Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

What's Your New Year Resolution? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your New Year Resolution? (427 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol / What is Your New Year Resolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your New Year Resolution? by Abbey2sam(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year, wish all nairalanders a prosperous new year, may we accomplish all the thing we were unable to accomplish in 2013 in jesus name. Amen

Its a common thing, more like a culture in nigeria,though I don't know of other countries.
During the crossover People start listing or saying things they will not like to do again or want to do in the new year, sometime we stop it for a little while maybe during the first month of the new year then we go back to old habit. Though some people have been able to stick to it(new year resolution) well I just want everyone to share with us what he/she will like to stop doing and if you want to pickup a new habit share with us afterall we are family on nairaland. Mine is to start reading a lot

Once again happy new year to everyone
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution? by Sureboy411: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2014
@op you only wrote what you want to start doing (reading)
What about tinz you wanna stop doing.
I want to stop womanizing and
I wld like to get a car this year
Cheers
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution? by Abbey2sam(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2014
Sureboy411: @op you only wrote what you want to start doing (reading)
What about tinz you wanna stop doing.
I want to stop womanizing and
I wld like to get a car this year
Cheers

I don't really think I want to stop anything this year, maybe to stop drinking beer

(1) (Reply)

New Boko Haram Tactics / Understanding Electricity Tariff Paid By Consumers / Haters!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.