Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or (995 Views)

Messi Beats Ronaldo For 2014-15 UEFA Best Player In Europe Award / 20 Coaches Voted For Ballon D'or Nominees 2013,but Something Is Fishy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by DesChyko1(m): 5:10am On Jan 01, 2014
In a sports poll on Nairaland over whom is their favourite for the Ballon d'Or award, Nairalanders have picked Cristiano Ronaldo over his other rivals, Lionel Messi and Franck Ribery.

In the voting which took place here, Cristiano Ronaldo amassed 65% of the votes. Lionel Messi was first runner-up with a vote count of 19% while Franck Ribery brought up the rear with 16%.

We now keep our fingers crossed till January 13, at Zurich.

Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by ambrosini593(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
Please go with your bias rating. Ribery is by far the best player of 2013. You are giving it to Ronaldo because of September to November performance. This must be a joke
Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by Krasid(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
ambrosini593: Please go with your bias rating. Ribery is by far the best player of 2013. You are giving it to Ronaldo because of September to November performance. This must be a joke
Oga, he was not the one that voted.It was nairaland that voted.
Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by Dhelake: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Team CR7
Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by Nomski0(f): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
ambrosini593: Please go with your bias rating. Ribery is by far the best player of 2013. You are giving it to Ronaldo because of September to November performance. This must be a joke

September to November of what year? 2012 or 2013 undecided.

Lamest excuse ever. tongue
Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by reyjay(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sum pple sha,judgin ribery cos of his achievements..if itz down to achievements why dante no dey nominees for ballonD'or...ronaldo cos of Nov/Dec performance...smh..#Messi4BallonD'or
Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by realtem(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2014
i think ronaldo is the most favourite to win the award plus he deserves it. Ribery is far behind him, i would give the ballon d'or to iniesta before ribery
Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by Dhelake: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2014
Cr7
Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by Dhelake: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2014
If it was all down to winning trophies.... then the whole Bayern team should have been nominated
Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by Dhelake: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2014
C this dude oo... He scored 21 goals in September and November... what about the remaining 48(3 more than messi's to total for the year) ... The 21 he scored in those two months is just one goal less than Ribery's total of 22 in a whole year ... Then do we still have to argue more about this
Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by Nomski0(f): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Dhelake: are u female truely??

Wait, so you think I'm male because I watch soccer? undecided
Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by Dhelake: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0:

I should have checked your profile first... have even edited the post
Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by Dhelake: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0:

maybe... cause it seems you are so into it that your Signature has soccer written all over it
Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by Nomski0(f): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2014
Dhelake: maybe... cause it seems you are so into it that your Signature has soccer written all over it

Oh, cause of Cristiano? grin

I love soccer. It's one of my greatest form of entertainment.
Re: Nairaland Backs Cristiano Ronaldo For Ballon D'or by slap1(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2014
I don't really understand what you guys see in Ribery. Granted, he's a good player; but he's not even Bayern's best player, for me. I will pick Thomas Muller, Lahm and Toni Kroos before looking at Ribery. I don't like Robben's selfish tendencies, without which I'll still pick him ahead of Ribery.

Any of the players I listed above will be missed by Bayern if injured. Even Jarvi Martinez is more important to Bayern than Ribery.

That said, I believe Ribery is extremely lucky -- and should indeed be content -- to be among the three-man shortlist.

(1) (Reply)

FT: Liverpool Vs AC Milan ( 2 - 0 ) / All Afcon Qualifers Permutation S And Combinations / what Argentina And Ghana have in common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.