Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (314650 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by FOREXMARTS: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Happy birthday to my Big Sis. May ur account flood with green pips. I wish you all you wish yourself.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2014
hbd to someone extremely special....the Queen of fx, my inspiration, my motivation.... wish u 100 more fruitful years Naijababe .... smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by presciainter(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2014
Happy Happy Birthday, our dearly beloved Naijababe. We are proud of you.
May the Good LORD that BLESSED the world with you in a beautiful and remarkable day like this, keep,bless and enlarge your possession in the new year, 2015
REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Birikiti: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
HBD @Naijababe; the best is still ahead in your life
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hbd naijababe wish u longlife and prosperity IJN AMEN
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeniyia33(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy Birthday, long life and joy...May u experience Pip filled 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by docus: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
naija economy is really in trouble with the way this oil price is falling everyday
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeniyia33(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yah, the economy is really in shamble. Anyway, grabbed my 56+ pip today..

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
natruetalk:
mkt is closing early today again

Shop open to Short oil

just sold oil @ 53.54 Sl 54.54

let c if mkt can give end of d year gift.

today is d last inventory data 2 be release

trade move to BE. no risk again

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Owliver(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
In the absence of no other person I will be opening the 2015 thread, I always wanted to do that smiley ........ Meanwhile, happy birthday naijababe. May you live long. More pips to your pocket

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
natruetalk:

today is d last inventory data 2 be release
trade move to BE. no risk again

dis 52.4x levels is crazy, 2nd time price will bounce up from it.

closed my trade with +85pips

standing on d sideline to watch hw mkt react to inventory by 4.30
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
inventory out. nothing change much. still favour sell side

for me am done. no further risk

Shop closed for the year.

Glory be to Almighty God that make it possible to be all round GREEN year.

1 think i learned this year is PATIENCE & NO GREEDY
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by dagr8(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
HBD to our own naijababe, forex Queen smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by 12ema: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
THIS IS FOR NEWBIES AND ONLY FOR THE NEWBIES. IF YOU HAVE BEEN TRADING FOR MANY YEARS AND ARE FORMED, THIS PROBABLY IS NOT FOR YOU.

Attached is an excel spreadsheet (we are only interested in the one labeled COMPOUNDING), which i use to help me attain my financial liberation in trading. I did not create the spreadsheet (i am not that gifted), but, i did tweak it juuusssst a little bit to suit my trading style. Hopefully it will help you understand how math, money management, compounding and patience can help you survive the market and attain your financial dreams. Also, it does help if you trend trade and, if you are a scalper who expects quick daily or weekly returns, then this probably is not for you. Here is a breakdown of how to use it. It is quite simple;

It is a sequence of 300 trades. Expect to make, if you are lucky, 60 trades per year. in the sheet column we have the trades, date, contracts, lot size, risk percentage, risk per lot, stop loss, dollar risk, how many pips you actually made per trade, your starting balance which is in bold, and the percentage change of your account after each trade. The columns we are interested in are; risk percentage (f), stop loss (H), pips per trade (J), percentage change (L), and balance (k). You can play around with these columns (i did not protect the worksheet), and unless you are really good with excel and math, i suggest not to mess around with the rest.

Column F defines your risk; i suggest not to ever go over 5 percent.
Column H defines your SL; That is just the maximum. Price does not need to go 80 pips against you when trend trading. But if it does you lose no more than 5 percent of your account or whatever percentage you designate for yourself.
Column J defines how many pips you actually made per trade. All you have to do is input it yourself either negative or positive.
Column k is your balance. 'nuff said.
Column L lets you know how your account changes after each trade when you win or lose.

What you will find most interesting with the workbook is the larger your account becomes, the larger your contracts per trade and the less your percentage change per trade. In order words your money is working without sweating. But, this takes time and it sucks in the first year. If you take the leap of faith you will doubt and question yourself in the first year because your growth rate will look like peanuts until the following year.

I hope this answers all the email requests. I cannot answer everyone individually, Best of luck in the new trading year.

Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by kleenox(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
To our JEWEL of INESTIMABLE VALUE @Naijababe, HBLLP, hapi nu yah!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by 12ema: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
This sucks. NL doesn't allow attachments over 250kb.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by JAkpayen(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
#IWasHere2014

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by dboy365: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Was here and still here.
Pips-full 2015 all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Gbengazzee(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
@ Naijababe. Wishing you long life and prosperity. Happy Birthday
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by skate(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
PipSurgeon:
happy birthday Naijababe. wishing u d very best life has got to Offer. cheers. Oga Skate where u go hide?? how market??

always around, market is fine. Happy new year in advance.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeniyia33(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
@ Oga 12ema, thanks for sharing and the opportunity for someone like me to tap into your experience and pool of knowledg..God bless u real PIP come 2015.
Please upload the excel sheet nah...

Happy nu yia
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by surveycash(m): 12:00am On Jan 01, 2015

In this New Year, may you achieve all your goals in life,And get success at every step of of the journey.
Conceive. Believe. Achieve.
Enjoy a pipful rocking year.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Owliver(m): 12:03am On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 12:39am On Jan 01, 2015
HBD 2 u naijababe,LLNP .....HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 U ALL
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by 12ema: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2015
adeniyia33:
@ Oga 12ema, thanks for sharing and the opportunity for someone like me to tap into your experience and pool of knowledg..God bless u real PIP come 2015.
Please upload the excel sheet nah...

Happy nu yia

Sorry didn't know i can't upload excel directly to NL. Happy new year.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by puskin: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.