same day was the Sabbath.
10. The Jews therefore said
unto him that was cured,
"It is the Sabbath day:
it is not lawful for thee
to carry( thy) bed."
11. He answered them,
"He that made me whole,
the same said unto me,

'TAKE UP THY BED,
AND WALK.'

12. Then asked they him,
"What man is that
which said unto thee,

'TAKE UP THY BED,
AND WALK?'

13. And he that was Healed
wist not who it was:
for Jesus had conveyed himself away,
a multitude being in (that) place.
14. Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him,
"Behold, thou art made whole:
Sin no more,
lest a worse thing
come unto thee."
15. The man departed,
and told the Jews that it was Jesus,
which had made him whole.
16. And therefore did the Jews
persecute Jesus,
and sought to slay him,
because he had done these things
on the Sabbath Day.
17. But Jesus answered them,
"My Father worketh hitherto,
and I work."
18. Therefore the Jews
sought the more to kill him,
because he not only had
broken the Sabbath,
but said also that
God was his Father,
making himself equal with God.
19. Then answered Jesus
and said unto them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'THE SON CAN DO NOTHING OF HIMSELF,
BUT WHAT HE SEETH THE FATHER DO:
FOR WHAT THINGS SOEVER HE DOETH,
THESE ALSO DOETH THE SON LIKEWISE.'

20. "For The Father loveth the Son,
and sheweth him all things
that Himself doeth:
and He will shew him
Greater Works than these,
that ye may marvel."
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by oaroloye(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
SHALOM!

oluafolabi:

So I was on twitter this evening and I saw a tweet from a follower of mine asking why 'pastors' and 'miracle workers' alike haven't accepted the challenge to perform miracles under well examined conditions.

I knew his challenge would easily be discarded by the believers using the bible verse 'Thou shalt not test thy Lord thy God' . Then it suddenly occurred to me , there is an acceptable form of miracle that could be verified and will put to rest every argument about miracles being fabricated. 'The healing of an human with amputated limbs' .

Then I wondered, why haven't we seen/heard a miracle being performed on anyone with amputated limbs?

Please explain exactly WHY it is, that an AMPUTEE who was Healed should submit themselves to Atheists for examination?

YOU never did anything for theater people their whole life, you scorned their God, and called their Religion a LIE- and they are supposed to ho put themselves in your hands?

ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US, THAT ATHEISTS PATROL CHURCHES, MONITORING WHICH MIRACLESDO/DO NOT TAKE PLACE?

Explain, please, why you trust FELLOW ATHEISTS like YOURSELF, to witness an AMPUTATION HEALING, and then go around and tell your fellow Atheists: "WE WERE WRONG! WE WERE FOOLS! GOD REALLY DOES EXIST!"?

Explain why you think that that has never happened before?

What happens in such cases?

Whichever Atheist makes such an assertion, THEY ARE SUBJECTED TO A RIGOROUS PSYCHIATRIC EXAMINATION.

"THOSE WHO VOTE DETERMINE NOTHING;
THOSE WHO COUNT THE VOTES DETERMINE EVERYTHING!
- Joseph Stalin.

They don't have to be ACKNOWLEDGED to have PASSED this test.

If they are passed on the Psychiatric Evaluation, there will be a DRUG Test of their Blood and Urine- even their HAIR.

It does not matter what the results really are.

The person signing out the lab tests will be told what the results of the test will be.

(I work in a Medical Lab. so I know what I am talking about.)

Either the results tally with what they are told they are needed to be, or else THAT IS THE END of their CAREER.

The Atheist who collects the Field Data will be told that the their findings conflict with the evidence that SENIOR SCIENTISTS have DETERMINED- therefore, if they want to KEEP THEIR CAREER, they CANNOT TESTIFY that THE PROFESSORS of the profession were WRONG, or else LIED.

The people who hold those posts cannot attain those ranks, UNLESS THE ILLUMINATI HAS SOMETHING ON THEM. Which will be USED AGAINST THEM, should they have ideas that were not given to them.

I have experienced that in my own career.

I was told to take a course, to gain promotion. The exam was real, but the course was fake. I found out why, the eve of the exam. The Coordinator betrayed his Trust, and broke the seals of the exam papers, and had us briefed on the upcoming exam.

I had never seen such a thing in my life.

I reported immediately to my Director, who yelled at me, for not conforming to "THE WAY THINGS ARE DONE IN EVERY FACULTY OF EVERY UNIVERSITY IN THE COUNTRY." I was told that if I did not go sit that fake exam, I would not be promoted!

I said, that I do not take such credentials, ever.

I would not be promoted, the Director told me.

That was 16 years ago.

I was not promoted- but the Course Coodinator- not an old man- has died.

He checked into a hospital- but the Doctors were incompetent to treat his ailment.

That is what corruption gets you. The Coordinator helped create the situation that killed him.

At the time, EVERYBODY told me I was a FOOL for not sitting the fake exam, to get more money.

However, since the age of 19, I have depended on DIVINE HEALING to stay Healthy.

If I DID CORRUPTION, that protection would END.

HOW MANY AMPUTEES ARE WORTHY TO BE HEALED?

This is a reason why people from Social Circles and Levels where such choices are made, usually experience no Healings.

THEN THERE IS THE ISSUE OF THE PERSONAL SAFETY OF THE HEALED AMPUTEE.

You know very well, that by putting God to the Text, they have given up the Protection of God.

Therefore, it is to your advantage to kill them, and dispose of the evidence.

The Oyinbos have numerous days of murdering people without leaving fetectable Forensics Traces.

They would rather commit murder, then admit to the World, that they had been FOOLS all their lives.
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by hopefulLandlord: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Excuses is all these theists have, we've heard it all before
Re: Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? by investorD: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2017
oluafolabi:

I knew his challenge would easily be discarded by the believers using the bible verse 'Thou shalt not test thy Lord thy God' . Then it suddenly occurred to me , there is an acceptable form of miracle that could be verified and will put to rest every argument about miracles being fabricated. 'The healing of an human with amputated limbs' .

Or does it mean the God that could supposedly raise up dead people, make blind see, make the deaf hear (and other usual miracles we get to hear about) finds it difficult to perform a simple regeneration of cells and bones?

Is it impossible?

If impossible, wouldn't it become a contradiction to the common biblical saying that 'There is nothing impossible for God' ?

I would like enlightened religious folks to educate me and provide references if possible.

Thank you. And Happy new year in advance.
Good day sir.
Can I have ur whatsapp contact?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Important Ways To Love God / Atheists Are More Intelligent ‘because They Overcome The Instinct Of Religion' / The Greatest Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.