Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (99674 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by lomprico(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
faakay:

I am me!

my prophecy is not automatic!

you need to work towards it or you are doomed!
If they aint auto den they aint no prophecy! If a prophecy is prophesied it is bound to happen otherwise its just a warning. Dats d mistake most pple make. dia is a diff btw warnings/instructions from prophecy! It was prophesied dat someone will betray jesus and weda we liked it or not (unfortunately for judas) he was betrayed. That is prophecy! Jonah went to warn d pple of nineva dat' If una no change see wetin go happen o' dey heeded to his warning n we all know wat happened. Dat is warning. It's my view on how I see prophecy!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
I didn't see prophecy but prayer topic...

Lord, there shall be no fire outbreaks. Amen.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by hikmoj(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Na wetin go b d outcom of eagles 4 brazil 2014 na him make dem nak us witout any mistake if dem sabi prediction
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by complete1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
###some people will just say or write insultive things abt men of God,,,and later u begin to wonder y things are not going well wit u,u begin to wonder y tins are not working out for u and u'll strt blaming someone in d village,why will u b sucessful wen u cant obey just dis simple instruction*leave self acclaimed men of God to b judged by God himself*..shud we continue in sin and grace shud abound,the bible says GOD FORBID!God is merciful but he is also d consuming fire!wen it comes to tins of God abeg drop all ur degree both masters,PhD,ZhK,watever,,wen dis Adeboye sold his car as a leturer for d work of God anoda lecturer came out and said dat is d begining of madness,now he's ripping his hard labour people are talking.truth is ur talk wont change God from blessing his people.#but one tin i dont like is wen church members insult odas because der pastors are being insulted,its not right,live dem to God.

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by youngice(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
phemmy johnson: Don't juxt knw wat iz wrong wit sum pipu on here.. If God doesn't tell daddy G.O sum names precisely, do u xpect him to give false names.. BESIDES! If he mentions 1 name, do u knw aw many millions of pipu bearing dat same name, wearing the same cloth and being at 1 place at same time...If u got nothing to say, plz 'SHUT UP' .... Oh! I see, u're xpecting daddy G.O to give a precise address and cloth u're wearing abi NOTE: IF YOU START CRITICIZING ANY MAN OF GOD (TRUE PROPHET/FALSE PROPHET ) ON 1/1/2014, YOU MITE PERISH B4 01/1/2015.. Plz be wize.. Dont start dz year lyk diz.. TOUCH NT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM!! (remember diz)
tell them o.
Gideojim: 3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.
this also came out In my chuch
the holy sprit is one
okpara ugo: I didn't see prophecy but prayer topic...
Lord, there shall be no fire outbreaks. Amen.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by sakaguchi(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
CHESSBOARD:
pls which country are you from

Nigeria.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by drnoel: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones: 1. There are ALWAYS scientific breakthroughs in medicine every year

2. There are ALWAYS natural disasters and storms every year

3. There are ALWAYS fire outbreaks every year

4. Someone ALWAYS escapes a tragedy every year

5. Nigeria's equation will ALWAYS change at the end of the year

6. Yes, the Political FUTURE will be determined this year!

But ofcos we knew that and didn´t need supposed prophesies to tell us what we already knew
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by youngice(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
complete1: ###some people will just say or write insultive things abt men of God,,,and later u begin to wonder y things are not going well wit u,u begin to wonder y tins are not working out for u and u'll strt blaming someone in d village,why will u b sucessful wen u cant obey just dis simple instruction*leave self acclaimed men of God to b judged by God himself*..shud we continue in sin and grace shud abound,the bible says GOD FORBID!God is merciful but he is also d consuming fire!wen it comes to tins of God abeg drop all ur degree both masters,PhD,ZhK,watever,,wen dis Adeboye sold his car as a leturer for d work of God anoda lecturer came out and said dat is d begining of madness,now he's ripping his hard labour people are talking.truth is ur talk wont change God from blessing his people.#but one tin i dont like is wen church members insult odas because der pastors are being insulted,its not right,live dem to God.
wisdom is profitable to direct. he that has bears let him here
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
No comment for now, i just dey pass.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by texazzpete(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
I_am_strata: so because things are bound to happen, we shouldn't pray against them happening to us?

Ode pataki

LMAO. Do you realize that you're insinuating that bad things only happen to those who are not prayerful enough?

This is why the Nairaland atheist brigade will always finish you fledgling sheep in arguments on Nairaland.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by tayork(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
I pity some guys, de will come here and be insulting some man of God.....no matter what, if he is real or fake, don't judge him cus it shorten d days of ur life,be wise

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Monjie(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Please instead of condemning what you don't know much about, just leave the issue. The word of God is sure. Passing judgement on Servants of God brings serious consequencies, so don't be a victim.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Lilimax(f): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
The Holy Bible is the sure word of prophecy. It does not fail when applied in any situation.
Search the Scripture today and apply it in your life situations, you'll see God's wonder. Refrain from having itching ear smiley Shalom!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by captcochrane(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
tayor_k: I pity some guys, de will come here and be insulting some man of God.....no matter what, if he is real or fake, don't judge him cus it shorten d days of ur life,be wise

ah ah, listen to urself now

u saw dt in d bible or its anoda prophecy?

elomii go gan o
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Garrithe1st: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by bookface: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Only in Nigeria do people get away with these sorts of things...."There's somebody here", sounds to me to be the biggest con line ever!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by 36STATES: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
And here is my own prophesy. APC will win Lagos and Ogun state elections next year while Nigeria will not win the world cup in Brazil this year. At least I am more specific than this charlatan called Adeboye. Are you NL guys not in awe of my prophetic powers still??

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by complete1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
###***And for those of u dat says der is no God i have good news for u,d bible says U ARE A FOOL!!yes a fool,Psalms 14-1,,u know i go tru some religious post and i see stuffs like dat and they think they're being wise or intellectual,Ha!u're a fool,a big fool,go and check d attributes of a fool so u know who u're as from today,u need medical attention,infact u dont just clear d head of a fool,u flog d fool wen he comes around,u know even dey d gist sef,u're lost.u better change ur mentallity now dat u still have time.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ramtzy:

Why always someone...?? If he is real, let him mention the person's name..CRAB !!!!!!!!!!!!!
No be only crab, na NSHIKOR tongue tongue
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by GentleFrank(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Good !
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by IdJack(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
I claim the positive ones and so shall it be in Jesus name. amen. Thank u Jesus
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by chezholy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
As we begin this New Year we must understand that the year 2014 has nothing in stock for us, we decide by the Spirit of God what 2014 becomes for us. For one, nothing has changed in the realm of the spirit, God lives not in time, His ‘’calendar’’ hasn’t changed, His will, His plan & purpose remains the same.
One thing is certain; God sure has a purpose for placing us IN TIME.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by JonCina(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ramtzy:

Why always someone...?? If he is real, let him mention the person's name..CRAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy, e don tay You chop "crab"?

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by tonychristopher: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
seed247: 2014 IN PROPHECY BY DADDY G.O

GENERAL/ INDIVIDUAL:
1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies

NIGERIA
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.

INTERNATIONAL
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.

NB: Other prophecies are not for public consumption, says the G.O

bullshit....

give us date and presicion that is when i believe you. these are random musing and anybody can predict it. these are natural occurance.

NOSTRADEMUS GAVE US DATE...WHAT OF THESE DUDE. ABEG MAKE THEM GO WASH THEIR EYES JOOOR

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by 36STATES: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Adeboye will go down in the ugly history of this country as one of the greatest criminal masterminds that ever walked. He doesn't only steal from governmernt looters and the elites, he targets the poorest of the poor in the society with his unending promise of miracle to solve their myraid of problems.

Adeboye should change his 419 ways and stop decieving ignorant and superstitious Nigerians. Everybody with half brain will detect a fraudster like Adeboye from miles away because he thicks all the boxes of a textbook fraudster hiding under christianity. Every fraudster hids under some camouflage though, but this is the lowest a crook can go. When you're targeting the poorest and the ignorant in your society with these sort of tricks to take advantages, you're the lowest of the low.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by david290(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ramtzy:

Why always someone...?? If he is real, let him mention the person's name..CRAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so u mean a man of GOD has spoken crab,God'll have mercy upon u.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Rebetebaba: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
Let be mindful of our utterances against men of God. He is a real man of God and speaks the mind of God

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Josephnice: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
We've heard prophecy from tb joshua, olukoya and adeboye. Who is left o? Ehen just remembered that man called apostle johnson suleman who prophesied nigeria will have a new president last year and i guess it happened abi? Someone pls update me cus i was out of town at the inauguration ceremony of the new president.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by cgniyi(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
Like someone once said about modern day prophecies - the prophecy is just an arrow, it's ppl that provide the target.

Most prophecies are this vague, it's always followers desperately trying 2 draw a connection between the prophecy and an event that
may just be one of many instances
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by justiade4uu(m): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
May God fulfill His good prophecies upon our lives. Meanwhile, everybody want a better FINANCIAL YEAR. Here is how to start.

What If I Could Show You A Way To Increase Your INCOME without disturbing What You Are Presently Doing, Would You Be Interested? Then, visit http://tlcgboard..com for free details.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by segunphilips(m): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
our daddy is always accurate...i just love the ways he present issues..it takes a wise man to understand him...all criticisms and character assination to the glory of God, the bible had informed us to expect such without which we are not making any spiritual impact..carry go papa jare let them say!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by david290(m): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
36STATES: Adeboye will go down in the ugly history of this country as one of the greatest criminal masterminds that ever walked. He doesn't only steal from governmernt looters and the elites, he targets the poorest of the poor in the society with his unending promise of miracle to solve their myraid of problems.

Adeboye should change his 419 ways and stop decieving ignorant and superstitious Nigerians. Everybody with half brain will detect a fraudster like Adeboye from miles away because he thicks all the boxes of a textbook fraudster hiding under christianity. Every fraudster hids under some camouflage though, but this is the lowest a crook can go. When you're targeting the poorest and the ignorant in your society with these sort of tricks to take advantages, you're the lowest of the low.
why are u reasoning like this? Aside d fact that d man is a servant of God,doesnt he have d freedom of speech? Where were u when Buhari said Nigeria will not know peace? Was dis d same way u castigated him 4 saying his mind? If d man doesnt help d poor leave him 2 b judged by his maker or do u want 2 represent his maker? I pray God will pardon u and will not lay dis against u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? / Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.