Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. (76522 Views)

Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2014
1. CONSTANTLY ASKING FOR FAVORS: You know, this is not even about girls but trust nobody who constantly ask you for favors, they are only taking advantage. In the case of girls, if she constantly asks for your help especially when it comes to finances and buying stuff for her, it’s just clear that she is in for the goodies, don’t be fooled bro .. some even ask for favors that Bill Gates daughter won’t even ask her
father.

2. SHE NEVER RETURN YOUR CALLS: She barely return your text messages and missed calls and when she does, it’s mostly the ‘k’, ‘lol’ ‘yes’ kind of replies after taking days to respond. I need not tell you that she’s not interested in you.

3. SHE ALWAYS COMES OUT WITH YOU WITH HER GIRLS: This is a clear sign to alert you that this girl don’t want alone time, she’s only there to please her friends or make her friends enjoy a bit of the goodies you are offering. Look elsewhere or grab one of her friends if you can. Some girls might even bring male friends just to piss you off, while you foot the bills.

4. SHE NEVER TAKES PICTURES WITH YOU: If you are the guy always taking photos of the girl or if she prefer taking photos of the food, drink, gift you bought for her instead, then my bro, be prepared to move on. You don’t matter like that. Try go through her social media/phone if there’s no photo of you, think twice. Some people might say it doesn’t matter but trust me every girl that loves you will share beautiful moments you share together or want to take pictures with you, every minute you spend together. Don’t ignore this, it’s a cemented fact.

5. SHE INTRODUCES YOU TO HER FRIENDS AS A ‘FRIEND’ : I was once asked why do guys hate when they are introduced as a friend, and my answer was why not? Ladies should know that this particular thing hurts more than being shot, especially when you are so into her and in your head she’s the love of your life. That is clear that she’s not in a relationship with you, at least to her friends or whoever you got introduced to.

6. SHE FLIRTS WITH YOUR FRIENDS OR FIND YOUR FRIENDS WAY COOLER: The worst that could happen is introducing your girl to your friends and she start to get flirty with them. It could be for the fun of it but if she’s usually bored around you but come alive when she’s with you and your friends, try do your homework well or simply leave her to one of your friends, not an easy decision though but it will save you time to move on.

7. SHE NEVER COMMENTS ON HOW YOU LOOK : Everybody like compliments but if even in your best, she never say, "you look good" or "I like what you are wearing" then the answer is simple, ‘SHE DON’T CARE’. It’s straight like that. Don’t sweat it.

8. ACTS FRIENDLY WHENEVER SHE IS NEED : She usually calls you all the sweet names, ‘boo boo’, hun, bla bla … only when she needs a favor. Do you still need to be told bro?

9. SHE FINDS YOU BORING : This is how to tell if a girl thinks you are boring, she don’t laugh to your jokes, she’s constantly on her phone when you are with her, if you don’t break the silence, she don’t make any effort to make a convo, she don’t even shout or singalong to her favorite song when you play it in her presence, bro, you are trying too much, go for someone who appreciate you, especially if you don’t
think you are that boring.

10. SHE NEVER WANT TO GET INTIMATE WITH YOU: If after all this, you are still with her, getting a kiss, touch, sex will be one hell of a problem, you are going to be put on a strict timetable. NO PDA (don’t even think about it). During séx, that's if she decide to give you one finally, might be boring than a couple in their late 90′s trying to have a doggystyle

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Kweenskiga(f): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year everyone.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
grin Why evuls?
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by STENON(f): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nyc Post indeed.....Den wot ar d signs to show dt a Guy is nt interested in a Lady??......api new yr to you....

4 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by clemz85(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
I hear

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by pasqal09: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Cool post OP
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
STENON: Nyc Post indeed.....Den wot ar d signs to show dt a Guy is nt interested in a Lady??......api new yr to you....

Well I only know of one major sign... Fuucks her and sends her out grin
STENON: Nyc Post indeed.....Den wot ar d signs to show dt a Guy is nt interested in a Lady??......api new yr to you....

Well I only know of one major sign... Fuucks her and sends her out

5 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
pasqal09: Cool post OP

Thanks dude... Happy new year
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
clemz85: I hear

Guy no be just to hear oh... Na make you no go fall mugu for some babe hand.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by pasqal09: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
symbian123:

Same to you man

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by vislabraye(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
Its only a learner that will see these signs and still be trying hard to win affection.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
vislabraye: Its only a learner that will see these signs and still be trying hard to win affection.

Love don infest some people minds na... They just cannot let go..

4 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by STENON(f): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
symbian123:

Well I only know of one major sign... Fuucks her and sends her out grin

Well I only know of one major sign... Fuucks her and sends her out
.........Lmaoo........

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by ignis: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
You are very right...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
ignis: You are very right...

Don't you think I deserve a kiss for this piece of work?
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by xynerise: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
symbian123:

Acknowledge the source and stop the plagiarism.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by NNMUU(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
shocked
MY GOD!!!
I have been fooled

13 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Mrevildoer(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
NNMUU: shocked
MY GOD!!!
I have been fooled

Ehya pele!

FoOol..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Prodigee: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Interesting...
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by IAMBREEZY: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nice write up op although i've ne'er experience such from ladies i have dated before.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by rman: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
MY GOD!!!
I have been fooled

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by dagentility(f): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
How i wish HE will just read this to undastand why i treat him the way i do.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Smily202(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
This thread will soon get the Opposite soon........very soon..

7 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
xynerise:
Acknowledge the source and stop the plagiarism.

Okay I have... Satisfied now bro? Lol
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
grin
MY GOD!!!
I have been fooled
MY GOD!!!
I have been fooled
MY GOD!!!
I have been fooled
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Smily202(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
da-gentility:

hm undecided undecided
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Nice write up op although i've ne'er experience such from ladies i have dated before.

Well I guess you are part of the few lucky ones... Savor the moment dude..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Smily202: This thread will soon get the Opposite soon........very soon..

That's gonna be totally EPIC!!
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by xynerise: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
symbian123:

Okay I have... Satisfied now bro? Lol
Don't you understand what I wrote? I said acknowledge the source.

You have not done it

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
da-gentility:

I think your guy is in the best position to tell us how you treat him... How often do you give him head or sex? grin
da-gentility:

I think your guy is in the best position to tell us how you treat him... How often do you give him head or sex?
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
xynerise:
Don't you understand what I wrote? I said acknowledge the source.

You have not done it

Take a seat bro... I don't get paid for this sh!t.. Just go with the flow and enjoy... Disregard the source... Abi make I include pepper join am? SMD!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by xynerise: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
symbian123:

Take a seat bro... I don't get paid for this sh!t.. Just go with the flow and enjoy... Disregard the source... Abi make I include pepper join am? SMD!!
grin.

Ole tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.