Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons - Career (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons (180517 Views)

2015 In Review: My Lessons For The Year. Share Yours. / Towards Achieving Financial Independence! / Your Dream Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by freaknik: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Feex:

what's your dscipline? I am currently taking one in safety, risk and reliability engineering (distance learning) in the prestigious Herriot Watt University.

hello house, I must commend the good work going on here. @Feex please I want to make so enquiries from you concerning your Msc course of study. please kindly text or whatsapp me. thanks.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Kamnelly(f): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Waoooo Xfire... This is wonderful, am currently working as a customer service staff in a bank... Back in the days when I was eager to also build my career... It wasn't easy but one of the things that helped me was that I kept submitting my CV... The funny thing was dat I had a cousin who would have influenced my being employed at UBA but guess what!!! he didn't and my hope was greatly crushed no wonder the bible said we shouldn't Put our trust in Men... To cut d long story short I was called by Phillips Consulting for Aptitude test and I reluctantly went, I was no 1072 we were abt 2000 to 3000 ppl... Less than 50 ppl were employed and I was among them... At the fullness of time you will get employed only do one thing ... Don't get tired of pursuing ur dreams, don't get tired of submitting CV and never be discouraged wen u go for interview because with God by your side even if they need one person u will be d person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
dear sir, am studing petroleum egineering and i want to go into drilling , am learning bore hole drilling also BUT am confused in some areas like....Will learning bore hole drilling add anything to my field ...and ...2..
..i am in 300L and been 19yrs and been in 2.2 now as cgp due to problems ,what are my chances of securing a job in the industry after 5yrs in the university as a 2.2 holder although i have plans of doing msc after school...3...am good in writing but i want to pursue my career now in petroleum engr but am scared when i see people sharing their experience about how many years they have spent unemployed..what should i do now because i hate anything that will make me to regret in life...
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Mixty: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2015
Odisco44:
dear sir, am studing petroleum egineering and i want to go into drilling , am learning bore hole drilling also BUT am confused in some areas like....Will learning bore hole drilling add anything to my field ...and ...2..
..i am in 300L and been 19yrs and been in 2.2 now as cgp due to problems ,what are my chances of securing a job in the industry after 5yrs in the university as a 2.2 holder although i have plans of doing msc after school...3...am good in writing but i want to pursue my career now in petroleum engr but am scared when i see people sharing their experience about how many years they have spent unemployed..what should i do now because i hate anything that will make me to regret in life...
I'm not sir xfire but I can help.
Drilling is part of petroleum engineering. However borehole drilling is different from well drilling. I won't advise you to stop learning borehole drilling as that can spin money if you want to go into self-employment.
Your chances are brighter with a 2.1 in pet engrg. A 2.2 will limit your chances drastically. Remember that pet engrg has somewhat limited you to the oil industry alone. You are still in 300 level. Why not work hard to achieve a 2.1?

My 2 cents pending xfire's response.

6 Likes

Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Lordbinsmar: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=Lordbinsmar post=32638942]thanks for creating this wonderful thread and sharing your useful experience with other people.i am a 18years old newly admitted mechanical engineering student in a OAU.am very passionate about this course that i had to drop my previous course (Architecture) in other to follow my heart...but due to the high level of unemployment in Nigeria.I decided to learn a Trade that will improve my enterpenuer skills and that will also increase my possibility of employment in the labour market...soo i decided to start learning WELDIND&FABRICATION at a very big metal work fabrication factory in the town where i live....but the nature of the trade is very hard and physical demanding but am ready to endure since i wud only be learing during holidays or strike and it wont be affecting my academic work.but my question is that,how relevant is welding and fabrication to engineering.?can it improve my skill as an engineer.?...No reply yet pls i need your advice.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by kush4king(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
xfire:
Welcome to the new year 2014!

I will be sharing my experience and lessons on achieving the dream career of my choice amidst challenges. I will also share various ways you can enhance yourself and improve your skills. In the course of my write-up, I will touch on job hunting, good CV writing skills, aptitude test writing, interview skills, certifications, presentation skills, career progression, personal fulfilment and investment. I will also say a little about scholarship opportunities (both undergraduate and postgraduate) and job scams.

This is NOT a textbook theory on achieving a great career. Thus, don't expect text book approaches to career issues. The thread doesn't answer all career questions. It focuses on my peculiar experience and lessons learnt, including my modest career achievements, mistakes and obstacles. I will also refer to other people's experiences in many cases.

I'm still an ambitious young man, who is looking forward to achieving more in life and progressing my career. I am not perfect. I just wanna share this so that we can all learn. I hope my story inspires many. This is because I know that true life stories inspire far more than motivational write-ups. I am not a blogger and I am not here to promote any blog. Other people with varied experiences can also contribute.

It promises to be interesting, detailed and elaborate.

I also promise to update this thread at least once a week in 2014. I can't promise to do more for now. smiley

I wish us all a fulfilled career and personal life in 2014.

Hello Xfire dear, hope you are doing great. Please I want to ask you for a favour - I want to share your awesome post here on a blog by tomorrow. Can i go ahead? Please do respond.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by xfire: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

Hello Xfire dear, hope you are doing great. Please I want to ask you for a favour - I want to share your awesome post here on a blog by tomorrow. Can i go ahead? Please do respond.
Thanks for the courtesy.
Yes, you can. Just make reference to me. What is the name of the blog, if I may ask?

Cheers...
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Venom104: 1:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Career advice from architects in the house.. the reality of how brutal the archi world only dawns on one after graduation.. although i have managed to get an Msc at 24 just to give myself an added advantage in the labor market, the reality is that the construction market is saturated with more experienced architects unwilling to release their grip for younger ones coming through. its quite depressing that after about 7+ years of study one still needs to go about submitting CVs in firms where the CEO is already grooming his/her kid to take over from them. Even private clients, you still have to KNOW people.

Any advice from architects that have been in my shoes? and what other PG courses can on take to diversify oneself so as to be more valuable in the construction market in Nigeria? Any ideas of construction firms willing to take on a young vibrant architect like myself?

Thanks all
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
xfire:

Lol..great question cheesy
Of course, I get attracted to the opposite sex. I am sure you asked because I often speak about career and education, and rarely about romance.

Lemme me flash back to my days in the university to enable you have a clear picture. Back in the university, I was a shy and timid bookworm. My major focus was my books. My main goal was to graduate with a first class. My social skill was below average though I wouldn't say it was outrightly poor as I made a few very good friends, both male and female. In most cases, I made friends (particularly female) inadvertently. I was very timid and couldn't face up to talking to females I was not familiar with. I had a few crushes but I couldn't live up to expectation by speaking out. A few also had crushes on me but I was too shy to take advantage of the opportunity or greenlight. Looking back, I wish I was a bit more sociable in my university. I felt and still feel I missed out on some potential great relationships (both male and female) because I was not very sociable. I won't go into details here. wink

Your period in higher institution provides the best opportunity to learn the art of being sociable and I advise that you make good use of it. This is because you don't necessarily need to have money or class to attract friends. You don't need to conform to societal expectations. You can be accepted just as you are. As a student, learn to relate with people, both male and female. It's all part of the learning process. Some give flimsy excuses that they don't have money or the looks so they find it difficult to relate with the opposite sex. I have often heard people say that girls flock around guys that have money. That's not a complete truth. A guy who has money but does not have good social skills may still find it difficult to attract people.

During that process of being sociable, you may get attracted to some, or they may get attracted to you. You may follow up with any particular person you are interested in, depending on your thought inclinations. I personally don't have anything against students dating each other as far as both partners ensure it does not affect their academics. I have seen several cases where such relationships end up in marriage. Some argue that it's often easier to find true love while still in school, and I am wont to agree with them. wink

Now fast forward to today. I am still a relatively young man pursuing a dream career (though I may be 'old' compared to many cheesy ). I have improved on my social skills and I have couple of female friends I relate with. Believe me, my attention still gets diverted by females around me. wink It's pretty normal. The most important thing is to balance my career and my relationships with people. The overall goal is to have a healthy work-life balance. smiley
I hope that answers your question.
Thanks Bro, really appreciate!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by training04: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
It gives me great please to introduce our Online Soft Skills Training to your organization.
Soft Skill is the skill that helps employees display their strengths in their field and help them move forward in life instead of stagnating.
Outlined below is the list of some of our soft skill courses and the short video for each.
1. Basics of Customer Service
2. Developing Yourself as a Leader
3. Effective Time Management
4. Making Effective Presentations in Meetings
5. Developing Yourself as an Entrepreneurial Salesperson
6. First Aid
7. Interpersonal Communication in Your Workplace
8. Leader's Guide to Managing Stress
9. Personal Development for New Managers
10. Project Management: The Essentials.

For more information:
Visit: www.sijisononlinetraining.com.ng
Email: training@sijisontraining.com
Call: 08180224477

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards,

Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Hugo70(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Xfire, what happened to Jaruhub website? Is not work. Pls i need a link on where you answered some interview questions. Pls i need reply ASAP
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by bartino: 1:24pm On May 15, 2015
Good day I have just been invited for the chevron facility engineer ( Mechanical) aptitude test slated to hold in Benin. The test is going to be organized by dragnet solution please has anyone written the test before or have any idea about how the test goes? Please I will need your assistance and guidance thanks alot in anticipation.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by harbayo20(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2015
I can tell you guys one surest way to be financially freed(in which you can earn back even far more than the start up money within that same day & it goes on and on like that) your other family members will even thank you for this great step you about taking today coz they are going to be blessed in many ways through you with just N6,600,....Beep me up through my signature if you're ready coz financial freedom is not for everybody!
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Toscoas2(m): 4:26am On May 17, 2015
somebody shld help me send the complete write up of Xfire to my mail toskoas2@gmail.com thanks
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by lieutAliyu(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2015
You have done a great job @xfire and other great minds here,what certification(s) is relevant for a career in safety or quality control in a MNCs for graduate of pure and industrial chemistry.Am stuck with two options here going for Msc or Certification,after my service year i have been in the area of sales hence not finding career growth and satisfaction.i need you all this to get over this stage.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by olatricia(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2015
My people, i so appreciate the fact that you guys know and you are willing to share what you know. I hold in no light esteem the good that all the information i read on this tread has done to me, in terms of reawakening my zest and passion for the learning. But my plights are these: I'll be 28 later this year, I ve a B.Sc in Economics from the University of Jos, with a 2.2 grade. Actually, I was the best amongst the worse and the worse of the best. thats becos i had a GPA of 3.49 (you know how marginal that is). Am an AAT holder, I had a brief lecturing experience with an ICAN tutorial centre. a professional student of the ICAN, final stage with just SFM paper to go. I am a pro in SPSS, Excel and Peachtree and I do very well at my Job.I wrote several undergraduate projects for my colleagues while i was in school and many of them landed no grade less than a "B", I understand research and project writing very well, simply put. I work with a financial consulting firm, i earn a gross of 100k monthly. I fend for me (in all its ramifications) and need to drop some for my parents who did a lot to see me through school. I have a passion for research and ultimately lecturing. I'll like to further as early as possible and if possible study outside Nigeria. Passing exams is not my problem, If i read, i'll pass. My girl friend is 26 an accounting graduate with a strong 2.1 from same school. She is currently serving. She is pressing for us to settle down immediately after her service year (probably because we have been dating for about 3 years now and the clock is ticking). My people, with a 2.2, no financial backing whatsoever and responsibilities beckoning daily. Please, how do I go about studying abroad, achieving my dream of being who i really want to be. What can I do to be better with the little resource and opportunity before me. Please i really need as much advise as i can get because am begining to loose it in bits.

Thanks.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by xfire: 1:59pm On May 18, 2015
lieutAliyu:
You have done a great job @xfire and other great minds here,what certification(s) is relevant for a career in safety or quality control in a MNCs for graduate of pure and industrial chemistry.Am stuck with two options here going for Msc or Certification,after my service year i have been in the area of sales hence not finding career growth and satisfaction.i need you all this to get over this stage.
There are several certifications on safety. In your case, you many consider HSE training (level 2 & 3) or the more advanced NEBOSH. Quality control depends on the industry. Every manufacturing / FMCG industry has a unique QA/QC system or protocol. For instance, the QC system in a brewery will be different from what is obtainable in other food industries (soft drinks, beverages, snacks, etc). QA/QC systems also differ in steel companies, soap, chemical, refineries, etc. Sometimes, you need experience in that particular industry before you can be given a QC role e.g. you will most likely be a production or brewing supervisor before you can be considered a QC analyst in a brewery. This is because some companies require that you have floor (production) experience before you can actually conduct a QA/QC on the process/product. So certification is not highly considered but can still be useful. However, if you insist on certification, you need to be industry specific in your request. Your best bet is to enroll for a HACCP training which is generally applicable in the food industry. With a degree in Chemistry, you can be considered for a QC role in many companies even without a certification.

On your current dilemma (MSc or certification), I would say you should go for a Masters while simultaneously acquiring necessary certifications. However, you may consider acquiring job experience if you get a good job after service.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by xfire: 5:13pm On May 18, 2015
olatricia:
My people, i so appreciate the fact that you guys know and you are willing to share what you know. I hold in no light esteem the good that all the information i read on this tread has done to me, in terms of reawakening my zest and passion for the learning. But my plights are these: I'll be 28 later this year, I ve a B.Sc in Economics from the University of Jos, with a 2.2 grade. Actually, I was the best amongst the worse and the worse of the best. thats becos i had a GPA of 3.49 (you know how marginal that is). Am an AAT holder, I had a brief lecturing experience with an ICAN tutorial centre. a professional student of the ICAN, final stage with just SFM paper to go. I am a pro in SPSS, Excel and Peachtree and I do very well at my Job.I wrote several undergraduate projects for my colleagues while i was in school and many of them landed no grade less than a "B", I understand research and project writing very well, simply put. I work with a financial consulting firm, i earn a gross of 100k monthly. I fend for me (in all its ramifications) and need to drop some for my parents who did a lot to see me through school. I have a passion for research and ultimately lecturing. I'll like to further as early as possible and if possible study outside Nigeria. Passing exams is not my problem, If i read, i'll pass. My girl friend is 26 an accounting graduate with a strong 2.1 from same school. She is currently serving. She is pressing for us to settle down immediately after her service year (probably because we have been dating for about 3 years now and the clock is ticking). My people, with a 2.2, no financial backing whatsoever and responsibilities beckoning daily. Please, how do I go about studying abroad, achieving my dream of being who i really want to be. What can I do to be better with the little resource and opportunity before me. Please i really need as much advise as i can get because am begining to loose it in bits.

Thanks.
First of all, you need to calm down. Please don’t lose yourself. You are putting yourself under undue pressure.

1. Reading through your write-up, I think you are doing fine. You seem to be a very smart and talented person. From your knowledge and current experience, I think you will do perfectly well. Your self- confidence is also amazing.

2. There is nothing stopping you from studying abroad. By now, you should have started processing your admission. For what I can deduce, you are still “planning to” or “will like to” further abroad. Furthering abroad takes a lot of time, effort and resources. It is not a process that is best started at least one year ahead. However, it is not too late. I will advise that you kick-off right now – start reseaching on schools abroad, their admission criteria, application process, ranking, location, availability of scholarships, availability of work permit, etc. By now, I expect that you should have done your basic research on schools you will consider based on cost, quality, location, etc. The best bet for you to start your MSc / PhD program as soon as you can.

3. The decision to marry lies entirely with you. No one can make that decision for you. I know a guy that got married to a student when he was earning less than 50k in Lagos! I wouldn’t normally advise anyone to do that. However, he isn’t doing badly now. Today, he’s about to buy his own car. I also know people earning hundreds of thousands of Naira, and are yet to marry. Since you are both in a related field (accounting/finance), you can convince her to enroll for further education abroad in the same schools you are considering. There are many Nigerian couples studying abroad in the same university. I know PhD students in US who are married with kids. They earn a stipend yearly, and with that they are able to cater for their family. Since she graduated with a strong 2.1, I assume she is intelligent. She may even secure grants/scholarships.

Others can contribute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by lieutAliyu(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2015
xfire:

There are several certifications on safety. In your case, you many consider HSE training (level 2 & 3) or the more advanced NEBOSH. Quality control depends on the industry. Every manufacturing / FMCG industry has a unique QA/QC system or protocol. For instance, the QC system in a brewery will be different from what is obtainable in other food industries (soft drinks, beverages, snacks, etc). QA/QC systems also differ in steel companies, soap, chemical, refineries, etc. Sometimes, you need experience in that particular industry before you can be given a QC role e.g. you will most likely be a production or brewing supervisor before you can be considered a QC analyst in a brewery. This is because some companies require that you have floor (production) experience before you can actually conduct a QA/QC on the process/product. So certification is not highly considered but can still be useful. However, if you insist on certification, you need to be industry specific in your request. Your best bet is to enroll for a HACCP training which is generally applicable in the food industry. With a degree in Chemistry, you can be considered for a QC role in many companies even without a certification.
On your current dilemma (MSc or certification), I would say you should go for a Masters while simultaneously acquiring necessary certifications. However, you may consider acquiring job experience if you get a good job after service.

Thanks for the steam,my pick would be the food or chemical industry.However can you outline any notable body i can undergo a training in HACCP,it would be helpful if you can provide links,job board or company website i would be considered for QC role with my degree in chemistry.

There's a part you didn't get so well,i have finished service since 2012,all my job roles till date revolves around sales,currently am med rep but job satisfaction is far from been achieved.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by lieutAliyu(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2015
xfire:

Thanks for the steam,my pick would be the food or chemical industry.However can you outline any notable body i can undergo a training in HACCP,it would be helpful if you can provide links,job board or company website i would be considered for QC role with my degree in chemistry.

There's a part you didn't get so well,i have finished service since 2012,all my job roles till date revolves around sales,currently am med rep but job satisfaction is far from been achieved.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by olatricia(m): 9:15am On May 19, 2015
Thank you, I'll keep that close to my heart. More Advice please. So I can have a pool of advice to pick from.

xfire:

First of all, you need to calm down. Please don’t lose yourself. You are putting yourself under undue pressure.

1. Reading through your write-up, I think you are doing fine. You seem to be a very smart and talented person. From your knowledge and current experience, I think you will do perfectly well. Your self- confidence is also amazing.

2. There is nothing stopping you from studying abroad. By now, you should have started processing your admission. For what I can deduce, you are still “planning to” or “will like to” further abroad. Furthering abroad takes a lot of time, effort and resources. It is not a process that is best started at least one year ahead. However, it is not too late. I will advise that you kick-off right now – start reseaching on schools abroad, their admission criteria, application process, ranking, location, availability of scholarships, availability of work permit, etc. By now, I expect that you should have done your basic research on schools you will consider based on cost, quality, location, etc. The best bet for you to start your MSc / PhD program as soon as you can.

3. The decision to marry lies entirely with you. No one can make that decision for you. I know a guy that got married to a student when he was earning less than 50k in Lagos! I wouldn’t normally advise anyone to do that. However, he isn’t doing badly now. Today, he’s about to buy his own car. I also know people earning hundreds of thousands of Naira, and are yet to marry. Since you are both in a related field (accounting/finance), you can convince her to enroll for further education abroad in the same schools you are considering. There are many Nigerian couples studying abroad in the same university. I know PhD students in US who are married with kids. They earn a stipend yearly, and with that they are able to cater for their family. Since she graduated with a strong 2.1, I assume she is intelligent. She may even secure grants/scholarships.

Others can contribute
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by DrFunmi(f): 10:36pm On May 26, 2015
great write-up. People like darrelrivers serve as inspiration for us ladies. smiley

1 Like

Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by darellrivers: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
DrFunmi:
great write-up.
People like darrelrivers serve as inspiration for us ladies. smiley

awww... Thank you so much for the kind words smiley

2 Likes

Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
darellrivers:

awww... Thank you so much for the kind words smiley

Madam smiley. Where have you been?
Its been a while since your last post. Hope all is well?
Kindly try and come here more often wink. Quite a number of us will love to learn from the incredible wealth of knowledge and experience.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by sodson11(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=Lordbinsmar post=32882813][/quote] The knowledge of welding and fabrication will go a long way in helping you in class,IT and will position better for the workspace. Push on with it. See you at the top
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Kossyne(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
xfire:
Welcome to the new year 2014!

I will be sharing my experience and lessons on achieving the dream career of my choice amidst challenges. I will also share various ways you can enhance yourself and improve your skills. In the course of my write-up, I will touch on job hunting, good CV writing skills, aptitude test writing, interview skills, certifications, presentation skills, career progression, personal fulfilment and investment. I will also say a little about scholarship opportunities (both undergraduate and postgraduate) and job scams.

This is NOT a textbook theory on achieving a great career. Thus, don't expect text book approaches to career issues. The thread doesn't answer all career questions. It focuses on my peculiar experience and lessons learnt, including my modest career achievements, mistakes and obstacles. I will also refer to other people's experiences in many cases.

I'm still an ambitious young man, who is looking forward to achieving more in life and progressing my career. I am not perfect. I just wanna share this so that we can all learn. I hope my story inspires many. This is because I know that true life stories inspire far more than motivational write-ups. I am not a blogger and I am not here to promote any blog. Other people with varied experiences can also contribute.

It promises to be interesting, detailed and elaborate.

I also promise to update this thread at least once a week in 2014. I can't promise to do more for now. smiley

I wish us all a fulfilled career and personal life in 2014.

Mr Xfire,
Greetings....I sent you a personal mail. There are issues I would like to discuss with you in private. I know you are a very busy personal but I implore you to find time to attend to my problems which requires expert help such as yours. Expecting your reply soonest.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by neahyo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good day sirs, please i need some advice on my career choice, I am a 400l student on the verge of graduating with a first class degree in Statistics by the grace of God. Having read all your valuable advice given to various people across all fields, I must say you are doing a very great job may God continue to bless the fruit of your hands.
Back to my case, as a Statistics student aptitude tests has never been my fear, but my greatest fear is job prospects for a Statistics graduate. I would also love to know if there are any certifications that will boost my skills as i have valuable experience as a research assistant and student tutor in my department.
I would be anticipating your prompt and favorable responses. Thanks!
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by xfire: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Kossyne:

Mr Xfire,
Greetings....I sent you a personal mail. There are issues I would like to discuss with you in private. I know you are a very busy personal but I implore you to find time to attend to my problems which requires expert help such as yours. Expecting your reply soonest.
Sorry, just seeing this. Alright. I will respond to you
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Seunvense(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2015
xfire:

Sorry, just seeing this. Alright. I will respond to you
Greetings sir...I will appreciate it if u can send copies of your writeups(including this) to this email VINCENTOLUWASEUN@GMAIL.COM...Thanks sir.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by neahyo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Uncle xfire, please i'm patiently waiting for your response..thanks!
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello house

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply)

Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?' / How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria / CFA Candidates In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.