Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (314217 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
natruetalk:
^^ i think it's a good decision to stay out of buy for now. look @ them lining against 55.55 zone pointing down plus low volume

on a normal good day. it a SELL now

2day's trade an example, no permanent friend with either BULL or BEAR in trading. all my gut trading for 2day is north side & to take d trade above 55.55 zone, i plan to close shop if there is no bullish sign. yes there was non so my mind close shop for 2day.
taken a 2nd look @ my chart on d move i feel a perfect SELL signal with d chart posted earlier then i decided to take a shot. i did and forget d trade, on getting home now chai! it work out fine.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by FOREXMARTS: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
currentprice:

brother you promised us the top bolded last year. we are hoping to learn from you this time. you are bless IJN

Lol did I? And ur moniker is pretty new to me (smiles). Maybe i was too occupied with my whatsapp group. Kpelle Sir.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by FOREXMARTS: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
currentprice:

brother you promised us the top bolded last year. we are hoping to learn from you this time. you are bless IJN

Lol did I? Sure ur not mistaking me for someone else? And ur moniker is pretty new to me (smiles). Maybe i was too occupied with my whatsapp group. Kpelle Sir.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by FOREXMARTS: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
currentprice:

Lol did I? Sure ur not mistaking me for someone else? And ur moniker is pretty new to me (smiles). Maybe i was too occupied with my whatsapp fx group. Kpelle Sir.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by FOREXMARTS: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Oh I see u dug up the post @currentprice. I guess the drama in the thread pursued me to focus on my fx group. I pray we don't see any drama next year. We had a lot of movie stars here u know (smiles). Wow that actually goes to tell me long i have developed this system cos this Index Fx is what it has metamorphosed into. Time flies.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by FOREXMARTS: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
jamace:

Yes, my bitl has spoken. grin

Lol jamace baba i see you. I never left fx tho. I switched lane. Drove on the whatsapp messenger lane and man it's been an experience managing people with unique characters, we will be two years by February my birth month. But now i hope to drive on two lanes. Fta and whatsapp so help me God.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by MikkeyJ: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bought & sold UJ & EU respectively. Watchin to re-enter again.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
natruetalk:

2day's trade an example, no permanent friend with either BULL or BEAR in trading. all my gut trading for 2day is north side & to take d trade above 55.55 zone, i plan to close shop if there is no bullish sign. yes there was non so my mind close shop for 2day.
taken a 2nd look @ my chart on d move i feel a perfect SELL signal with d chart posted earlier then i decided to take a shot. i did and forget d trade, on getting home now chai! it work out fine.

You should just hold that position, we may see 4x.xx before the year ends
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by jamace(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
FOREXMARTS:

Lol jamace baba i see you. I never left fx tho. I switched lane. Drove on the whatsapp messenger lane and man it's been an experience managing people with unique characters, we will be two years by February my birth month. But now i hope to drive on two lanes. Fta and whatsapp so help me God.
Yes o. I'm strategising for one corner here o. Good to know you are forging on. We must make this money o. grin Wishing you the best as you carry us along.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by christian11(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
FOREXMARTS:

Bro.... plz and please I will really love it if you can add me to your whatsapp group... I really need some improvement.. 07032816335
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by christian11(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
FOREXMARTS:

Bro.... plz and please I will really love it if you can add me to your whatsapp group... I really need some improvement.. 07032816335
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
naijababe:

You should just hold that position, we may see 4x.xx before the year ends

As long as 53.6x does not hold ofcourse
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by drpips1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Now is the time to look into retrospect, and have a close look at our investing triumphs & Mistakes. And, what could be better than learning from the Master Stockpicker, Warren Buffett himself.

Here are some of his best quotes:

1. If past history was all there was to the game, the richest people would be librarians.
2. In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
3. It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.
4. It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.
5. Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.
6. Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them. If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars.
7. Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.
8. Why not invest your assets in the companies you really like? As Mae West said, "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful".
9. Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing.
10. You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong.
11. Your premium brand had better be delivering something special, or it's not going to get the business.
12. Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked.
13. Our favorite holding period is forever.
14. Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
15. Risk is a part of God's game, alike for men and nations.
16. Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.
19. The investor of today does not profit from yesterday's growth.
20. The only time to buy these is on a day with no "y" in it.
21. The smarter the journalists are, the better off society is. For to a degree, people read the press to inform themselves-and the better the teacher, the better the student body.
21. Time is the friend of the wonderful company, the enemy of the mediocre.
22. We believe that according the name 'investors' to institutions that trade actively is like calling someone who repeatedly engages in one-night stands a 'romantic.'
23. We enjoy the process far more than the proceeds.
24. A public-opinion poll is no substitute for thought.
25. I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over..
26 If a business does well, the stock-eventually follows.
27. I have had everything I wanted all my life. At 20, I was having the time of my life doing what I did. Today, I'm eating the same things I always eat - burghers, fries and cherry coke. Only my clothes are more expensive now but they look cheap when I put them on!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by drpips1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Its 48 hours count down to season 15, and i am privileged to announced the Nomination for host of Forex Trade Alert season 15

who will be opening the new thread, to Kick off

voluntary contribution will be much appreciated guys smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Owliver(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
drpips1:
Its 48 hours count down to season 15, and i am privileged to announced the Nomination for host of Forex Trade Alert season 15

pass it on to oliver. I'll do it and this time no excuses grin anybody else who wishes to should also indicate. Complements to everyone.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Ponzi: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Learn how to trade forex in 2015. Follow my calls and be profitable.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by drpips1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Owliver:
pass it on to oliver. I'll do it and this time no excuses grin anybody else who wishes to should also indicate. Complements to everyone.

cool broh, ........guys lets keep it coming smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Oliverpin, are you still part of us?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2014
sell uj now for a 20pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by FOREXMARTS: 4:23am On Dec 30, 2014
christian11:

Send me a pm on whatsapp.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 30, 2014
done with alacrity
iheanyiebeneze:
sell uj now for a 20pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by MikkeyJ: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2014
iheanyiebeneze:
done with alacrity

Hopin it will start buyin. Left my buy since last night.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2014
According to ZIGZAG DOUBLE TOP PRICE ACTION STRATEGY, AUDUSD is most ripe now for a sell at 0.8170.
first, second and third, take profit is 35pips,50pips and 100pips respectively. push the stop loss to breakeven as soon as first take profit is hit.
Come and thank me by this time tomorow.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2014
Sorry, don't trade against the INSTITUTIONAL TRADERS next time
MikkeyJ:

Hopin it will start buyin. Left my buy since last night.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by mez(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2014
benpuzzy:

Flipped to Buy since the sell could not hold water

Sell is intact.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Today, I will heavily short GBPUSD at 1.5585 for a 100pips take profit. RRR=1;1.
Make sure you set trap for the market, don't allow the market to set trap for you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by mez(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2014
drpips1:

What's the job of a host?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by olusode97(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2014
iheanyiebeneze:
Today, I will heavily short GBPUSD at 1.5585 for a 100pips take profit. RRR=1;1.
Make sure you set trap for the market, don't allow the market to set trap for you.
can you send me your strategy on aolusode@yahoo.com...thanks..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Technicals won fundamentals.
Okay GJ TP 178.00 is feasible possibly by next week.Let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Owliver:

Oliver supported.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2014
I just did it now with joy
olusode97:
can you send me your strategy on aolusode@yahoo.com...thanks..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by drpips1(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2014
mez:

What's the job of a host?

to ensure the continual existence of the thread, voluntary contributions is welcomed and appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.