Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (80888 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
My daddy has spoken and so shall it b IJN
#TEAM MFM#
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by ibedun: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
Useless people = useless leaders = useless country!

Harvest of babies, like say dem don feed the ones already here!

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Sermwell(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Gifted4all: For those of u always doubting men of God i wonder what planet u guys came frm.Believe in Gods prophet and u shall prosper
How do you know they are God's prophets? Or you just believed because they said so? So you will also believe me if I wake up one morning and call myself a prophet? Please wake up from your dogmatic slumber!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Dreal1247: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sermwell:
Will you shut up my friend?? God told him what?? Can you prove it? Mumu!
Ps its not by force to read this thread. If u dont like the man of God or his prophecies, u av the option of slipping it.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
marvelling:

We never hear bishop oyedepo own.

Keep waiting! grin
Have you said your own??
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
How people still fall for these stuff beats me.

sad sad sad
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by buchivik(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
confam
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by maximunimpact(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
All the prophesies we need to here from God til Jesus return is already written in the bible, everyother prophesy is from the devil!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Yea,the opposition shall gather,swell up in #s by roaminin pigs,hunkheaded mingrels not heedin da master's call,'tabooed' pricks whos traded their rights for plates of porriages,...n instigate myopics against d innocents,but shall surely gatecrash,fill themselves up with their own flesh n blood n show us vividly how da cookie crumbles..feel me?
O yeah,we did again..am talkin'bout CITY!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Mamacita007(f): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
josh001: 1. This year is going to be one of great revival
5. A year of harvest of babies
9. A year of deliverance for many, as the passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.
10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.
12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)
13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country

In God we trust
i tap into this prophecy & it must be permanent in my life
amen

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by obivick: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
Why all dis contention my ppl.1st my regard 2 deols 4 our God is not an author of confusion.4 me i need no prophesy than dat given by the massiah Himself Matt 24.But 4 dos in christ will be preserved.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nobody should worship pastors. Many individuals will receive prophecies for themselves this year.

Considering there are about 7 billion people on earth, I don't think everyone will experience the same thing this year.

Some of the prophecies are similar. Infact, one of the prophecies of MFM is our theme for this year (RCCG). Sometimes, prophecies are to a particular local church

The negatives are for sinners and nobody is to accept. Reject it by leaving upright. Some prophesies are given so that the people concerned can mend their ways.

Happy new year

deols: Every pastor has a prophecy. But not all are the same.

If they'd spoken in unison from different parts of the world, I would have agreed. For I think God could not have been saying different things about the same year to different people.

My honest thought is, pastors are humans like You and me. Worship God like you have been taught and not fall Mugu for anybody.

why would you accept negativity because someone said so?

ronu e daada my friend!

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Danielotuya(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
Worwor: There are too in the corner but when it takes and gets talking, many will bother to be into the nine.

Can someone explain to me what dis persn is saying?

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
ge best: AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEIMAN'S OF OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY 2014 PROPHESY.

Gba! That guy is really gifted!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Beey(f): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
CAN I PREACH ONE MINUTE? Psalms 16:5-6 "The Lord is my portion, my cup;You hold and maintain my lot.The limes have fallen for me in pleasant places;Yes,I have a good inheritance." In the days of old,lots were used to allocate land.Lots were stones that were thrown to ensure that people would not favor others based on relationships.When lots were cast,you never knew where yours would land.It could land in a thorny place or a dry place.It could fall anywhere you had no power to choose.That's why David said that"The Lord maintains my lot".He recognized that when the Lord casts his lot and maintains it,it cannot fall in a bad place.It cannot fall in a dry place.It cannot fall in an insecure place(Hallelujah).David said"the lines have fallen for me in pleasant places"(Amen).He was talking about the boundary lines that marked his territory.He said that they had fallen in pleasant places.I also come to prophesy to you in the name of Jesus.That your lines in 2014 will fall in pleasant places.Which are pleasant places?They are places of favor,of good health of abundance,places of provision and rest.Praying for things a million times before you get an answer will not be your portion in the name of Jesus.He the Lord shall speedily answer you.He says that in 2014 I the Lord will maintain your lot.(Thank you Jesus).You have no reason to fear.The Lord calls you the apple of His eye. He says that your walls are continually before Him.A mother may forget her child but the Lord will not forget you.I prophecy to you now that 2014 will be a productive year for you,the favor of God will overtake you,you shall not beg for bread you shallhave abundance. Amen.I want to close by saying that you too are a prophet.Death and life are in the power of the tongue. If people prophesy things, you have power to change that through prayer.YOUR TONGUE IS A PEN.IT CAN WRITE AND ALTER DESTINIES THROUGH PRAYER.SPEAK LIFE NOT DEATH,FOR POWER OF DEATH AND LIFE LIES IN THE TONGUE.HAPPY 2014!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by venei(f): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
marvelling:

We never hear bishop oyedepo own.
EXCEEDING GRACE

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Oluwatola5(f): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nice prophecies. His prophecies always turn out to be true. I hope all first born make it a point of duty to connect themselves with their source(God) so they dont get wasted. That was prophecy no 24. @op your list isnt complete. It should be 30.

Those prophecies are eye openers for those who are wise and who are willing to listen. May God help us grow in grace this year ooo. As it was decreed and declared by our GO at prayer city early this morning, this year is ''our year of Extra-ordinary Deliverance and advancement'' Exo 12:13, Obad 1:17 and Luke 14.

Happy new year to Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Saraha1(f): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
I need his grace to be closer to him than last year. For those that attend the service last night, where you not surprise when that little boy read psalm 119 from verse one to the end? I was ashame of my self .

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Kestolove(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
the year were many fake pastors like you secret wil be reveal?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by uchechrist(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Let the Desires of almight GOD be fulfill according to HIS stander in JESUS name.... G.O. Is a true Man of God

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by bunlizlaw(f): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Ps its not by force to read this thread. If u dont like the man of God or his prophecies, u av the option of slipping it.
Pls help me tell them ooo.Some pple can't just do without displaying their insensitivity and ignorance on social networks.As much as I know,Dr Olukoya is a true man of God.I respect him a lot.Anybody here is entitled to his/her own opinion.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Youngtekkey(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
why is it that some just see joy in mocking and belittling men of God nonsense this site is full of syncopants
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by bunlizlaw(f): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sarah a: I need his grace to be closer to him than last year. For those that attend the service last night, where you not surprise when that little boy read psalm 119 from verse one to the end? I was ashame of my self .
My sister,that was my best moment during the service.I felt really challenged too.A 12 year old boy shocked That boy is a genius.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by jayseehe(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Understand the prophesy b4 u comment. Negetive aspects are for those that live unholy life or rebellious. When they repent and pray to God, He will surely hear and deliver them. For me every blessing in the prophecy belongs to me. GOD BLESS U 4 ME MY GO.
we r saying d same tin; I'm an atheist
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Johnnycife(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Am waiting Johnson Suleman's prophecies
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by alotofgrace(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
undecided

i biliv sha
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Sermwell(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
maximunimpact: All the prophesies we need to here from God til Jesus return is already written in the bible, everyother prophesy is from the devil!
Gbam!!!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
Are these prophesies? cry

Smdh.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Sermwell(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
bunlizlaw: Pls help me tell them ooo.Some pple can't just do without displaying their insensitivity and ignorance on social networks.As much as I know,Dr Olukoya is a true man of God.I respect him a lot.Anybody here is entitled to his/her own opinion.
Just as you are entitle to your own opinion!smh
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Oluwatola5(f): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sarah a: I need his grace to be closer to him than last year. For those that attend the service last night, where you not surprise when that little boy read psalm 119 from verse one to the end? I was ashame of my self .
Oh goodness!!! My sister, the standing ovation given to that small boy was really full of emotions. The boy left me battling with my conscience on how lackadasical i have been with God and His word.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by xandy84: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
this list does not look like prophetic utterances to me ooo.. It so called list is happening already.. next
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by lolade123: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
Gifted4all: For those of u always doubting men of God i wonder what planet u guys came frm.Believe in Gods prophet and u shall prosper
Bro, I think u have been brainwashed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.