Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (314614 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
no plan to open shop here 2day i need to let some oga to throw currency alert so dt the thread will not be oyel trading alone, but instead na fight i dey c coming soon.

Anyway let catch more oyel fun
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
d nucca started north journey last friday but with d way it end the week after d upward reach 93.8x zone not a good sign for the BULL. meaning big boys still have eyes below 90.

i will not buy today except a breach of last friday high above 94.10

eyeing to sell the nucca @ my end watching...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Karleb(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
sevychen2 & Kirinwa haven't you got works to do? undecided

If and when you Agbalagbas are trading words on minimal and over-lookable issues what then do you expect from kids like us, ehn! undecided

btw, sevy wetin be your pikin name 'cause to pronounce your username dey somehow difficult.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
natruetalk: d nucca started north journey last friday but with d way it end the week after d upward reach 93.8x zone not a good sign for the BULL. meaning big boys still have eyes below 90.

Dem don come with gorilla order o, I am with you on 94.10 though but I am still holding the buy from last week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Karleb(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
cryptography:

chai......... chai............ chai.................. you have finished uncle kirinwa ooooh

so kiriwa is male? shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
am getting ready to key in my orders. don't know d reason oyel refuse to move either side. trick thinz lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
natruetalk: d nucca started north journey last friday but with d way it end the week after d upward reach 93.8x zone not a good sign for the BULL. meaning big boys still have eyes below 90.

natruetalk: am getting ready to key in my orders. don't know d reason oyel refuse to move either side. trick thinz lipsrsealed

just sold oyel with 100pips sl

will be eyeing to close if a move above 93.84 with readiness to breached 94.10 seen shocked

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
natruetalk:

just sold oyel with 100pips sl

will be eyeing to close if a move above 93.84 with readiness to breached 94.10 seen shocked

closed 1 trade with BE to reduce my risk. too slow to do whatever it plan to do 4 2day.

and if nothing happen by 4.30 or above 2days high i will plan my exit.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
DJIA shocked grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
peace...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
natruetalk:

closed 1 trade with BE to reduce my risk. too slow to do whatever it plan to do 4 2day.

and if nothing happen by 4.30 or above 2days high i will plan my exit.

nothing happen.

closed my trade with -14pips. on d sideline 4 me

goodluck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by gtrader: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
natruetalk:

nothing happen.

goodluck

Mr. natruetalk, I want to have a word with you, something that might favour you at last. Please stop ignoring my request AM NOT HERE TO BEG YOU FOR MONEY. Drop your email for me here or you can contact me through this email: mercifuljosh@gmail.com.

Thank you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
gtrader: Mr. natruetalk, I want to have a word with you, something that might favour you at last . Please stop ignoring my request AM NOT HERE TO BEG YOU FOR MONEY . Drop your email for me here or you can contact me through this email: mercifuljosh@gmail.com.

Thank you

Bro try and learn how to talk to person u don’t know, i have said it be4 here that i don’t reply new ID. am here to catch fun with my trading. try & contribute here small and c if i will not reply ur Pm.
What do u mean by favour u atlast , if atall u have big money u want someone to manage, sorry am not a fund mgr and if it is trading strategy u want to bring that will better my life, fine drop it here i will benefit from it like others.
Ur post is an insult for me pls embarassed embarassed embarassed chai! and my spirit no come here 2day in d first place lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
natruetalk:

Bro try and learn how to talk to person u don’t know, i have said it be4 here that i don’t reply new ID. am here to catch fun with my trading. try & contribute here small and c if i will not reply ur Pm.
What do u mean by favour u atlast , if atall u have big money u want someone to manage, sorry am not a fund mgr and if it is trading strategy u want to bring that will better my life, fine drop it here i will benefit from it like others.
Ur post is an insult for me pls embarassed embarassed embarassed chai! and my spirit no come here 2day in d first place lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin. Next time when your spirit is talking you go hear now

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by gtrader: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
natruetalk:

Save your words! You don't ignore people here because their ID is new, you never knew the reason why I requested for your attention. If this is the way you behave I can confidently tell you that you won't go far, at least I know you are still struggling financially. Sorry for the way i sounded but you insulted me first.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
though still holidaying.... took a peep @ my chart... gold looks bearish now@ 1217.x while ej looks bullish price @ 138.85... Fyi...on ur own
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by wapmasta001(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
gtrader: Save your words! You don't ignore people here because their ID is new, you never knew the reason why I requested for your attention. If this is the way you behave I can confidently tell you that you won't go far, at least I know you are still struggling financially. Sorry for the way i sounded but you insulted me first.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin where is currentprice?? COME FOLLOW ME LAUGH grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by mez(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
arthuryemi:

Mr mez, thank u so much, I have received ur mail. with much appreciation, thanks for the links too

You're welcome. I wish you success with your trades.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by mez(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
fxbomovi: thanks a lot for the materials and special thanks for mentioning Chris capre. have been devouring his site since yesterday and have learnt so much from him.

You're welcome bro. Read his articles with patience. He's very technical, detailed and loves teaching "first principles".
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
gtrader: Save your words! You don't ignore people here because their ID is new, you never knew the reason why I requested for your attention. If this is the way you behave I can confidently tell you that you won't go far, at least I know you are still struggling financially. Sorry for the way i sounded but you insulted me first.

pls i'm available for any material, advice, mentorship......... should i drop my mail
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
i just noticed people na see everyone requesting one help or d other as wanting to beg their recipient for money. well i don't blame u boys. i fault myself for bringing dis begging tin here.

they even called Kirinwa a beggar today meaning they will do same to me over & over again using my track records. it is a small world as dis way of life wouldn't help anyone here.

@Natruetalk, don't u think is time u drop ur trading strategy rather dan all dis IGNORE TINS. if u trust ur system then drop it so people stop disturbing u & believe me 99% of dem will be confused & throw it under bed as usual. people have been dropping system sine 19teen gbidigbidi till date on dis thread but i can tell u dat non are being used today including some of d owners. Ask Aguiyi & Naijababe. i keep telling people to work out their own trading style but all fell on deaf ears

at a time i thought what Natruetalk uses was special only to notice it is a Fibonacci & it works 4 him.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sabams08: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
tom29reloaded:
@Natruetalk, don't u think is time u drop ur trading strategy rather dan all dis IGNORE TINS

at a time i thought what Natruetalk uses was special only to notice it is a Fibonacci & it works 4 him.

Oga o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
tom29reloaded: i just noticed people na see everyone requesting one help or d other as wanting to beg their recipient for money. well i don't blame u boys. i fault myself for bringing dis begging tin here.

they even called Kirinwa a beggar today meaning they will do same to me over & over again using my track records. it is a small world as dis way of life wouldn't help anyone here.

@Natruetalk, don't u think is time u drop ur trading strategy rather dan all dis IGNORE TINS. if u trust ur system then drop it so people stop disturbing u & believe me 99% of dem will be confused & throw it under bed as usual. people have been dropping system sine 19teen gbidigbidi till date on dis thread but i can tell u dat non are being used today including some of d owners. Ask Aguiyi & Naijababe. i keep telling people to work out their own trading style but all fell on deaf ears

is it just me, or i feel tom29reloaded is .just purposely playing dumb......... but in reality is very intelligent

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Tom...dont tell me u did not understand natrutalk trading strategy all dz days oh.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
gbpcad is building momentum for massive fall
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
bad day. just finished doing autopsy on my lost trades. panic trading did its worst today.. tomao is anoda day.. leaving d floor for nyt traders like yetown n co.. nyt..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by santuse: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
tom29reloaded: i just noticed people na see everyone requesting one help or d other as wanting to beg their recipient for money. well i don't blame u boys. i fault myself for bringing dis begging tin here.

From his charts and posts you should be able to pick out his trading style. Just take your time and read through his posts in NL and learn PA. His style is pure price action and S/R.
The best form of education is self education"
Though I'm not active here but i always come in to check how others trade and try to improve myself.
One love

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
santuse: 8

From his charts and posts you should be able to pick out his trading style. Just take your time and read through his posts NL and learn PA. His style is pure price action and S/R.
The best form of education is self education"
Though I'm not active here but i always come in to check how others trade and try to improve myself.
One love

yeah i know ogbeni @bolded yes newbies should stop all dis nonsense system chasing & work tins demselves. my own don do me. @infofirst haha i dey talk for newbies

Bye
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
natruetalk:

nothing happen.

goodluck

bro,hope u didnt steal d wife of dis gtrader of a guy,d rate @ which he's attacking u here is bcomin alarmin.anyway me trust u shaa
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by frenchman2: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
hi folks, let's stop these attacks.
we all are adults i believe.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Capitals: 5:32am On Sep 30, 2014
Shevychen2:

Look at this big hungry demo trader.. Did I say anything ? Why is your mind pricking you?

I was among the first 50 Alpari UK customers in Nigeria because I didn't like Marketiva platform then so your boasting is rubbish.

It is not when you opened your first account. How many years have you closed with profits? You still don't have a dorm account till date. Lol. Big trader.

6 years experience still you talk and behave as foolishly as a newbie fighting tooth and nail to make his first withdrawal. You begged for money for account funding. You begged people to pay you for training. You cant post consistent two winning trades with proof of entering them on your account.

And yes, you are not my mate. My first child is in primary 2 already. smiley If it is in terms of Forex dollars my one week swap is your 3 months profit on demo. So get the fvck outta here..

Better stop fooling yourself and get a life.. Forex is not by force.

I concor, Marketiva platform was such a bore'at least to me'. These are really hash words my friend (but who am I to judge #lipssealed)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by leopower(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2014
frenchman2: hi folks, let's stop these attacks.
we all are adults i believe.
hi bravo, longest time u stayed away hope all is well with u? welcome back home........................
adding to oil buy when we get to 95.00

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.