Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. (76566 Views)

Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
nursedebbie: Op Like zeriously dis is xo true ! Buh sm guyz will still wanna hang on! To c if tinz wil change D truth is just men if a lady doesn't like u she doesnt treat u right even durin s*x

Nice... Well said... This is coming from a renowned nurse... Arigato..
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
la-effizy:
;DI can relate... I do most of these when I don't like d dude. grin

You've been caught red handed... Repent and sin no more!!! grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi:
Wareva! The fact remains that i am an epitome of gentility...Tell ur friends i said so!!!

A gentle gal who shamelessly Farts on a guy's cute face? I don't think so grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by dagentility(f): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jomark: anoda guy will treat you same and you know how guys treat a gal dey dont love...fuuuck her and send her away...karma is bitch remember...
nawaooh,see me see wahala,is it my fault dat we dnt jst rhyme,dat my heart refused agreeing 2 him,for ur information he is fully aware dat i dnt hav him in mind,bt he is jst forcing himself on me. Am happy cos he is also on dis forum,mayb he might com across dis thread.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by dagentility(f): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
RedBenson:

Is it his phone no. that u wanted to block? I mean the thread u opened asking how to block a particular line from calling.
hmm intresting, do u hav to go through my profile 2 find out why i said that. Abeg cut me som slack,it's my life.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Cornel88(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
da-gentility:
How i wish HE will just read this to undastand why i treat him the way i do.
No be your fault sha. Oh, u think say I no dey nairaland abi? No yawa.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by just2endowed: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
da-gentility:
How i wish HE will just read this to undastand why i treat him the way i do.

you speak like nollywood actors. 'how I wish' is a grammatical error
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by vislabraye(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Love don infest some people minds na... They just cannot let go..

That is why we need to purge their mind. Something similar almost happened to me. But if to say I get the money, I for spend pieces for that babe. But thank God I no get the money that time and the girl no dey materialistic.

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by RAPMAN02(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
tru yarn
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by segnys007(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
just2endowed:

you speak like nollywood actors. 'how I wish' is a grammatical error
ok bro, what's the correct way of saying it?
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Okuda(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
I agree with everything on that list except number 2, some girls or ladies are usually lyk that when comunicatin with them electronically..its usually this one word answer..
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Okuda: I agree with everything on that list except number 2, some girls or ladies are usually lyk that when comunicatin with them electronically..its usually this one word answer..
i gat an idiot like that. .her replies are :ok,k,lol,yeah,am busy,later,gosh. . . . . .until i blocked her on every e-network. . . .u wont beliv she called asking me why did i block her. . .
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Okuda: I agree with everything on that list except number 2, some girls or ladies are usually lyk that when comunicatin with them electronically..its usually this one word answer..

I guess you right on that one dude...
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
yusufogrin: i gat an idiot like that. .her replies are :ok,k,lol,yeah,am busy,later,gosh. . . . . .until i blocked her on every e-network. . . .u wont beliv she called asking me why did i block her. . .

Damn I hate gals who do that... Am starting to think it's a universal thing among them... Painful as fucck...

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
02/01/2014
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by kcy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
i have a girl that has every attribute of yr write up,but some are for and against

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by koricma(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise:
grin.

Ole tongue
[color=#990000][/color] hi guys the list is cool i think i like it
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by koricma(m): 12:31am On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author koricma] i thinks i love the list it is really cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 03, 2014
da-gentility:

hmm intresting, do u hav to go through my profile 2 find out why i said that. Abeg cut me som slack,it's my life.

da-gentility:

Are u surprised i had to do that? Are u not aware i am a member of investigation bureau on dis forum? Pls my friend, answer d question so we can continue with further investigative questions. Do that asap. Why shld u date a man u know u dont luv?
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by dann931(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2014
Thanks for the write ups,my gf was good to me ,but change two weeks before Christmas, and i gave her a nice gift that cost me money thinking she will be happy with it,but i was wrong she is guilty of 2,4,5,7..am planing leaving her when she comes back from r travel.cos out of the ten you listed guilty of 4 does that spell doom? please help me
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2014
dann931: Thanks for the write ups,my gf was good to me ,but change two weeks before Christmas, and i gave her a nice gift that cost me money thinking she will be happy with it,but i was wrong she is guilty of 2,4,5,7..am planing leaving her when she comes back from r travel.cos out of the ten you listed guilty of 4 does that spell doom? please help me

It spells doom bro.... A gal who doesn't appreciate the things you do for her nor reciprocate your love ain't worth having... Do the needful. It's all in your hands and only you know what to do..

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by donJ2(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2014
If ur galfrnd no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ duu yuh well...(U̶̲̥̅̊ kno d rest)

Lemme comment, Mmm...loading...
Owkei d list I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ cool, buh 4m, i dnt hafta experience any of doz b4 I leggo off d worthess onez. I perceive it, frm d cologne D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use..., Frm d 1st date... Etc.

Some chicks aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ so worthless, TnX 2d Op @ list 2 enlighten d prospective victims...

Dx x 2014 guyz shyn thy eyez.

Proudly #Alphamale

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by donvickk: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2014
bro. No bi lie oo. Women ar evil i jst experienced it. Though tryin 2 gt out of it. So guys be wise oooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by eagerald: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2014
Una h

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Korad26: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2014
My gf is always complainin dat im nt satisfy her enough any tm we hv sex is dat d sign dat she is no more intrestd in me,
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by eagerald: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2014
Korad26: My gf is always complainin dat im nt satisfy her enough any tm we hv sex is dat d sign dat she is no more intrestd in me,
hmmm, well, she's tell u to step up or she would start cheatin or break up wif u. Sex is not abt just inserting and cumin for we guys. It takes long for a lady to cum. So u could start by talking dirty to her b4 sex, kissing her, and stimulating most of her body parts b4 going into her kittycat. Conversation during sex is the key to great sex, let her tell u what u do to her durin sex, not what u av in mind.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
eagerald: Una hear about diz oau graduate wey kill himself cos his girl's father said, they're going to get married.

That guy na total Okra!!!
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Korad26: My gf is always complainin dat im nt satisfy her enough any tm we hv sex is dat d sign dat she is no more intrestd in me,

She's receiving a better dik elsewhere and it's high time you step up your game or risk losing her to the dude with the dik..
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by eagerald: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
symbian123:
That guy na total Okra!!!
lol, I swear. I know say love dey shack person, diz one add stupidity to him own. Funny enof na my skul person. That him course, na hotcake, apart from dat. The wahala wey dem dey do for dia dept fit kill person. Him for die dat tym. But now just one stupid love done kill am.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by paschalndidi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
symbian123:

Good for you dude... You would meet a better person who would appreciate you more...
thanks dear
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by weebass: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
guys watch out dem plenty for area, make u na no fall der trap

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.