Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) (4949 Views)

Please Save A Sister On A Hot Seat, Before I Wil Be Sent Packing / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful / Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Its happened on d nite of 30th December 2013..and she was rushed to d hospital d next day being 31st... We didn't knw it will result to dis.. She died around 4pm dat same 31st..
She left us on d 31st... She wasn't able to see 2014.... cry cry cry
God y me! Why us?
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by 3coins(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2014
OMG!!!!....I'm so very sorry 4 yur loss switheart....aww take heart,God knws best

2 Likes

Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by funshint(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Hey yah...condolence. May the lord grant U̶̲̥̅̊ and the family the strength to bear the irreplaceable loss. Amen!
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by LoganRebirth: 1:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Sorry embarassedSorry,may her perfect soul rest in peace
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2014
Reading this, I jst couldn't hold back my tears, What a painful exit, Our hearts are wit ur family...Sorry dear.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 01, 2014
May her soul rest in peace. Very sorry to hear that
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by nickz(m): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2014
crydeepest sympathy on your loss...losing a sibling is never easy embarassed may she Rest In Perfect Peace...God knows best
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by bluuu: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2014
sorry for ur loss.may God comfort u n ur family.Amen.
irony of life.here s a thread for a lost one while d one b4 ds s a thread of a new baby gal
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Luchitec(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2014
Oh oh, what a loss! May God grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the death of your sister.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by greatgod2012(f): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2014
Sorry about your loss, may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by greatgod2012(f): 2:06am On Jan 01, 2014
bluuu: sorry for ur loss.may God comfort u n ur family.Amen.
irony of life.here s a thread for a lost one while d one b4 ds s a thread of a new baby gal

such is life, everyone has his/her appointed time to be born and to die, this is mystery and nothing can be done about it.
From time immemorial, "ibi ti elekun ti nsukun, ibe ni alayo ti nyo".......meaning.........as some are weeping, some are rejoicing, that is irony of life but as christians, the bible admonishes us to weep with those who are weeping and rejoice with those who are rejoicing and that is exactly what we are doing in the two opposite threads.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by bluuu: 2:08am On Jan 01, 2014
amen
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Biim: 2:20am On Jan 01, 2014
Take heart dear.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 01, 2014
So sorry..you've got to let go..

May her soul and the souls of all our departed relatives in 2013 through the mercy of God rest in perfect peace.Amen
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Kelvin0(m): 2:47am On Jan 01, 2014
So sorry for ur loss.....Take heart dear
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by omowunmiw(f): 6:23am On Jan 01, 2014
RIP.....Sowie 4d Loss
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by BukkyDan(f): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Condolences...so sowie for your loss #sad#
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Phemmy99(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Take heart my dear,so sorry for your loss.God giveth and taketh and i also pray God gives you the fortitude to bear the loss...
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by ignis: 7:42am On Jan 01, 2014
Take heart dear...
May her soul RIP.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2014
GOd grant u d fortitude to bear the lose!
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Danhumprey: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2014
My condolence. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by tomzman: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2014
Take heart op.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by oduz: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere Condolence, maybe God loves her more, may he grant you the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by rodeo0070(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2014
I'm short of words. I'm so sorry for your loss dear. Only God can take away your family pains. Just stay with your parents and encourage them. Its not easy knowing that you will never see that person again, such thought stays with one till God-knows-when. May her soul rest in peace. Be strong...
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Andyblaze: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2014
May God grant u the strength to bear your loss
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2014
Tnxz all... I beliv God has a reason for dis
Its all happened too sudden.. Just too fast cry
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2014
cry sorry for your loss.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2014
Please take heart,RIP to her.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by dahmie2013: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2014
OP, it is well. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by Saraha1(f): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2014
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by dre11(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2014
Sorry for the loss
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) by maclatunji: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
May God grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious / Mai Li Fay An 8year Old Snake Girl In Bangkok Thailand (photo) / I Have Disgraced My Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.