Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons - Career (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons (180902 Views)

2015 In Review: My Lessons For The Year. Share Yours. / Towards Achieving Financial Independence! / Your Dream Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by beau49: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Odunharry:

P: you can shout o. ..but seriously is it a crime? The guy might be the shy type you know

Lol I don't see it as one actually,just can't do it. He will have to overcome that shyness o.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Carmal90(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
xfire:

Lol. You don't necessarily need to ask the guy out. All you have to do is to give the guy some greenlight. A sharp guy will understand wink

xfire2014@gmail.com
Please quote your username.
Dont want to be left out bro, sud i send a copy of my cv for review?
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Ehimenboy(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2015
xfire:

Hi..

cheers......
Oh, I almost lost hope that the question 'd be answered. Thanks for the response, sir!
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Souljaboi1: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
xfire:

xfire2014@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by petengine(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hi every body,pls who has any idea about the
format or style for total nigeria I.T (SIWES) entrance test questions.i need to know dis ASAP.thanks
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Chiscomax(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2015
petengine:
format or style for total nigeria I.T (SIWES) entrance test questions.i need to know dis ASAP.thanks

pls how did u apply? main while, study gmat
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by petengine(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chiscomax:

pls how did u apply? main while, study gmat
I submitted my application to the HRM in Lagos.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by temi4fash(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
xfire:

Lol. You don't necessarily need to ask the guy out. All you have to do is to give the guy some greenlight. A sharp guy will understand wink

xfire2014@gmail.com

Sir, have not gotten an acknowledgement that you have received my mail and have nit gotten a reply too
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by deewon56: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
my great brothers and sisters,pls who has any
idea about the format or style
for leylandtech acedemy I.T (SIWES)
entrance test questions ? I study mechanical engineerng.I would be glad for ur kindly response.my brother xfire and others.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Chiscomax(m): 12:48am On Aug 05, 2015
petengine:

I submitted my application to the HRM in Lagos.

did they advertise before you applied?
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by xfire: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2015
temi4fash:

Sir, have not gotten an acknowledgement that you have received my mail and have nit gotten a reply too
Sorry...I have been a little bit engaged. I have a look at it this week unfailingly, possibly tomorrow.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Danny4show(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2015
deewon56:
my great brothers and sisters,pls who has any
idea about the format or style
for leylandtech acedemy I.T (SIWES)
entrance test questions ? I study mechanical engineerng.I would be glad for ur kindly response.my brother xfire and others.
hi deewon please i will like to know the procedure you undertook during the IT/SIWES APPLICATION...I studied industrial chemistry and i would like to do my siwes 3months programme with them..please if you dont mind can i please have your contact...
thanks in awaiting your response..
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
What an educative thread, why am I just seeing dis thread today? Xfire u r doin a great job.... Please someone should tell me a professional course a biochemist with a pass degree can do to help his career , tnxxxxx and where do they work?
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by homesodear: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Did you all know that generating a minimum of 4k every blessed day is easy and legitimate in our country Nigeria? Want to know how? Add me on whstsapp 08034917464
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by simiolu1(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2015
xfire:

Sorry...I have been a little bit engaged. I have a look at it this week unfailingly, possibly tomorrow.
Oga xfire you've not replied my mail o. Sent my CV a while back. Thanks in advance for the review
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Ademat7(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2015
xfire:
I guess I have answered all the questions thrown at me. Sorry for the late response. No excuses.

I have been so inactive on this forum. Maybe I consider expanding my base from career to family section...lol. So much to share but I have not been active lately.

Later in the week, I will share one of the most defining moments of career, and the lessons I learnt from it.

Cheers....
sometimes typing might be hard have u consider putting info in audio file?
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Ademat7(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2015
xfire:
I guess I have answered all the questions thrown at me. Sorry for the late response. No excuses.

I have been so inactive on this forum. Maybe I consider expanding my base from career to family section...lol. So much to share but I have not been active lately.

Later in the week, I will share one of the most defining moments of career, and the lessons I learnt from it.

Cheers....
sometimes typing might be hard have u consider putting info in audio file? Just a thought bro
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by radiantochi: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mr xfire, please I need your advice, am a graduate of Microbiology, graduated with second class upper
, and I just finished my service in July, I have started applying for jobs but am confused about
what to do with this Microbiology I studied cus it has limited job opportunities even though I love the course so much
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Etfash(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
radiantochi:
Mr xfire, please I need your advice, am a graduate of Microbiology, graduated with second class upper
, and I just finished my service in July, I have started applying for jobs but am confused about
what to do with this Microbiology I studied cus it has limited job opportunities even though I love the course so much

Great one, i am not Mr. Xfire, but, in my opinion, you should first decide on what you want. Honestly, this is a million dollar question. Once you are able to answer it, the next thing you need would be Determination and Focus.

There is no limit to how great you can be...
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Etfash(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by gracealabs(f): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Good Morning
Are you considering a professional training?permit me to introduce our PMP Executive training to you ! PMI research reveals that there will be roughly 1.2 million new project management jobs created every year for the next 10 years!
Position yourself now for this global opportunity!
join our executive class in our executive suit@ Eleos School of Business and Information Technology,29,Adebajo Street,Kongi bus stop,New Bodija ,Ibadan.

Contact us on:
Tell: 08036449669
Email: esbit@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by radiantochi: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Etfash:

Great one, i am not Mr. Xfire, but, in my opinion, you should first decide on what you want. Honestly, this is a million dollar question. Once you are able to answer it, the next thing you need would be Determination and Focus.

There is no limit to how great you can be...
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by radiantochi: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
I would love to go into academic field and research (Lecturing) but I need to have masters to go into that field. Presently, I am not financially capable for it so am in search of a job.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Debayurr: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
i think mostly the help i need from you guyz here especially xfire is how i can improve on my writing skills, communication skills and presentation skills..i read,i watch top notch hollywood movies,i learn lyrics to some songs and come here to read people's comments as well...i still need alot of improvements with fiddling with words in a write up, expressing myself concisely and also using the right dictions and idioms to back up my write up..ofcourse am a bit talkative buh only get to speak my mother tongue yoruba and pidgin english which i identified as one of my setbacks..i dont have people to engage me in constructive arguements and discussions....pls help me, i dont want to die like dis..

2 Likes

Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Bhayomi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Debayurr:
i think mostly the help i need from you guyz here especially xfire is how i can improve on my writing skills, communication skills and presentation skills..i read,i watch top notch hollywood movies,i learn lyrics to some songs and come here to read people's comments as well...i still need alot of improvements with fiddling with words in a write up, expressing myself concisely and also using the right dictions and idioms to back up my write up..ofcourse am a bit talkative buh only get to speak my mother tongue yoruba and pidgin english which i identified as one of my setbacks..i dont have people to engage me in constructive arguements and discussions....pls help me, i dont want to die like dis..

Namesake, your closing remarks is quite funny. Cracked my ribs.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Debayurr: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Bhayomi:

Namesake, your closing remarks is quite funny. Cracked my ribs.
...Brotherly its so true na...one should speak out at times like this bro....
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by TheCode(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
radiantochi:
I would love to go into academic field and research (Lecturing) but I need to have masters to go into that field. Presently, I am not financially capable for it so am in search of a job.

Have you considered applying to the graduate school of any university in Nigeria, then applying for a scholarship? There are quite a number of scholarships around for 2.1 or first class graduates who intend to further their education. You could explore this option.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by engrrichie92(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
xfire:

Sorry...just seeing this. I guess the 3 weeks has elapsed. Have you finally resolved the issue?

please sir, sent my CV for your constructive and professional review sir...God bless you as you help me sir, your write up inspires me a whole lot. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by Shuayb0(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
petengine:
Please how did you later went about it?. Cos I seriously need Siwes Placement, been hunting for over a month. Anyone with useful information should help. Gracias.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by homesodear: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Are you fully aware that generating minimally about N4,000 on daily basis is now easy to make legitimately in our country? Want to know? Add on 08034917464 whatsapp number and we'll chat
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by HEADYWORLD: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
I want your sincere advise on the subject above. I have national
diploma in mechanical engineering and am also in
my Hnd1 second semester.
May this year I applied for nestle technical
training program and I am among the top 20
selected which we are done with medical and we are to report to their HR on the 1st of september because the program will kick start September this year. The
program is 18month intensive training and we
will be awarded CITY AND GUILDS OF LONDON.
During the program the company will be paying us
for the upkeep and we have access to lunch and
all other incentives. After the completion of the
program the top five student will be sent abroad
for additional 3months training and there is also
employment opportunity for the students.
Is advisable to leave my HND program in pursuit
of this, because I cant combine the two together.
And also considering the benefit that comes with
the training.
Thanks in anticipation for your sincere advise.
Re: Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons by kayceerilyn(f): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2015
Good morning Sir X-fire. Please I need your advice and recommendation. Someone told me of a program Young Africans Leaders Initiative,YALI founded by President Barack Obama and well,you can take courses on leadership and how to start up a business. But it involves a lot of travels,for instance,to Benin republic in September. I'm an undergraduate in the university. Will you suggest I go for the stuff owing to the fact that i I willll be given certificates and I'll increase my network?? Will such a certificate be said to be a professional certificate??

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?' / How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria / CFA Candidates In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.