Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua (2460 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by israel007: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Prophecies for Nigeria

1. There will be leadership tussle in the APC on who will lead and be the pres candidate. This will affect APC

2. They should be vigilant. Many are not part of them but they are with them. They should be vigilant.

3. At last the PDP will pay any price to unit.

4. The Chairman Tukur will leave.

5. The issue on who will be the presidential candidate may not be resolved.

6. Many of the key leaders of political parties will go down in 2014. If the leaders go down, imagine what will happen to the party.

7. Prayer for 2015 to be fulfilled. The beginner is not the owner but the finisher.

8. What will happen in 2014 will result to correction of corruption situation in Nigeria. Because many corrupt leaders will go down.

PART OF UNIVERSAL PROPHECIES

1. 2014 a year of crossing Bridge

2. Many mighty will fall

3. The riich famous and popular pple many will fall

4. Pray to God to protect great people. (Friends and family).

5. 98 of businesses will fail

6. Airline business will have challenges and this would lead to increase in ticket. 40 of aircraft will be
7. Many people that are not known will rise to destiny. Don't give up.

Source: emmanueltv. (Live service- cross over into 2014)

2 Likes

Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by Nairalane: 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
J
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by Mina98(f): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
I pray he wouldn't deny this one again if it didn't happen according to what he said.
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:06am On Jan 01, 2014
Source
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by Saraben(f): 12:11am On Jan 01, 2014
I don't bliv this. y should everything b based on politics..
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by Pelummy(f): 12:20am On Jan 01, 2014
hmmmmmmmmm, let's see how it goes

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by israel007: 12:21am On Jan 01, 2014
Saraben: I don't bliv this. y should everything b based on politics..

I've updated. The part I posted earlier was for politics in Nigeria
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by Suzie0(f): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2014
We'll see how it turns out. just Like som1 said earlier, why just politics?
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2014
Interesting
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by buchi4action(m): 1:08am On Jan 01, 2014
let the drama unfold

Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by Andyblaze: 1:18am On Jan 01, 2014
don't believe angry angry
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by ambrosini593(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2014
I saw number 1 coming. Everybody wants to be oga. Everybody wants to lead. Everybody wants to be fllag bearer
Number 2 settles it all. APC should stop celebrating any politicians that Joins them
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by larrymoore(m): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2014
Religious fallacy
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by knightride: 1:50am On Jan 01, 2014
According to him, this is just 10% of the prophecies.
The ones on politics of Nigeria is for general prayer. In fact, there are prayer points for 2015 in this year.
More to come on Sunday and the rest, as the year goes by.

1 Like

Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by realteflon(m): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2014
the part of correcting corruption in Nigeria in 2014 is what am waiting for. If Nigeria prosper,we all shall prosper.
Corruption is what is killing Economic development.
Am so Glad about this part because all Nigerians av been praying 4 a better Nigeria. Thank God has heard our prayers
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by brinell(m): 2:16am On Jan 01, 2014

Just to support the OP:

2014 Prophecy: some parts where released during the last night 31/12/2013 service by Prophet T. B. Joshua. He read it twice on Emmanuel TV to avoid being misquoted. He said 2014 is a year of crossing bridge. To cross the bridge you need to grab onto faith. Faith in God, your destiny. The way of the Lord. He said many mighty will fall who believe it is their making to be great without going with God. Many people who were not known will rise in destiny. Just continue in the way of the Lord, he advised. He mentioned there would be challenges in Airline business especially in Africa. The demand would be more than supply, thus increase in ticket and 40% would be grounded.

On Nigerian politics: PDP will pay a heavy price to unite. On many key leaders of the political parties going down, he further explained 'go down' to also mean: 'may not be able to function'. Many corrupt leaders will go down in 2014 in Nigeria.

My dear Nairalanders, honestly let's go beyond doubting to seeing what good we can make from these. This is the year of crossing bridge; the year of destiny. Let's make it happen. Peace.....

1 Like

Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by Donfamous(m): 3:14am On Jan 01, 2014
Ok noted
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by AdeniyiA(m): 3:26am On Jan 01, 2014
Tell me if politics has not permeated all sectors of our national life.
Tell me if politics is not the root cause of our problems in Nigeria. Let's thank God for the prophecies cos it is promising
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by eban11: 3:28am On Jan 01, 2014
Many people are just waiting to see if the prophecies would unfold or not,instead of praying for God's will to be done..U always condemn d man wen the prophecy does not come to past but how many times have you been glad dat his prophecies do come to past...I mean even if ur condeming som1 u don't have to say it out because den u would be judging if u feel som1 is fake keep it to urself and if u don't then leave it all to God who is the JUDGE. May God's will be done in our lives dis 2014
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by israel007: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2014
I so believe in this prophecies. Especially the part that says I will rise to destiny

1 Like

Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by rodeo0070(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2014
brinell:

Just to support the OP:

2014 Prophecy: some parts where released during the last night 31/12/2013 service by Prophet T. B. Joshua. He read it twice on Emmanuel TV to avoid being misquoted. He said 2014 is a year of crossing bridge. To cross the bridge you need to grab onto faith. Faith in God, your destiny. The way of the Lord. He said many mighty will fall who believe it is their making to be great without going with God. Many people who were not known will rise in destiny. Just continue in the way of the Lord, he advised. He mentioned there would be challenges in Airline business especially in Africa. The demand would be more than supply, thus increase in ticket and 40% would be grounded.

On Nigerian politics: PDP will pay a heavy price to unite. On many key leaders of the political parties going down, he further explained 'go down' to also mean: 'may not be able to function'. Many corrupt leaders will go down in 2014 in Nigeria.

My dear Nairalanders, honestly let's go beyond doubting to seeing what good we can make from these. This is the year of crossing bridge; the year of destiny. Let's make it happen. Peace.....
@Brinel,may God bless you for adding this. The prophesy for this year is a strong one. Don't worry we will come back with powerful testimonies. Happy new year...
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by Shedysworld(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2014
All noted!
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by oluwaisaac(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=israel007][/quote]
PASTOR, PLEASE ADD MANY SOULS SHALL TURN TO GOD IN SYRIA....AND MANY MORE GODLY PROPHECIES. Or, PLEASE IGNORE THIS IF NOTHING OF SUCH IS REVEALED TO YOU!
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by Dhelake: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
This is just a Highly Calculated and Permutated Predictions
Re: Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua by Weah96: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dhelake: This is just a Highly Calculated and Permutated Predictions

Fortune cookie schtick.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Holds 'iftar' Dinner At White House / 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) / Christ Vs Krishna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.