Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

[2013/2014]-the Official Highlights Thread - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / [2013/2014]-the Official Highlights Thread (538 Views)

Lighthouse International School Dinner Night (class Of 2013/2014) / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) / The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[2013/2014]-the Official Highlights Thread by CODEEATER(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2014
Top of the morning to all yee present the year,so we have finally made it out of the hectic year of 2013,and we r now in d outskrts of 2014,i think u will all agree with me that it wouldn't be out of point to share and reflect on some of our highlights of our pen ultimate year,memories and wat have u..things that took place in 2013 that u won't forget,things that in one way or the other shaped your life n may still evn shape 2014 and beyond...these are my landmark memories n 2013 highlights...:

1) 2013 was the year of technology,as more and more,the stuff we c in future-staged sci-fi movies are slowly but steadily coming to xistence..micro computers the size of coins,cars that can move in water n on air,mobile devices capable of sending and recievn files at awesome speeds just by touch or contact with another such device...evn talking cars n robots in their early stages,all these took place during or at least mostly in 2013..

2) 2013 Ȋ̝̊̅§ the year of tecno Nigeria..they started sumtym in 2012 but 2013 was the year they made land fall in nigeria,from their humble beginings such as N3,to their not so humble latests such as A3,they made it a duty to bring the android experience to the common man who couldnt afford the biggr fishes.

3) I got my first tecno android in 2013,mind u,i said my frst tecno device,not my first android device,my fisrt andy was the HTC g1,think it was d frst android phone too..its something worth remembering.

4) 2013 is the year i finally got my admission into university,only say ASUU cun dull us,but my admission into uniben still stands,and by God'§ grace,i(we) will have our matriculation this year.

5) 2013 Ȋ̝̊̅§ my last year as a teenager...yes,am 19 years old now,born on june 23,1994,a proud gemini baby...now all my frnds go add bros wen dem de call me,maka na a kala gom ...lol...20 years N̤̥̈̊ø̲̣̣̥ b rice n beans..

6) i decided to take computer programming serious in 2013 and take up a career in it,and by God'§ grace i have more or less mastered one mjor language in web develpment,php...and i am now leaving web dev and delving deep in 3D arts and game develpment,my plans are to establish a fully functional game company by the end of 2014 and have our pioneer games up and runing in app stores by 2015,its a dream,its a plan,n in the near future,it will be a reality.

7) 2013....The year i had my first kiss...lol,yea...my frnds were always yabbing me that m dulling,na me fyn pass for class,had more female frnds than males,yet i didnt have a gf,not to talk of breaking my virginity,,that last part always made me laff,so Ȋ̝̊̅§ it now a custom to have sex wen u'r 18?..well not for me sha,i always told them that programming was my girlfrnd and i didnt have tym for grls,finally got a gf,n one faithful day,she decided to bless me..d young lady jst walked up to me while i was reading in my "happy" place,n before i knew wat was happning she layed it on me...will never forget those frst 10secs..i swear.

Still loading more...feel free to chip in yours...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALLLL...
Re: [2013/2014]-the Official Highlights Thread by Nastydroid(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2014
intresting
Re: [2013/2014]-the Official Highlights Thread by Yemlizzy(f): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Cool cheesy
Re: [2013/2014]-the Official Highlights Thread by CODEEATER(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
C'mon c'mon...add urs cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Unique, Classy, Trendy, Luxury & Affordable Souvenir / Tomorrow Is Dday / Uninvited Guests-the Terrors Of African Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.