Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! (4853 Views)

Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. / Mike Okiro, From Police To Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
ilugunboy: Happy New year Nigerians and friends of Nigeria....

I think the Mods should treat all talk of Biafra either in Foreign or ethnic section. No more Biafra gracing the Political section.
I think every time you say Biafra that little worm in your pants comes to attention or why else would you be so obsessed with Biafrans, what a freak!
Re: Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! by Dsspac: 4:14am On Jan 05, 2014
I am looking for someone who is interested in fuel cells. I am working to get a company introduced to the powers that be with machines that can convert waste into light. Can anyone help me?
Re: Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! by MRL1MPoPoTM: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
^ keep searching, u'd find one.
Re: Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! by nduchucks: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2014
Is there any reason why we haven't heard from OAM4J since Jan 3rd and why Afam4eva has not made a single comment on this thread? OAM4J has visited NL since Jan 3rd according to info on his profile but his last 20 or so posts have been hidden.

What da heck is going on here?
Re: Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! by Kairoseki77: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why do we have bigots like Afam as mods?
Re: Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! by expressfire: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hello pls can someone help me? I am an indegiene of Benue state but I presently stay in lagos, is it posible dat I join a political party here? If yes how. Pls I need details. Thank you
Re: Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! by Isinimibo: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2014
[/b]
waleadex: This 2014 is going to be a very interesting year as political histories are going to be made. Like OAM4J mentioned,the battle against tribalism/bigotry is not won yet,so more work should be done on that so as to produce a more friendly NL forum.

Defection of members of PDP to APC may signal the end of the ruling party. National dialogue may hold but if not properly handled,may be the inception of revolution. The next CBN governor,if not Sanusi's ally,may not adopt his policies. Elections in Osun and Ekiti are still going to be won by APC. GEJ is surely going to reshuffle his cabinets as he's going to discover some betrayals.

However,I seize this opportuinity to wish all members peace and prosperity throughout this new year.

God bless nairaland founder!
God bless the moderators!
God bless all members!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! by Isinimibo: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2014
THE MAN BEHIND DIVIDEND OF DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA…
Upon all the insurgent attack and distraction from critics,
He maintain a high level
Of integrity and maturity never to give-up;
Speechless but matured and purposeful in service delivery.
Despite the pressure from all quarters he is still matured, let’s give him kudos!
A man sent to deliver the masses from political gladiators who never want them to exercise their kingdom right.
1. Cabal of horrific Road,
2. Cabal of pitiable Electricity service
3. Cabal of Oil pilfering
4. Cabal of Embezzlement of public fund
5. Cabal of unsound economy that has held the country captive for years
Rather render the finances, education, transportation, agriculture etc, sector of our great country in total shamboo.
Who never want peace to reign for the reason that the light has come to unveil their evil plan.
They are everywhere, politics in the Schools, Churches, Mosques and in the Market today.
They buy the good will of Nigerian minds with money against the successes of their wishes, Father against son, son against father too sad.
Even when countless strikes were politically motivated to achieve their political ambitions ahead of 2015, he is still the man.
The one and only President, who sign freedom to talk as you like (Bill) into law;
Which other President in the past cannot make an effort of,
But committed to serve in compassion and not as vulgar, ready to dialogues at all time.
(Beloved!: am not a politicians neither will I be! Am only concern about the truth that will take this country out of pains and anguish).
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.
…is the man, the TV Stations, Radio houses, News Paper makers and the entire media houses, yet is another 2014;
let’s stand for the truth and move this country forward if you love this country.
[b]HAPPY NEW

Nairaland founder!
The moderator!
all members!
& 2u all Nigerians

Re: Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! by TexaSpice: 3:03am On Jan 09, 2014
Happy New Year, oko mi OAM4J kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! by TexaSpice: 3:05am On Jan 09, 2014
ndu_chucks: Is there any reason why we haven't heard from OAM4J since Jan 3rd and why Afam4eva has not made a single comment on this thread? OAM4J has visited NL since Jan 3rd according to info on his profile but his last 20 or so posts have been hidden.

What da heck is going on here?

I've been keeping him busy wink
Re: Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! by ektbear: 5:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Happy new year to you OAM4J! Happy new year to everyone.
Re: Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! by nduchucks: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2014
ekt_bear: Happy new year to you OAM4J! Happy new year to everyone.

Same to you and more.

TexaSpice: I've been keeping him busy

This must be Bebeidi. Wait 'till his many wives catch you, including his fiancee.
Re: Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! by johnydon22(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
OAM4J please my boss your boy is loyal... am begging am on my knees please i need to be unbanned from the religion section please boss.. help me and have mercy what ever it is i did abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead / Tell Us Your Beef With Buhari, Presidency Tells 2face / APC Chairman Taunts Tinubu Over Obaseki’s Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.