Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex (1970 Views)

Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex / Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex / This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 01, 2014
I have heard many teenagers complain of getting addited to sex and all effort to stop has been difficult, i think this might be of help.

1.Choose your associates carefully. If your friends and classmates start to talk about immoral sex, joining in will only make it more difficult for you to control your thoughts. Often, you can find a way to leave such conversations without appearing self-righteous and inviting ridicule.

Would you allow viruses to invade your computer? Then why invite immoral thoughts into your mind?

2. Shun immoral entertainment. Much of today’s entertainment is designed to arouse improper sexual feelings. The Bible’s counsel? “Let us cleanse ourselves of every defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in God’s fear.” (2 Corinthians 7:1) Steer clear of entertainment that stimulates sexual desires.

Remember this: Sexual feelings aren’t evil in themselves. After all, God created man and woman to have a strong attraction for each other, and satisfying sexual desire is proper within marriage. So if you experience intense sexual urges, don’t think that you’re inherently bad or that you’re just not cut out for moral cleanness.

The bottom line: You can choose what you will let your mind dwell on. Both in your thinking and in your conduct, you can be chaste if you choose to!
Re: How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex by akinsta33(m): 2:24am On Jan 01, 2014
True dat
Re: How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex by shizzle11(m): 4:32am On Jan 01, 2014
^^sounds so easy

well let me add…
The best way to keep your mind off sex is to get busy. Engage yourself productively, By so doing, you will barely have the time or space to engage in obscene thoughts or sex

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex by Enegod(m): 6:42am On Jan 01, 2014
undecided
Re: How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2014

Re: How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex by shaggy007(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2014
Blessedman58:
I agree with you.

shizzle11: ^^sounds so easy
well let me add…
The best way to keep your mind off sex is to get busy. Engage yourself productively, By so doing, you will barely have the time or space to engage in obscene thoughts or sex
Now, this is HOW to keep your mind off sex.

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex by hybridtm(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2014
True talk ...@ op
Re: How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex by clemz85(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
now, I like this one.
Re: How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex by clemz85(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
shizzle11: ^^sounds so easy

well let me add…

I couldn't agree less
Re: How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex by clemz85(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Blessedman58:

now, I don't like this

(1) (Reply)

See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) / This Must Be 2014 Funniest Divorce Letter / 5 Scientific Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.