Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (112508 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / "FULL" TB Joshua’s Shocking 2014 Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
TB Joshua's 2014/2015 prophecy.........starts from 00:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3QkvhN6Y4w
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by scram(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
This is nothing but guess work. Kudos for trying sha lol
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by lirusehn(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
God bless TB Joshua.

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by dady12: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
nobody made me a judge but in nairaland ,one can conclude that the number of people that are far from God are much,how do you expect the man of God to say thgs which the spirit do not says?do you guys want him to prophecize tht GEJ will win 2015 election be4 you beleive?look to his past prophecy ?why do we need to pray after prophecy have been given?God can change all situation ,from negative to positive and verse -versa,jesus christ prayed that God should take away the cup from him but later ask for the will of God to be done.stop critisizing others and worship your God,respect other people reiligion and face your own,i am living with 4 muslims being a christian, we never argue about our diff religion background,leave tb joshua alone and face your life,the more you critisize tb joshua ,the more God bless his ministry

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by mike404(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
igbanbajo:

When did all Muslims become terrorists?
MY BROTHER ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by henchamb(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Tolexander: How many of the predictions came to pass last year?
all of them that I know of came to pass.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by PrettyClare7(f): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
kekakuz: what did he say abou ibo people
those sneaky lile jews

ppl lyk u wont ever concentrate on the topic. they wil be taking panadol for anoda person's headache

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by olaife80: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
All I want to hear is Disintegration of FraudNigeria. Apc/pdp nah junk prophecy.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Lilimax(f): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
A lot of people came to this thread to read about Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy with uttermost seriousness. Some people are already crying foul cos what they want to hear was not said smiley My question is that why do most Christians have itching ear. sad They're always running after pastors that prophecies to them undecided whether true prophecy or lies, they don't care angry My admonition to them is to desist from this in this new year 2014. Focus more on building your relationship with your Creator and He will reveal things to you. Shalom!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by drnoel: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
so where are the prophresies or is he telling us what we already know? Abeg!!!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by beejay4all(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Prophency or no prophency i surely believe d will of d Lord must be done.God hav a better plan 4 is people dis yr even d so called politian.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Sermwell(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
henchamb:
all of them that I know of came to pass.
Shut your dirty mandibles up!! What of the prophecy on ASUU strike?? Or are you a learner? Mtscheews!!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by hikmoj(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dia prediction memory cad don dey ful dat is why dem no get plenty prediction dis yr
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by henchamb(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lilimax: A lot of people came to this thread to read about Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy with uttermost seriousness. Some people are already crying foul cos what they want to hear was not said smiley My question is that why do most Christians have itching ear. sad They're always running after pastors that prophecies to them undecided whether true prophecy or lies, they don't care angry My admonition to them is to desist from this in this new year 2014. Focus more on building your relationship with your Creator and He will reveal things to you. Shalom!
with almost 14,000 views with only 78 comments, it shows that APC e supporters are not happy with the prophecy. grin

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Tolexander: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
anonimi:

Na why you too like to look for trouble even for early momo of a new year grin grin
Have you not heard that old things shall pass away and everything shall become new, so why do you want us to cross-check his 2013 prophecy to see whether they came to pass as those of the prophets in the Bible.
Abeg take ya time wella oh grin grin
am sorry sir!

gringrin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by DonMekino(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
I can do better...rising from my spiritual hallowed chamber ..here are my 2014 prophesies:
1) GEJ will make more enemies
2) The political scene will witness lots of cross carpeting among politicians
3) A serving minister will be sacked n some will resign
4) A public figure will lose his life
5) World cup will be won by South America or Europe
6) Boko will continue killing
7) Nigeria will be like breaking up but with prayers we will survive.
others are not for public consumption ...
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by henchamb(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by henchamb(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sermwell:
Shut your dirty mandibles up!! What of the prophecy on ASUU strike?? Or are you a learner? Mtscheews!!

is it that you want to speak grammar or to display your parochial stupidity. do mandibles exist in human body. .
can you link me to the source where he said something about the strike or you are just displaying ..... which runs heavily in your family

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Sermwell(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
DonMekino: I can do better...rising from my spiritual hallowed chamber ..here are my 2014 prophesies:
You actually did better than those buncha fagz who call themselves men of gosh!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by tayork(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
The man I fear most about prophecy is primate elijah babatunde ayodeji www.nairaland.com/1018163/shocking-predictions-primate-elijah-ayodele this was his prophecy that happened last year and most of them came to pass, ask people and they will tell you
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Lilimax(f): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
henchamb:
with almost 14,000 views with only 78 comments, it shows that APC e supporters are not happy with the prophecy. grin
whether APC or PDP, there is no difference if I may say after all the same people from PDP are migrating to APC undecided however that is not my point rather I am calling on Christians to be more serious with God this year and desist from mortgaging their destinies to some pastors that prophecies lies to them. angry
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by sheymoni(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
The man is so on point...

He also said something about Arsenal

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Tundeiab(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
5.00GP:
HE SHOULD LET'S KNOW
WHO WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN 2015?
WILL APC TAKE OVER OR PDP WILL CONTINUE TO RULE THIS COUNTRY?
WILL PATIENCE JONATHAN DIE?
WILL JONATHAN CONTEST IN 2015 ELECTION?
I deduced from his prophecies yesterday that APC deu to their leadership/flag bearer palava, will loose. GoodLuck will still represent PDP. He also said PDP will do everything possible to stay united.
Politics apart, God has used this prophet to do a lot in my life, just by praying along with him on Emmanuel tv. This past sunday a Bishop came from Ghana saying he was delivered from masturbation through praying along with TB Joshua on Emmanuel tv. He said initially he was ashamed cos of what his fellow pastors would say and also the fact that he might loose his members. He called on his fellow pastors to put shame aside and seek for deliverance cos of secret sins. The president of Namibia was present.
My brother's friend who was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS was healed when he went to TB Joshua's church. He is some one I know.
Many people condemn d prophet without even giving him a chance.
JESUS IS LORD!!!

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Judek2(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
I love TB Joshua..
How can I contact him, and ask him if BIAFRA will be free this year..

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Sermwell(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
henchamb:

is it that you want to speak grammar or to display your parochial stupidity. do mandibles exist in human body. .
can you link me to the source where he said something about the strike or you are just displaying ..... which runs heavily in your family
You lil prick!!By mandibles I meant the bird's beak in front of your face you call mouth!....wake up man!! We all watched the video here on nairaland how TB joshua prophesied that ASUU strike will end on a particular week but it didn't happen! Just google it to watch the video and tell us if it was your father who was on that video! Brainwashed maggot!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by GentleFrank(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
Okay !
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by phase1: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
feel like commenting but dunno what to say.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
If its true thar tambuwal is the candidate, then surely there would be wahala. Not tambuwal. Id rather not vote at all infact.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by Tundeiab(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
sheymoni: The man is so on point...

He also said something about Arsenal
Bros that twitter handle doesn't belong to TB Joshua. The SCOAN has only one twitter handle which is this...
TB Joshua. @SCOANTBJoshua
Thanks...
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by 01mcfadden(m): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
DonMekino: I can do better...rising from my spiritual hallowed chamber ..here are my 2014 prophesies:
bad u! grin
in addition,southafricans will miss Madiba seriously,
more pastors would be caught in their evil deeds,plane crash would be averted,more Nigerians would travel abroad and some would be deported e.t.c
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP by passionate88: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
When Amaechi go start to rum him mouth on apc, na that time dm go knw say no b everybody wey get prick b man (in a matter of speaking)

Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video)