Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Guess Which Popular Male Singer Gave His Girlfriend A Brand New BMW For Xmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guess Which Popular Male Singer Gave His Girlfriend A Brand New BMW For Xmas (2984 Views)

Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) / Female OAP Took A Popular Male Rapper For Dinner (photos) / Paul P-Square Acquires New BMW Power Bike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Which Popular Male Singer Gave His Girlfriend A Brand New BMW For Xmas by ellagal(f): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
What better way to make Christmas memorable for your girl than by gifting her with something so fabulous and memorable that you leave her speechless.

Singer, Jason Derulo sure knows how to make his woman smile. He reportedly bought his girlfriend and fellow singer, Jordin Sparks, a brand new champagne-coloured BMW sedan as a Christmas present.
An excited Jordin shared the photo of the car on her instagram page;

Re: Guess Which Popular Male Singer Gave His Girlfriend A Brand New BMW For Xmas by Fkforyou(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ideal couple
Re: Guess Which Popular Male Singer Gave His Girlfriend A Brand New BMW For Xmas by ellagal(f): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Fkforyou: Ideal couple

Ideal & matured
Re: Guess Which Popular Male Singer Gave His Girlfriend A Brand New BMW For Xmas by Fkforyou(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Yea,I actually have a pix of both of them on my PC....I used to trip for her but jason first me woo her.
Re: Guess Which Popular Male Singer Gave His Girlfriend A Brand New BMW For Xmas by ellagal(f): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Fkforyou: Yea,I actually have a pix of both of them on my PC....I used to trip for her but jason first me woo her.

Oh oh!!! cry
Re: Guess Which Popular Male Singer Gave His Girlfriend A Brand New BMW For Xmas by axortedbabe(f): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
lovely two

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. Chris & Karrueche Enjoy Date Night Together At Basketball Game / Guys!!! Who Would You Hit? Maheeda, Chidinma, Mocheddah Or Yemi Alade? Photos / Popular Actress Patience Ozokwor Is Now A Grand Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.