Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (80870 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by nwgoziri(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
ThankGod......thy r speakin in one voice,GOD BLESS pastor olukoya and p. Adeboye.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by highyo: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
December 31st 2013 or Jan2014 will not change God's policy. Or do you all expect pastor Olukoya to say, well brother and sister, God has suspended his Law for this year,

Drunker the lord said it shall be well with you
Prostitute the lord shall bless your business
Robbers the lord shall elevate you
Witches any power that stand against you shall fall and die.
Athiest shower of blessing of the lord will falll on you.

You know that can't be. Even if he said so, the word of God will never
change

Souls that sinneth shall die
Prayer of a sinner is an abormination to God

Pastor, God bless you

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by phuckNL: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
The sooner you all reaize that TIME was created by man to preserve and record history, the better. There is no difference between this year and the last two thousand and thirteen ones. It's the same whole day. Always has been, always will be. The earth simply rotates. The year thingy is just a calendar. No such thing as today tomorrow or yesterday. They are just references. So, for those with their prophecies for the so-called year, una well done

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by anonimi: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
Oluwatola5: I bet you dont know DR DK Olukoya one bit, he doesnt claim to represent God and he is a bundle of humility not an egocentric, over-confident, i-am-your-messiah kind of pastor that you may have come across or heard about. Besides, if you have heard him preach before, you possibly could have heard him saying it that ''MFM pastors are always at the receiving end'' and in a ministry like MFM, if you think you being a pastor is for showmanship or for feeling fly, then i bet you are playing with fire. Well, you may not understand me if you arent in the ministry, but so many strange people come to test the power of God. If you are even just an Usher sef, you know what you are in for, let alone a pastor.

Why do I need to know a fellow man when I already know Jesus as presented by His words and works in the Bible

And talking about the prophecies you asked about, i cant type out anything at all, but if you dont mind, you can clear your doubts by asking around from a friend who has it with him/her, or betterstill, google it out if it appears and fill your eyes and clear your doubts......smileysmileysmiley

I knew you would not produce the 2013 prophecies as it will show up Olukoya for the fraudster that he is, humility facade notwithstanding. It was right here on NL:

https://www.nairaland.com/1148136/prophetic-outlook-2013-dr-olukoya#13634350

1.A YEAR THAT WILL GENERATE WIDESPREAD REBELLION SPARK
2.A YEAR OF MYSTERIOUS HAPPENING
3.A YEAR OF HORRIBLE AND PATHETIC SINS
4.A YEAR OF DISINTEGRATION AND DISCEPTION
5.A DANGEROUS YEAR TO PLAY WITH SIN
6.A YEAR OF UNUSUALTURBULEN¬ ¬ ¬CE TIME
7.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON LAWLESSNESS
8.A VOLATILE YEAR WITH SHORT TEMPER
9.A YEAR OF SPECIAL PRAYER
10.A YEAR WHEN THE ACCUSED WILL BE THE JUDGE
11.A YEAR OF THE RAGE OF SEAS....
12.A YEAR WHERE PRAYERS ARE NEEDED TO ARREST LOCAL,NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL WASTERS
13.A YEAR OF NATURAL DISASTERS
14.A YEAR OF DEATH FOR ARTISTE AND MUSICIANS
15.A YEAR OF SHAKING FOR NATION THAT SUPPORT GODLESSNESS
16.A YEAR OF CONFUSED REVOLUTIONIST
17.A YEAR OF HISSING AND SHAME FOR THE DEVIL
1B.A YEAR OF NEW POSITIONING
19.A YEAR OF UNBELIEVABLE AND DISLOYALTY
20.A YEAR OF REBELLION AGAINST ALL BONDAGES
21.A YEAR OF PLENTY OF INIQUITY
22.A YEAR OF BLOODY CIVIL WARS
23.A YEAR OF JUDGEMENT FOR THOSE WHO INITIATE ANTISCRIPTUAL JUDGEMENT
24.A YEAR OF CELESTIAL WARFARE
25.A YEAR OF ECONOMIC FAMININE FOR UNBELIEVERS
26.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON SHAKING IN MARKET OF THE WORLD
27.A YEAR OF BLESSINGS FOR CHILDREN OF GOD
28.A YEAR OF RAW POWER OF GOD TO DESRTOYLONG STANDING YOKE
29.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON DISASTER 4 D SEXUALLY LOSE
30.A CRUCIAL YEAR OF GOD'S CALLING,TRAININ¬ ¬¬G AND CHOOSING
31.A YEAR WHEN THE POWERLESS SHALL PUT THE POWERFUL TO SHAME
32.A YEAR OF RESULGENCE OF CULTISM
33.A YEAR OF BROADCASTING MALPRATICES
34.A YEAR WHERE DESTINY WILL MOVE OUT OF BONDAGE
35.A YEAR OF DELIVERANCE AND JUSTICE
36.A YEAR OF WHEN DESTROYERS SHALL SPLIT
37.A YEAR WHEN SATANIC ACQUIRED WEALTH SHALL BACKFIRE
38.A YEAR OF RAGE OF CONFUSION
39.A YEAR WHERE MANY SORROWS WILL TURN TO JOY
40.A YEAR OF HARVEST OF BREAKTHROUGH

Same generic bla, bla to keep the sheeple hooked on their god of men pastors as is the case every year angry sad shocked
Meanwhile let me share these words of Christ with you:

Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

From: http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=matthew+24%3A24&ver=kjv&as_within=40-43

Mark 13:22

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

From: http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=mark+13%3A22&ver=kjv&as_within=40-43

Shalom!
Salam!!
Peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by starbasi(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
segzy14:

do u realise u are talking to a man of God
ARE U SURE HE IS EVEN A HUMAN BEING COS SO MANY DEMONS ARE ON NL NOW FRM THE PIT OF HELL............
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by deols(f): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ile-Ife:

Shut up and mind your islam business. grin grin grin

A troll will always be a troll.

Let me not prophesy your 2014wink
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Oluwatola5: What the boy did isnt so easy as you think, besides, it takes courage, as in extra-much courage to face such a crowd, you really know how prayer city is massive now. Thanks a lot for your advice ma, i will take to it. I know psalm 91 and 27 offhand too as a member of MFM.
thats true and good jawe. Happy New Year to you. that guy bible recitation made me to think about my stance with God and i was challenged through his recitation. God Bless that boy. Happy New Year.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
anonimi:
It was right here on NL:
Same generic bla, bla to keep the sheeple hooked on their god of men pastors as is the case every year angry sad shocked
Meanwhile let me share these words of Christ with you:
Shalom!
Salam!!
Peace!!!
I don't like to argue but I have to post this whether you believe it or not, the 2013 prophecy by Dr. D.K Olukoya, came to pass. Let's look at the issue of great spark of rebellion, ASUU strike and other strikes is a good example, also the political crisis in the nation is also a great sign of the spark of rebellion. And other prophecies came to pass. And Thank God that you know Christ,the Bible said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. So mind what you say about pastors and prophets. Leave everything to God to judge the evil pastors, don't judge.
Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by anonimi: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
aysuccess99:
thats true and good jawe. Happy New Year to you. that guy bible recitation made me to think about my stance with God and i was challenged through his recitation. God Bless that boy. Happy New Year.

So a man's "stance with God" is reflected in his ability to recite some parts of the Bible
Interesting revelation, quite!
Which Bible reference is the basis of this your revelation

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by SpencerLewis(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
cute shade: he said what God told him, or do u want him to add his own?
Which God? U pple are just funny. Ignorance is the true original sin and b/c pf this men are bankrupted morally that they don't know the goldmine in them.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by deols(f): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

man of god my FOOT.

enough man of gods. they have ruined this world.

t b joshua, olukoya, etc.

all na frauds.

Believe in the GODS.'

stop believing in MEN.

What have you been eating??

SMH..Learn the differences.

There are prophets-real ones. and there are oresent day people claiming to be prophets.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by mike404(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Opposition against the righteous this year shall
become powerless.
APC E-RAT UNA DEY HEAR AM
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by anonimi: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
aysuccess99:
I don't like to argue but I have to post this whether you believe it or not, the 2013 prophecy by Dr. D.K Olukoya, came to pass. Let's look at the issue of great spark of rebellion, ASUU strike and other strikes is a good example, also the political crisis in the nation is also a great sign of the spark of rebellion.

So na unionised workers strike na im be rebellion?
Na im be sey plenty rebellion dey happen every year, abi nor be every year workers dey strike
For example there was long strike by medical doctors in Lagos when Fashola carried his sick father abroad for treatment in 2012. Shey that one na rebellion too abi nor be so grin shocked
Will you say the attempted secession of Biafra from Nigeria in 1967 was:

- NOT a rebellion
- NOT a great spark of rebellion.

Something similar is going on in South Sudan as we speak.

And other prophecies came to pass.

Which ones of the other vague, generic prophecies came to pass last year that also did not happen in previous years and will not happen in 2014
Which ones?
Let us not forget that Oluwatola5 said ALL of Olukoya's prophecies come to pass.

And Thank God that you know Christ,the Bible said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. So mind what you say about pastors and prophets. Leave everything to God to judge the evil pastors, don't judge.
Happy New Year.

You obviously have not been reading your Bible.
Make it part of your new year resolution to do so in order for you to come to a personal understanding of God as presented through the words and works of Christ.
#FriendlyAdvice

Let me leave you with one of my favourite Bible passages:

The Knowledge of God Is Man's Glory

23 Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

From: http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=jeremiah+9%3A+23-24&ver=kjv

Happy New Year too free from deceptive gods of men.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
deols:

What have you been eating??

SMH..Learn the differences.

There are prophets-real ones. and there are oresent day people claiming to be prophets.

There is no such thing as a real prophet. no one has the right to force their doctrine about the Gods.

Only im something close to a prophet.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by guiddoti: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
LyfeJennings: B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T
can you see the way you started the year on a deficit? You need a change and grow up. Starting the year without thinking deeply on how you can run the 365 days with your unreason altitude. May God have mercy on you.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by hollypagan: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Because they said, they are anointed men of God i believed them but the end will justify the means
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by josh001(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
I really am sorry omotola for not posting the whole prophecies, the prophecy for first borns all over is for them to be wary and prayerful. To those doubting the authenticity of the prophecies, it is evident you have deliberately chosen to turn a deaf ear and i doubt any argument can convince you to do otherwise. The bible says my people perish, for lack of knowledge, for christians, prophecies are an integral part of our beliefs, prophets are part of the body of christ. For those despising these prophecies, pls do yourselves a favor and go read 1 thess 5 vs 20, @ pagan 9ja, yes, this year is one of monumental failure for the occult and to think this is the 2nd MOG saying this gives credence to this prophecy. For numbers 23 vs 23 shall be activated in full force. I do not expect an atheist to take these because he does not know God, modern day pastors who do not let people tap into the power and fire and only do motivation have led people into thinking xtianty is like all other, there is power in just the name of Jesus, there is the supernatural you do not knw, once you know this, you would lose your athetism sharp sharp.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by anonimi: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
holly-pagan:
Because they said, they are anointed men of God i believed them but the end will justify the means

Is this God's standard from the Bible

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
josh001: @ pagan 9ja, yes, this year is one of monumental failure for the occult and to think this is the 2nd MOG saying this gives credence to this prophecy.

how f00lish of you. Have you ever wondered why both the MOGs are xtians?

*smh FAIL.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by RKVINTLTD: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
If it is about prophecy, No Pastor can stand Celestial Church of Christ Prophecy.

Celestian will mention Names of people concern & exactly what will happen at an exact time, the Country & remedy.

Most of Pastors are called but not all are gifted with prophecy to tell you what will happen tomorrow.

But Celestial Church has gifted prophets than any other Church in the world today because of ability to develop the spirit.

Everybody has a prophetic gift through dream, prophecy, inner taught, Voice of God e.t.c unless developed, can not be accurate.

If prophecy becomes too many & It is generalised, what are we addressing.

What are Nigeria present challenges, What future obstacles, How do we resolve these with prayer & spiritual revelation from God.

References: 1 Coritians 12: v1-31

Acts 2: v1-4

Before prophecy there most a strange sign from God to show his presence.

e.g. lightening, storm, transformation, holy spirit, e.t.c.

Let us wait till 2014 December b4 any comment.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Samfigo1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
Gifted4all: For those of u always doubting men of God i wonder what planet u guys came frm.Believe in Gods prophet and u shall prosper
Have you 4gotten d portion of d Bible dt says... *BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS* Dnt get it twisted! I'm nt saying He's false...Anyways only God knws His sheep!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
If you like tap into this prophecy or not, he has done his part.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Boll2010: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
Oluwatola5: God bless you, in a generation where many teens and youths will rather memorise slangs, rap, hip-hop music and all, i am telling you, it takes extra discipline to just sit down to READ your bible, let alone commiting it to memory.
what is this one saying?

When I was a kid,we recite stuffs like this for fun,fast as far as 6pm.........it is still the little age! When he also moved a little bit in age all those verses will be off!

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
@anonimi, thanks for your advice and your personal opinion, we ain't worshipping the pastors or prophets, as you are trying to claim. But the truth is that we must always respect the anointing of God upon the men of God. God have use them to prophesy about the year for us, so you key into it, Matt.10:41a, says: he that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward, but if you don't like the prophesy, forget about. It's left to you, it's a matter of choice and not a matter of force. And Matt.13:57 says and they were offended in him, but Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house
Thanks for all your opinion, God bless you and your family and i wish you a glorious year.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by donblade85: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nr b today we dae hear al dis 1 abeg in
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Boll2010: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
Even pastor adeboye self was once a CELESTIAN........see if I need prophecy it just for me to enter my church! We white garment has it in abundance

No one should tell me adeboye started as a redeemer
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by josh001(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

how f00lish of you. Have you ever wondered why both the MOGs are xtians?

*smh FAIL.
of course, i do not expect you to be in support, it would be fallacious, if i claim to be versed in the knowledge of Gods word, however i know this, these prophecies run in tandem with the word of God particularly num 23 vs 23 and i know i do not need to argue for my God, he would show himself strong, he will stay true to his word.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Pque(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

There is no such thing as a real prophet. no one has the right to force their doctrine about the Gods.
Only im something close to a prophet.

@pegan 9ja I shall wil know u are true prophet now. Make it clearer
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sarah a: oh really? So you are telling me that you can read Psalm 119 verse 1-176 off hand ?haba! Must you say what you are not sure of? How many adult can withstand such large congregation not to talk of reading in their presence?
hey sarah,to be candid,i dnt know genesis1vs6 until i check d bible. .what am saying is dat what d boy did aint new. . .go to youtube and watch dose genius kids. . .am nt hate. .la cram la pour
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Toks2008(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
I m yet to see real prophecies. All these are normal stuffs.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sermwell:
Will you shut up my friend?? God told him what?? Can you prove it? Mumu!
Insults, thats the place blacks come first. You, can u prove dat God didnt tell him? Mchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.