Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional (20848 Views)

The Word For Today, 2015 - A Daily Devotional / The Word For Today: A Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Odunharry(m): 4:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Welcome Pals to a new year..I pray this year 2014, God'smercies and grace will never depart us, this new year will be greater than previous years and iIalso pray we will not get tired and stop during the journey..we shall see byond this and God grace to continue in his word will never depart us..

Once again,i say welcome to everyone to 2014 and this wonderful life changing thread

3 Likes

Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Odunharry(m): 4:14am On Jan 01, 2014
The word for today-January 1st,2013

Yesterday we read the Scripture, ‘Hitherto hath the Lord helped us’ (1 Samuel 7:12 KJV). Today read this Scripture: ‘Henceforth expecting till his enemies be made His footstool.’ Note the words ‘hitherto’ and ‘henceforth’. The first refers to the past; the second refers to the future. If you’re anxious about the future, recall God’s faithfulness to you during the past year and you’ll be able to say, ‘Not a single one of all the good promises the Lord had given…was left unfulfilled; everything He [has] spoken came true’ (Joshua 21:45 NLT). Who but God has a CV and a track record like that? Looking back, Paul recalled times when there wasn’t enough money in the kitty and he had to go to work as a tentmaker in order to support his ministry. He could remember the whippings, the stonings and the betrayal at the hands of those he trusted. But listen to what he says about it: ‘Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand…’ (Acts 26:22 NKJV). Jeremiah felt the same way: ‘Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness’ (Lamentations 3:22-23 NIV). No doubt, you failed God at some points last year, but did He ever once fail you? No, and He won’t fail you this year either, so trust Him. A. B. Simpson wrote: ‘How often we trust each other, and only doubt our Lord. We take the words of mortals, yet distrust His word; But, oh, what light and glory, would shine o’er all our days; if we always would remember, God means just what He says.’

Rom 13:12 - 14:19, John 1:1-14

4 Likes

Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by lateef4me(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thanks Odunharry for the update .....God may strengthens us to keep this thread alive throughout this year in Jesus name......

***Following***

3 Likes

Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Odunharry(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
lateef4me: Thanks Odunharry for the update .....God may strengthens us to keep this thread alive throughout this year in Jesus name......

***Following***
amen bro..

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Alwaystrue(f): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
@Odunharry and @lateef4me, Congrats and welcome to the near year. May the Lord strengthen us to publish His word.

@Odunharry, happy birthday to you again. May this year bring you closer and closer to God. Amen.
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Odunharry(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
Alwaystrue: @Odunharry and @lateef4me, Congrats and welcome to the near year. May the Lord strengthen us to publish His word.

@Odunharry, happy birthday to you again. May this year bring you closer and closer to God. Amen.
Amen...im happy we are doing this together again,none of us will get tired as we progress,amen...

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by mhozzis(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2014
ThAnk God I'm alive to follow this year's thread.
Thanks Alwaystrue, latee4me and odunharry for the updates. I pray the Lord strengthens you this new year

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Alwaystrue(f): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2014
Be Passionate about It (1)

Thursday, 02 January 2014

'...I am doing a great work...' Nehemiah 6:3 NKJV

Nehemiah was passionate about rebuilding Jerusalem's walls. So when his enemies tried to sidetrack and discourage him, he answered, '...I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down...' Passion is the starting point for all achievement. There has never been anyone who achieved anything of value, who wasn't passionate about it. It's the energy that fuels your dream. The road to success is cluttered with detours, problems and disappointments. And if you don't have the right mindset, your dreams can die there. Indeed, there are days when the needle on your passion meter will be on empty. On those days you need to remember that God gave you your dream to begin with; go back to Him and ask for the strength to keep moving toward it. The Psalmist wrote, 'For You will light my lamp; the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, by my God I can leap over a wall.' (Psalm 18:28-29 NKJV) Who gives you the power to run and leap? God! But you can't sit back, fold your arms and think that He will do it all for you. Between your dream's inspiration and its manifestation, there's going to be a lot of perspiration. As every new parent finds out - it's much harder having and raising a baby than conceiving one. But if you have the passion for your dream, the price tag won't stop you. You'll get up every morning, draw on God's grace and take one more step in the direction of the thing you know God put you on this earth to do.

SoulFood: 1 Th 1-5, Mt 3:13-17, Ps 90:1-6, Prov 1:1-4

smiley This is The Word for Today

I love today's message. A word stuck out for me: Between your dreams inspiration and its physical manifestation is a time of perspiration. May we perspire in the right direction and in accordance with God's will and purpose. That is smart working.
Perspiring and running in the wrong direction is the most unfortunate thing for then there is no reward for that labour.

@odunharry, Amen. We will not be tired in publiching the word of God through Christ that strengthens us.
@mhozzis, Happy new year. Amen.

@All, I suggest that whoever posts the reading of any day should give a brief summary of how the word ministers to him or her. What do you guys say?

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by lateef4me(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Alwaystrue ,
I support that but I'll suggest that the summary,addition or the cogent lesson should be in another post ,after the normal word for today .
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Odunharry(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2014
TODAY'S WORD FOR TODAY.
Be Passionate about it(2)

As an eagle stirs up its nest…so the
Lord…led him…’ Deuteronomy 32:11-12
FRIDAY 3RD JANUARY,2014

A mother eagle knows that if she waits for her young to get out of the nest and fly on their own initiative, it’ll never happen. So she pushes them out! That’s radical, but they learn to fly
and fulfil their destiny. John Maxwell says: ‘To succeed in life we must stay within our strength zone, but continually move outside our comfort zone.
Have you ever accomplished
anything of significance while you
were in your comfort zone?’ Think about it. The answer is ‘no’, isn’t it? We don’t like moving outside our comfort zone. We resist it. We like to feel safe and secure. We don’t want to look foolish or fall flat on our faces. And as
we get older we tend naturally to become more and more complacent.
That’s a problem, because
complacency kills passion. It reduces us to average. It clips our wings and keeps us from soaring, no matter how much we want to. It takes initiative to succeed at anything in life. It requires
us to take risks.
Playwright George Bernard Shaw said, ‘I’m sick of all the
reasonable people: they see all the reasons for doing nothing.’ Passion prompts us to leave our comfort zone and cross the threshold of our doubt.
It pushes us out the door, so that we can get going on the journey in life that God designed for us. It’s said that when you get to the door of opportunity you’re not supposed to knock—you’re supposed to push!’ So
step out in faith, take the initiative, and believe that God is with you
(Deuteronomy 31:6). Job 5-7, Matt 4:1-11, Ps 90:7-17...

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Odunharry(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2014
i love this part of d msg.."step out in faith, take the initiative, and believe that God is with you"

Good morning pals..hope you all are doing grt?

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by lateef4me(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2014
3 JANUARY 2014

TODAY'S WORD FOR TODAY

Be Passionate About It (2)

‘As an eagle stirs up its nest…so the Lord…led him…’

Deuteronomy 32:11-12

3 January 2014

A mother eagle knows that if she waits for her young to get out of the nest and fly on their own initiative, it’ll never happen. So she pushes them out! That’s radical, but they learn to fly and fulfil their destiny. John Maxwell says: ‘To succeed in life we must stay within our strength zone, but continually move outside our comfort zone. Have you ever accomplished anything of significance while you were in your comfort zone?’ Think about it. The answer is ‘no’, isn’t it? We don’t like moving outside our comfort zone. We resist it. We like to feel safe and secure. We don’t want to look foolish or fall flat on our faces. And as we get older we tend naturally to become more and more complacent. That’s a problem, because complacency kills passion. It reduces us to average. It clips our wings and keeps us from soaring, no matter how much we want to. It takes initiative to succeed at anything in life. It requires us to take risks. Playwright George Bernard Shaw said, ‘I’m sick of all the reasonable people: they see all the reasons for doing nothing.’ Passion prompts us to leave our comfort zone and cross the threshold of our doubt. It pushes us out the door, so that we can get going on the journey in life that God designed for us. It’s said that when you get to the door of opportunity you’re not supposed to knock—you’re supposed to push!’ So step out in faith, take the initiative, and believe that God is with you (Deuteronomy 31:6).

Job 5-7, Matt 4:1-11, Ps 90:7-17                   , Pr 1:5-9

TODAY'S PRAYER - FROM PRAYER FOR TODAY MAGAZINE

HOPE FOR NATIONAL LEADERS

Father, we thank You for all those in authority – for Her Majesty the Queen and all who serve in our national and regional governments.  We ask that You would bless them with wisdom and understanding, and give them hearts of compassion to honour every part of our society, without prejudice.  We ask that You would turn their hearts to You.  May they seek You and listen to You, and may they choose what pleases You.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Alwaystrue(f): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2014
cheesy So much grew the word of God and prevailed....(so much the more a great deal they published it..Mark 7:36b). See as everyone is falling over to publish the Word of God.

grin grin @Lateef4me and @Odunharry, you posted the Word for Today almost at the same time. Weldone, I love this.

@Lateef4me, Ok noted. Seperate post then. @Odunharry has caught on already.

The Word for Today is so powerful. I love the story of the eagle that stirs its nest so the baby eagles become uncomfortable in complacency and dependency. The mother eagle feels the time is ripe for the eaglets to be on their own and take up greater challenges.

What stuck out for me was 'To succeed in life we must stay within our strength zone, but continually move outside our comfort zone'. I like it because our strength is not our own for we do all things through Christ that strengthens us but we should keep testing boundaries and limits to break out of any imaginary 'ceiling' stopping us from reaching our goals and this limits/freedom starts in the mind.
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Odunharry(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Alwaystrue: cheesy So much grew the word of God and prevailed....(so much the more a great deal they published it..Mark 7:36b). See as everyone is falling over to publish the Word of God.

grin grin @Lateef4me and @Odunharry, you posted the Word for Today almost at the same time. Weldone, I love this.

@Lateef4me, Ok noted. Seperate post then. @Odunharry has caught on already.

The Word for Today is so powerful. I love the story of the eagle that stirs its nest so the baby eagles become uncomfortable in complacency and dependency. The mother eagle feels the time is ripe for the eaglets to be on their own and take up greater challenges.

What stuck out for me was 'To succeed in life we must stay within our strength zone, but continually move outside our comfort zone'. I like it because our strength is not our own for we do all things through Christ that strengthens us but we should keep testing boundaries and limits to break out of any imaginary 'ceiling' stopping us from reaching our goals and this limits/freedom starts in the mind.
i dnt jus knw why i love u guys
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by lateef4me(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
What stands out for me in today's words is " It takes initiative to succeed at anything in life. It requires us to take risk"

Peter was able to walk on water like Jesus because he took the initiative ,asking Jesus to call him out and he did walk on water until his faith begins to falter .The thing is we won't get anything this year if we fail to take proper initiatives in prayer and we just assumed God knows all about our challenges,issues and problems .

Truth is ,God knows but He won't do anything until He sees our efforts,passions and zeal .......
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
I always feel motivated when I read The Word For Today. It's full of inspiration, words of wisdom and words of knowledge. You guys are doing a great job. Keep it up. God bless you guys abundantly.
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Odunharry(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
aysuccess99: I always feel motivated when I read The Word For Today. It's full of inspiration, words of wisdom and words of knowledge. You guys are doing a great job. Keep it up. God bless you guys abundantly.
tanx bro..u r highly welcme...u can check this thread daily 4 updates
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by genesisconsult: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
I love it when I hear word for today because it appears as if the word is coming from the throne of grace.therefore let us always be the doer of the word and not the hearer alone so that our profitting may appear to all men. .so for your. Next youth programm,excellent men programm,general church programm where a motivational guest speaker will be needed you can kindly call on us at genesis consult at 78,petedo street opposite opic estate gate agbara ogun state or call 08028329804.God bless you all
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Odunharry(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2014
TODAY'S WORD FOR TODAY..
Be passionate about it(3)

saturday 4th january,2014

‘Press toward the goal for the
prize…’ Philippians 3:14

Albert Schweitzer said, ‘Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.’
When you feel passionate about
something and allow yourself to pursue it, you position yourself to
succeed in life. The majority of people in the world don’t follow their passion; as a result, they’re frustrated and unhappy. And you can see it in how they live their lives.
Publisher Malcolm Forbes said, ‘The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at what they enjoy.’ As a
result, they simply endure their
working lives instead of making the most of them. They live for the weekends. They try to hang on until retirement. That’s a shame, because your chance of success is directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.
Tommy Lasorda, manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team, said, ‘The best
day of my life is when I manage in a winning game. And the second best day of my life is when I manage in a losing game.’ In other words, everyday he was involved in the game was a day he was living his dream.
Are you? Dreams come true when gifts are set on fire with passion. The best career advice you will ever receive is to discover your God-given passion and follow it. Logan Pearsall Smith said, ‘There are two things to aim at in life;
first, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.’ So ‘press toward the goal for the prize.’

Job 8-10, Matt 4:12-25, Ps 10:1-11 , Pr 1:10-16
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Odunharry(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2014
i love this part of d msg especially....."your chance of success is directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do." and also this
"discover your God-given passion and follow it."

do av a nice weekend pals....God bless us all,amen
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by lateef4me(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2014
5 JANUARY 2014

TODAY'S WORD FOR TODAY

Are You Feeling Insecure? (1)

‘Do not be afraid of their faces, for I am with you…’

Jeremiah 1:8

5 January 2014

Jeremiah writes: ‘Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you [set you apart]; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” Then said I: “Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth.” But the Lord said to me: “Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’ for you shall go to all to whom I send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces, for I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord. Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and…said: “Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out and to pull down, to destroy and to throw down, to build and to plant…I am ready to perform My word’’’ (vv. 4-12 NKJV). Does the job you’ve been called to do seem too big for you? On your own, it is, but not when you include God! You’re not working alone; God is with you. Whether it’s to pull down or build up, the One who called you will equip you, empower you and give you success. He didn’t make a mistake when He picked you. You say, ‘If only I had the education, talent and experience of so-and-so.’ If God wanted them, He’d have chosen them, but He chose you. Just be yourself, trust God, and everything will go well for you.

Job 11-14, Matt 5:1-12, Psalm 10:12-18 , Proverb 1:17-19
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Odunharry(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
tanx 4 updatng...
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by lateef4me(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Remove God from your life ,you become nothing ,add God to ,you become Somebody and so when the calling of God is upon the life of a man ,He takes him beyond his station and expectations in life.....

May He grace continually be with us as we journey with Him this year !
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Alwaystrue(f): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Odunharry and @Lateef4me, thanks for updates.

When a man walks alone, he walks naturally, when he walks with God, it becomes a supernatural walk. I chose to walk with God.
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Odunharry(m): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2014
may God almighty bless and prosper d works of hand as we go out today,amen
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by lateef4me(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2014
6 JANUARY 2014

TODAY'S WORD FOR TODAY

Are You Feeling Insecure? (2)

‘Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you…’

Jeremiah 1:17

6 January 2014

Are you embarrassed about your beginnings? Jeremiah was. He begins his book by listing the good people and the bad people in his background. Well, guess what? We all came from a less-than-perfect gene pool! We’re all a mixed bag. So what should you do? Learn from those who did it the wrong way, and follow those who did it the right way. Discover the purpose God put you on earth for, and fulfil it. Keep the torch burning brightly, then hand it over to the next runner. Endeavour to finish strong and hear your ‘Well done, good and faithful servant.’ And watch what you say! The words you speak not only influence others, they influence you too. When Jeremiah told God that he wasn’t the right age, God said, ‘Don’t say that!’ When he complained that he was not a gifted speaker, God said, ‘Don’t say that either!’ When he saw the size of the opposition his knees buckled, but God said, ‘‘Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you. Do not be terrified by them, or I will terrify you before them. Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land—against the kings of Judah, its officials, its priests and the people of the land. They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord’ (vv. 17-19 NIV). And God didn’t promise just to be with Jeremiah; He’s promised to be with you.

Job 15-17, Matt 5:13-26, Psalms 42:1-5 , Proverb 1:20-23
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by lateef4me(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
God uses the weak,feeble individual of this world to confound the wise ....He chose Moses ,the stammarer , Jeremiah ,the little prophet ,Saul even said his family is the least in his tribe yet that did not deter God from using these people .......

What we can learn is excuses of any kind will NEVER be acceptance to God from being useful to Him and His kingdom . In your small place and capacity He has placed you,make an impact .

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by lateef4me(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Have a blessed week !
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Alwaystrue(f): 6:17am On Jan 07, 2014
@Lateef4me,
Thanks for the word of yesterday.
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called. Amen!
Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Alwaystrue(f): 6:22am On Jan 07, 2014
Are You Feeling Insecure? (3)

Tuesday, 07 January 2014

'The Lord...said to me, Now, I have put my words in your mouth.' Jeremiah 1:9 NIV

The people God calls usually start out feeling ill-equipped and insecure. Indeed, if you jumped up and said, 'No problem, Lord, I can handle that,' He wouldn't call you at all. You say, 'But I've made so many mistakes.' Everybody falls; the winners are just the ones who get back up again. 'The Lord delights in a man's way, He makes his steps firm; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.' (Psalm 37:23-24 NIV) When Jeremiah told God that he had neither the competence nor confidence needed to do the job, God said to him what He says to us:

(1) You are not going in your own authority. '...You must go to everyone I send you to...' (Jeremiah 1:7 NIV) Who's sending you, sponsoring you and sustaining you? God! What more do you need?

(2) The message is not yours. 'You must...say whatever I command you.' (Jeremiah 1:7 NIV) Don't agonise, compromise, rationalise or apologise. Just say what God told you to say and He will do the rest: '...For I am watching to see that My word is fulfilled!' (Jeremiah 1:12 NIV)

(3) When God touches you, you're qualified. 'Then the Lord reached out His hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put My words in your mouth."' (Jeremiah 1:9 NIV) Be yourself; you can't be anybody else! You're not who others say you are; you're who God says you are! So you can do what God says you can do. Just get in agreement with Him.

SoulFood: Lev 8-10, Mt 5:13-26, Ps 42:1-5, Prov 1:20-23

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by lateef4me(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2014
You beat me to it this morning . Thanks for the update.....

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional by Alwaystrue(f): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2014
Why You Can Depend on God's Word (1)

Wednesday, 08 January 2014

'...Your Word is truth.' John 17:17

When your 'back is against the wall', where can you turn to find strength? Awash in a sea of moral and ethical questions, where can you go to find a reliable compass? Chuck Swindoll says: 'There can be no more reliable authority than God's Word. This timeless, trustworthy source holds the key that unlocks life's mysteries. It alone provides us with the shelter we need in times of storm.' Why does it qualify as our final authority?

(1) God's Word is Truth. Jesus said as He prayed to the Father, 'Your word is truth.' Real truth you can rely on...that'll never shrivel up...turn sour...backfire or mislead...That's what the Bible's about... it provides us with the constant and needed support.

(2) God's Book is God's voice. Paul writes, 'You received the Word of God...not as the word of men, but as...the Word of God, which...effectively works in you who believe.' (1 Thessalonians 2:13 NKJV) Consider it this way: if the Lord were to return to earth and speak, His message would tie in exactly with what you see in Scripture - His opinion, counsel, commands, desires, and warnings. When you rely on God's voice you have a sure foundation...truth that can be trusted...power that imparts new life and releases grace by which you can grow in faith and commitment.

(3) God's Word endures. There are only two eternal things on earth today: people and God's Word. Everything else will ultimately be burned up...stuff we place on the shelf, things we put frames around, trophies and whatnots we shine and love to show off...all headed for the final bonfire (2 Peter 3:7-12). God's Book 'stands forever.' (1 Peter 1:25 NIV)

SoulFood: Lev 11:1-13:37, Mt 5:27-37, Ps 42:6-11, Prov 1:24-28

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Of England Appoints Woyin Dorgu As First Black Bishop / "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) / Re:The Only Saviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.