Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (112476 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / "FULL" TB Joshua’s Shocking 2014 Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by henchamb(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
just watching the synagogue church of all nations where the man of God said that the APC will be in crisis because of who will be their presidential candidate and leadership tussle because many are with them in the body but not truly with them in the spirit. HE further said atlast the PDP will want to pay for any price to unite and at the end Alhaji turkur, the pdp chairman will leave. he also said that the issue of who will be their presidential candidate will not be resolved. he further said that many corrupt politicians will GO down in 2014 where he stressed the GO DOWN to mean many things. at the end he said if 2014 will be like that that we should pray for 2015 because the beginner may not be the finisher.
source... am watching it live now http://emmanuel.tv/

since nairaland believes source more than the originality of Nairlanders here is the African spotlight reporting the message at http://www.africanspotlight.com/2014/01/01/t-b-joshua-releases-shocking-2014-prophecy-airlines-will-face-multiple-challenges-politicians-will-go-down/

am I dreaming, I made front page for the first time after joining nairaland since 2012. shocked
so you mean to tell me that thousands have read my work. the prophet said it oh that this year is our year of crossing the bridge and I have crossed the bridge of nairaland less than 24 hrs after the message. Lord please locate all of us at the various points of our need in 2014 in Jesus name... AMEN.

150 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Pharoh: 1:11am On Jan 01, 2014
He said more like the crisis in 2014 will lead to a serious correction of our corruption situation and will greatly affect 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 01, 2014
Vague and incoherent.

18 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Nctrice(m): 1:15am On Jan 01, 2014
These are things we already know, he should tell us what we don't know!

18 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by ikeyman00(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2014
@@@

billioniare man

this people have no place in new world Biafra

they will be ban

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by henchamb(m): 1:26am On Jan 01, 2014
Nctrice: These are things we already know, he should tell us what we don't know!
oga he wont tell you what you want to hear but what God says

56 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Ymodulus: 1:30am On Jan 01, 2014
These are not prophecies. Just blabbering.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Tundeiab(m): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2014
Nctrice: These are things we already know, he should tell us what we don't know!
Ok, you already know that Tukur will resign... Bros I hail o.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2014
tomakint:
....even in a New Year? shocked shocked shocked

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by samuelkaykay(m): 1:47am On Jan 01, 2014
This year,many strange things will happen,false prophets will be disgraced while true prophets will receive more grace.stay away from arguement,God bless you.

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Tolexander: 1:50am On Jan 01, 2014
How many of the predictions came to pass last year?

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Dannylux: 1:57am On Jan 01, 2014
New year booking. cheesy
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by AdeniyiA(m): 3:31am On Jan 01, 2014
payless: Vague and incoherent.
bad belle, haters Inc., and ur own prophecies are.....?

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by kizito147: 3:39am On Jan 01, 2014
henchamb: just watching the synagogue church of all nations where the man of God said that the APC will be in crisis because of who will be their presidential candidate and leadership tussle because many are with them in the body but not truly with them in the spirit. HE further said atlast the PDP will want to pay for any price to unite and at the end Alhaji turkur, the pdp chairman will leave. he also said that the issue of who will be their presidential candidate will not be resolved. he further said that many corrupt politicians will GO down in 2014 where he stressed the GO DOWN to mean many things. at the end he said if 2014 will be like that that we should pray for 2015 because the beginner may not be the finisher.
Adeniyi A.:

bad belle, haters Inc., and ur own prophecies are.....?
henchamb: just watching the synagogue church of all nations where the man of God said that the APC will be in crisis because of who will be their presidential candidate and leadership tussle because many are with them in the body but not truly with them in the spirit. HE further said atlast the PDP will want to pay for any price to unite and at the end Alhaji turkur, the pdp chairman will leave. he also said that the issue of who will be their presidential candidate will not be resolved. he further said that many corrupt politicians will GO down in 2014 where he stressed the GO DOWN to mean many things. at the end he said if 2014 will be like that that we should pray for 2015 because the beginner may not be the finisher.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 01, 2014
payless: Vague and incoherent.
Way to go if you are to succeed in this prediction biz.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by shidof(m): 6:59am On Jan 01, 2014
Wow! u tried, permutation nd combination tinx. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Amanwulu1(m): 7:06am On Jan 01, 2014
May God spare our lives to see d end of dis yr only den we shall knw which prophecy come to pass. But hear my prophecy; nigeria will survive d APC onslaught in 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by DocAdray(f): 7:10am On Jan 01, 2014
It is well with our beloved country...

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by ignis: 7:34am On Jan 01, 2014
Prophecy or no prophecy, God's will must be done in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Danhumprey: 7:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Can he be more specific,please? undecided
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by modextus(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2014
ignis: Prophecy or no prophecy, God's will must be done in Nigeria.
abi Oo...its high time angry
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by sammyyoung2(m): 8:05am On Jan 01, 2014
Will Ronaldo win the Ballor'dor....dats. D prediction I wanna hear jare

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by kenbee(f): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2014
thou TB Joshua is not God, how I wish all this & more do come to past.

Nigeria is 100years today.
Nigeria is in the hand of God.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Andyblaze: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Kewt: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2014
payless:
Your father is the head of Boko haram.
mike404: HEHEHE grin MY BROTHER ANY Buhari SUPPORTER IS A POTENTIAL TERRORIST
mike404: BOKO BOY YOU NO DEY SLEEP

Last time i checked, Topic was about APC PDP and TB JOSHUA. But these ones have turned it into a contest of verbal assaults. Worst of all, doing this on the first day of the year.

Now I am convinced that not even a hundred new years can change the attitude of Nairalanders.

SMH!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.