Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,691 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (314264 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Capitals:
I concor, Marketiva platform was such a bore'at least to me'. These are really hash words my friend (but who am I to judge #lipssealed)

I won't be harsh on him if he didn't throw an ill advised shade first. Empty vessels should always remain humble.

The marketiva platform was annoying.. You also began trading around the financial crisis?
I always look back then and regret. The people that taught us then were dishonest. They didn't know anything about forex. It is painful because volatility was high then. Almost every pair was doing daily average of 300pips. Imagine how much money one could have made with a decent trading system instead of scalping one minute charts. Lol. Its all good though.

@ thread sorry for the derailment please.
Forgive me.

Watching GBPAUD for a 4hr close below 8530 to confirm a sell.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2014
Shevychen2:

I won't be harsh on him if he didn't throw an ill advised shade first. Empty vessels should always remain humble.

The marketiva platform was annoying.. You also began trading around the financial crisis?
I always look back then and regret. The people that taught us then were dishonest. They didn't know anything about forex. It is painful because volatility was high then. Almost every pair was doing daily average of 300pips. Imagine how much money one could have made with a decent trading system instead of scalping one minute charts. Lol. Its all good though.

Forgive me.

If you were reasonable enough why would you underline my assertion of trading for 6 years and opening teeth on a serious writeup or you think everything is funny?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2014
Kirinwa:
If you were reasonable enough why would you underline my assertion of trading for 6 years and opening teeth on a serious writeup or you think everything is funny?

I am reasonable enough to know that the 6 years rubbish is empty words meant to impress the teeming newbies that come here these days. You forget some of us know you too well. Infact I paid you for binary alerts in your days of stealing $25 to crash peoples binary option account. I talked with you on phone countless times so you may still have my number..Just fvck off though.. Not replying you again on this.

To the new guys coming in.. Stay away from this man. Both his alerts, training, indicators or anything he has to sell to you. He is doing all these to get you people to send him a PM. Send and lose your money. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by swiftz(f): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Age is indeed, not a criteria for maturity.... You come in here to read peoples' view about the charts only to see "boys" ranting like market women..

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Capitals: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Shevychen2:

Forgive me.

Yeah, lost a fortune back then (was heartbreaking). But i wouldn't have learnt somethings if not for the losses, so I guess I should be grateful.

As for GBPAUD I m in already, watching to see how it plays out. Also my GBPUSD just hit first target and sl adjusted

1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by caesaraba(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2014
swiftz: Age is indeed, not a criteria for maturity.... You come in here to read peoples' view about the charts only to see "boys" ranting like market women..

Seems to be the norm on lots of FX forums these days. Too much ego clashing. "My d.ck is bigger than yours....blah blah blah." Pepper sellers talk, traders trade.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2014
caesaraba:
Seems to be the norm on lots of FX forums these days. Too much ego clashing. "My d.ck is bigger than yours....blah blah blah." Pepper sellers talk, traders trade.

What is wrong in calling out someone you know well trying to fool other unsuspecting people? Someone that was responsible for your losses in the past?

I have always dropped alerts when I have them.. Funny how the people calling me a market woman have never dropped any alerts or helpful posts here..
Its alright o..I no.blame anybody.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Capitals:

Yeah, lost a fortune back then (was heartbreaking). But i wouldn't have learnt somethings if not for the losses, so I guess I should be grateful.

As for GBPAUD I m in already, watching to see how it plays out. Also my GBPUSD just hit first target and sl adjusted

Its still in a range to me.. It edges higher a few pips and comes back down below 8600. Not surprised after the strong rally earlier in the month. Still watching on my end.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Karleb(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Shevychen2:

Forgive me.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2014
Shevychen2:

What is wrong in calling out someone you know well trying to fool other unsuspecting people? Someone that was responsible for your losses in the past?

I have always dropped alerts when I have them.. Funny how the people calling me a market woman have never dropped any alerts or helpful posts here..
Its alright o..I no.blame anybody.

E pain am.
grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Capitals: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Capitals: So I bought GBPUSD at the open and been waiting patiently for it to go up. Already stayed longer than I thought it would but didn't get to my SL too.
#Feeling impatient

My GPBUSD trade just hit sl. In summary, 1st Take profit hit, stop loss adjusted to minimise risk on running trades. small loss isn't too bad (painful still)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2014
gold selling ,oil buying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2014
omejeo: gold selling ,oil buying

+1, although I am standing aside on gold until tomorrow. Let's see where it closes at end of 3Q.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Capitals: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Capitals:

Adjusting SL on GBPAUD sell, Just bought AUDUSD SL 0.8703
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by JAkpayen(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2014
Alert!

It's time to start buying EU
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Birikiti: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2014
Gold 1150 long term!

Any takers?

Happy trading all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2014
dija and dax resumes upward trend
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2014
seyejohn94: though still holidaying.... took a peep @ my chart... gold looks bearish now@ 1217.x while ej looks bullish price @ 138.85... Fyi...on ur own

just chilling on my end
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Birikiti: Gold 1150 long term!

Any takers?

Happy trading all

I will tell you tomorrow

omejeo: dija and dax resumes upward trend

lipsrsealed NFP might just screw things up but we'll see..........had to close that Dax buy at -216 pips. I didn't have the patience to continue with the drawdown especially since it was stopping me from taking other trades.

Dow needs to overcome 17121 and Dax 9474 for the uptrend continuation to be valid from my perspective
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
naijababe:

+1, although I am standing aside on gold until tomorrow. Let's see where it closes at end of 3Q.

I am in gold sell already but on BE, at the same time watching the 1206-08 range to see if we are going to see 11xxx today, if not, my buy stop should do the needful. tongue
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Birikiti: Gold 1150 long term!

Any takers?

Happy trading all

A close below 1210 or 1200 today should tell.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Networkingprof: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
I am always afaraid of forex since 1759
I am okay with my vemma, and sales but,
I beleive in the integrity of Forex.
Kudos to fx traders
http://netmax.vemma.com
Good success
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Capitals: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Capitals:

Adjusting SL on GBPAUD sell, Just bought AUDUSD SL 0.8703

Adjusted my AUD, TP at my entry price for break even, taking too long to rise, a loss will be 17pips aganst me (Another small loss). seems GBPAUD is the only profitable trade for me today. was worth the effort
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sold DJIA mental sl at 17130, bought gold lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Capitals:
Adjusted my AUD, TP at my entry price for break even, taking too long to rise, a loss will be 17pips aganst me (Another small loss). seems GBPAUD is the only profitable trade for me today. was worth the effort
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well done.. It still a no trade for me here. Price reversed at that 8530 level again. Still watching.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by yomexy2(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
hi guys,

just to say this.... when we see guys dropping alerts or contributing positively, dont discourage them by being negative. If you dont like it ,simply look away. Not trading this week cos of other commitments .
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
naijababe: Sold DJIA mental sl at 17130, bought gold lipsrsealed

God is good cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Lawfex: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
U don Hammer Thank God for u oooo.
naijababe:

God is good cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Capitals: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Shevychen2:

Well done.. It still a no trade for me here. Price reversed at that 8530 level again. Still watching.

Yeah, I m still holding on to it, yet to hit any profit targets, but SL has been reduced to next to nothing. Any attempt at a reversal (1.8619) and I m off without betting my fingers burnt.

Meanwhile Just included Brent crude to the mix, that should be my last trade for today (SL 96.55)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Capitals: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Capitals:

Yeah, I m still holding on to it, yet to hit any profit targets, but SL has been reduced to next to nothing. Any attempt at a reversal (1.8619) and I m off without betting my fingers burnt.

Meanwhile Just included Brent crude to the mix, that should be my last trade for today (SL 96.55)

32pts loss on brent crude, This one goes straight into my "you don't win every time bag" total loss $96, Good thing GBPAUD still got potentials (about to hit first TP grin grin)

I win some, lose some (Its just how I behave)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
gtrader: Save your words! You don't ignore people here because their ID is new, you never knew the reason why I requested for your attention. If this is the way you behave I can confidently tell you that you won't go far, at least I know you are still struggling financially. Sorry for the way i sounded but you insulted me first.

only d broker and banker can confirm if natruetalk still struggling financially or not, either natruetalk, you or those liking ur post will go far in dis buz or not. natruetalk chart will always do d talking

below is bussiness 4 2day so far.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
DJIA shocked out, at least I got something out of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.