Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (314334 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Thinkr(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2014
latestsunny:

What if the one pair refuse to move, don't u think frustration will set in?
he should first learn to be patient. You suppose know this forex no be beans na.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by elyte(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2014
elyte:
If you want a comprehensive analysis on Usdcad, you can read the one I did on 20th of this month ( http://forexsnipper..com/2014/11/the-new-state-of-usdcad.html ). The analysis supports a bullish move.
The recent bearish movement we had ( if completed) is a bearish complex correction and I expect Usdcad to rake high to 1.1850 ( more than 500pips away) in a new bullish motive wave.

Coupled with the fact that Usdcad has a very strong negative correlation with Oil price which is dipping so fast, I won’t be surprised if the move is very fast to the north.

I will wait for an intraday retracement to 1.1310 before the long bullish adventure on Usdcad

Meanwhile, I have a new wave count which doesn’t contradict my bullish bias

Now Usdcad is moving to the north very fast, responding to the oil price fall......let's see if there will be a retracement
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:
My stop on Dax hit. I just took a sell with a view to exit around 95xx area. Sold Dow too, will be holding till next week. Later folks. Standing aside on oil till next week.

See fake engulfing pattern. Make I comot for road. Shop closed till next week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
natruetalk:

anything can still happen, no chance to give back penny to Mr mkt

SL moved to BE

closed dis trade yesterday with +90pips as i noticed US mkt plan to close soon due to their thankgiven thinz. lol fear of gap down

was a good decision cos mkt open lower & move down to d eyeing zone. move back up again. yeah i will keep buying with careful until the zone give up for the Bear.

BOUGHT again with 100pips SL will close if d zone breached

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by PipSurgeon(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
pull gold back up or wait for a break through.. but wait for a confirmatory secondary PA.. or mayb next week..

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
1175 holding... watching, watching, watching....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
honeric01:
1175 holding... watching, watching, watching....

NFP tinz wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:

NFP tinz wink

Na today? shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by PipSurgeon(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
honeric01:

Na today? shocked
yes.. in the next 2 hours.. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
fxbomovi:
listen Bro. u don't have to lose ur money to gain experience. take this simple advice,: trade only one pair!
if he doesnt loose it he won't learn,so therefore he has 2 loose dat money,yes he has 2 loose it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
PipSurgeon:

oJIGBijigbi cheesy

I have check forexfactory, nothing like that.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
PipSurgeon:
it's not on forexfactory
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by 12ema: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
NFP is only and always the first friday of every month.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
natruetalk:

BOUGHT again with 100pips SL will close if d zone breached

closed this trade with +68pips

out of d mkt for d month.

back to my corner. Goodluck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by PipSurgeon(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
honeric01:

oJIGBijigbi cheesy

I have check forexfactory, nothing like that.
i was joking... 12ema has said it all.. btw i run away from news.. news pattern has changed.. most now are designed now to take u out either way..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
PipSurgeon:
i was joking... 12ema has said it all.. btw i run away from news.. news pattern has changed.. most now are designed now to take u out either way..

1175 beached.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Cul4real(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thinkr:
yh. You better listen to every single "nonsense" advice you get here. We all have been through this same lane. So just obey even if it sounds ridiculous. When you improve you'll know inside you.
Silence is the best response to a fool. No wonder Bible says in PROVERBS 26v4 that “ Do not answer a fool according to his folly or else you yourself will be like him.“ HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR ADVICE.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Thinkr(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cul4real:
Silence is the best response to a fool. No wonder Bible says in PROVERBS 26v4 that “ Do not answer a fool according to his folly or else you yourself will be like him.“ HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR ADVICE.
Ok
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Masive01(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cul4real:
I want beg all of you in this forum for GOD‘s sake to tell me (as new forex beginner) those relaible and honest brokers that i can start with without having my finger burnt base on your personal experiences. Thanks.

Hi cheesy....visit naijaforexpips.com
I have done reviews on best forex brokers to use in nigeria. I'm sure you will find it useful.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Cul4real(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
latestsunny:

What if the one pair refuse to move, don't u think frustration will set in?
Actually you guyz are correct and i apperciate you good advices. For me, i dont belive much in impossibility as per my faith. I used to trades on demo account over the time without going live account and recently i decided to do something else different from demo and i got my account validated with a broker and i asked for test amount of money and this broker gave me just $50 with promised to take it back after i derive experience. I started trading with this little amount on MT4 using volume 01&02 base on instant execution and by watching the moves before attempt and i lost part of money to give balance of $26. Now have learnt some made mistakes and i decided to improves on them and i opened a demo account with the same currency pair and kept watching on demo seriously before the market orders on live account and in short i start to making profit like $15, $25, $40 etc per day. After a while the broker mailed me about his promised and he removed the whole money, profits included. If money were not removed, i could not say what the balance should have ought to now. Mind you, as far as forex is concerns, initial deposit of $1000 or more does not gurrantee success but with GOD, all things are possible. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Cul4real(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Masive01:

Hi cheesy....visit naijaforexpips.com
I have done reviews on best forex brokers to use in nigeria. I'm sure you will find it useful.
You are blessed. I will do so. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by elyte(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Abeg o.... Who is rocking usdcad and gold.....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by 12ema: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cul4real:
Actually you guyz are correct and i apperciate you good advices. For me, i dont belive much in impossibility as per my faith. I used to trades on demo account over the time without going live account and recently i decided to do something else different from demo and i got my account validated with a broker and i asked for test amount of money and this broker gave me just $50 with promised to take it back after i derive experience. I started trading with this little amount on MT4 using volume 01&02 base on instant execution and by watching the moves before attempt and i lost part of money to give balance of $26. Now have learnt some made mistakes and i decided to improves on them and i opened a demo account with the same currency pair and kept watching on demo seriously before the market orders on live account and in short i start to making profit like $15, $25, $40 etc per day. After a while the broker mailed me about his promised and he removed the whole money, profits included. If money were not removed, i could not say what the balance should have ought to now. Mind you, as far as forex is concerns, initial deposit of $1000 or more does not gurrantee success but with GOD, all things are possible. Thanks.

Congratulations!! you are off on the wrong side of the tracks. Wish you good luck bro.

P.S.

your story sounds strange. Why do you keep using "the broker". Which broker?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Cul4real(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
12ema:

Congratulations!! you are off on the wrong side of the tracks. Wish you good luck bro.

P.S.

your story sounds strange. Why do you keep using "the broker". Which broker?
THANKS. Capital one forex . com gave me trade test money but i intend to invest with fxpro or another relaible broker that any experienced guy may suggest, i droped capital one forex in my mind due to some negative reviews i saw when googled about their review.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 1:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Guys, 2 knowledgeable traders needed to join our team, you need to live on the mainland (Lagos) and be ready to visit the office at least 3 times a week.

Contact me for more details.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Millionjeff: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2014
drpips1:

broh,12ema has said it all but i will suggest in my humble opinion to look fr a reputable broker with trading bonus that will boost your trading margin with the offered leverage. But u will be carefull not to withdraw from such account until u have reach a 70% ROI and above so u dont fall for d bonus trick as it meant only to boost your trading margin.however feel free to PM me if u need my trading system with compounding/MM system so u cn define ur volume and risk/yield ratio bfre placing any trade, but on 2 conditions to follow it rules, and demo trade with it to gain confidence which makes you a automatic member of my trading network ........Happy Trading

@drpips1 .pls bros I need your trading system.I want to start demo trading with fxpro platform.pls bros forward it to me @ gateforinformation@gmail.com.many thank for your anticipated assistance.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by MikkeyJ: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2014
elyte:
Abeg o.... Who is rocking usdcad and gold.....

Bro i bought usdcad nd sold gold yesterday.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Thinkr(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2014
honeric01:
Guys, 2 knowledgeable traders needed to join our team, you need to live on the mainland (Lagos) and be ready to visit the office at least 3 times a week.

plz pm me @ pupplejeanz@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by latestsunny(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
honeric01:

What's ur contact
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Cul4real(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ironfx 5th year Anniversary of 100% Deposit bonus promotion starts today 29th Nov. 2014 and end on 31st Dec. 2014. Pls dont quote me wrong, I knew nothing about Ironfx itself.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
latestsunny:

What's ur contact

Visit our website for contact details.

info on our profile
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thinkr:
plz pm me @ pupplejeanz@gmail.com

Visit our website for contact details.

info on our profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.