Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (80886 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by otokx(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
Can't they prophecy about good roads? We need world class roads in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Lildrizzle(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
abeg okotie neva do im own prophecy
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Sunavico(f): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sermwell:
Just as you are entitle to your own opinion!smh
shake your head for yourself.You need it!

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Pque(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
yusufogrin: hey sarah,to be candid,i dnt know genesis1vs6 until i check d bible. .what am saying is dat what d boy did aint new. . .go to youtube and watch dose genius kids. . .am nt hate. .la cram la pour

that kid is gifted no doubt nd nobody can tel me to cram such long passage unless those that asked me to memmorise knows same. Psalm 91 dat I even memorised when young, I know how many nights I take chop pankere b4 I know d chapter, just 16 verses. I can't cram, I only understand what I read. If person ask me to cram such, d person no go see d end o, e won kill me but if there is a very good prize like 1m dollars. I wil have a change of heart. I wil cram it sharperly.

Moral of d story - many pple will memmorise such long passage, they need something that wil motivate them.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by lolaxavier(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
How come some people find it difficult to think? Are these not the basic occurrences we are witnessing already? It's just like saying ATM machines dispense only money. What else would you expect it to dispense? Rubbish prophecies...

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by MumyGO(f): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Danielotuya: Can someone explain to me what dis persn is saying?
thank u my broda,doesnt make sense to me too
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Pque(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pque:

that kid is gifted no doubt nd nobody can tel me to cram such long passage unless those that asked me to memmorise knows same. Psalm 91 dat I even memorised when young, I know how many nights I take chop pankere b4 I know d chapter, just 16 verses. I can't cram, I only understand what I read. If person ask me to cram such, d person no go see d end o, e won kill me but if there is a very good prize like 1m dollars. I wil have a change of heart. I wil cram it sharperly.

Moral of d story - many pple will memmorise such long passage, they need something that wil motivate them.

this is exactly what I am saying: https://www.nairaland.com/1255306/dr-olukoya-mfm-gives-n40m
no of first class student rose from 15 to 77 when they see motivation. Motivation is different kind though, bt have one goal
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Akda009: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
[color=][/color][/color]
jayseehe: Y r his prophecies always full of negativity

First to comment...
nw pple will notice me. I'm [color=#000099]jayseehe remember d name On d first day of d year, Wat a good way to start dis year. It's a sign of positive things dis year...

Literally speaking, I'm above every1 commenting on dis trend..

N finally, happy new year to you all..

*dancing skelewu*

First to comment...
nw pple will notice me. I'm [color=#000099]jayseehe remember d name On d first day of d year, Wat a good way to start dis year. It's a sign of positive things dis year...

*dancing skelewu*
[/color]

First to comment...
nw pple will notice me. I'm jayseehe remember d name On d first day of d year, Wat a good way to start dis year. It's a sign of positive things dis year...

*dancing skelewu*

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by COvo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Cubeet: R.I.P MANDELA
Na now you know say he die abi you dey find likes?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by scarred9jan(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
phuck_NL: The sooner you all reaize that TIME was created by man to preserve and record history, the better. There is no difference between this year and the last two thousand and thirteen ones. It's the same whole day. Always has been, always will be. The earth simply rotates. The year thingy is just a calendar. No such thing as today tomorrow or yesterday. They are just references. So, for those with their prophecies for the so-called year, una well done

Spot on! That's one reason I don't celebrate the new year. Its just a day.. Its not as if the sun suddenly becomes blue or something.. I stayed at home sleeping while others where of to one church or concert.. Although I woke up when some friends offered me free beer.. grin

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by josh001(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
lolaxavier: How come some people find it difficult to think? Are these not the basic occurrences we are witnessing already? It's just like saying ATM machines dispense only money. What else would you expect it to dispense? Rubbish prophecies...
normal you say, bankruptcy, flood, all normal, God have mercy. if the above is normal, what then is abnormal, that we eat and drink?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by treasuregr8(f): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
@venei:
EXCEEDING GRACE
strange works my dear
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by chic2pimp(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
josh001: normal you say, bankruptcy, flood, all normal, God have mercy. if the above is normal, what then is abnormal, that we eat and drink?

What's your definition of the term "NORMAL" if you insist bankruptcies and floods are not the norm the world over?

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by treasuregr8(f): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
scarred9jan:

Spot on! That's one reason I don't celebrate the new year. Its just a day.. Its not as if the sun suddenly becomes blue or something.. I stayed at home sleeping while others where of to one church or concert.. Although I woke up when some friends offered me free beer.. grin
may God hv mercy on your life...it's just because u dnt know wat it means 2 be alive, or are u more precious than those who are dead? cry
scarred9jan:

may God hv mercy on your life...it's just because u dnt know wat it means 2 be alive, or are u more precious than those who are dead?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Osas001: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
josh001: Dr. Olukoya tagged the year the passover year with reference to Exodus 12 vs 21, wherein promises would be fulfilled, he also drew a nexus between the number 14 and the passover, going to the prophecies,he said,

1. This year is going to be one of great revival

2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers

3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages

4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult

5. A year of harvest of babies

6. A year of wonders and mysteries

7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)

8. He said something about violent storms

9. A year of deliverance for many, as the passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.

10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.

11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.

12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)

13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country

14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)

15. A year of earthquakes and famine.

16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.

17. Traders shall be chased out of Gods temple this year

18. A year of marine madness(had to have these shortened, there are 12 more)

Capping it, he gave seven necessities for this year, he said you need, divine presence, divine power, divine protection, divine provision, divine purpose, divine positioning and divine promotion, in conclusion he emphasised the need for the pleading of the blood of Jesus this year also drawing a nexus with the isrealites passover. Shalom.

Amen.. Let the Words of the Lord be Fufilled this Year, and I shall be a part of the Blessings of this Year.. Cheers#
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Dannyguy900(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
[quote
author=Sarah a]I need his grace to be closer to him than last year. For
those that attend the service last night, where you not surprise when
that little boy read psalm 119 from verse one to the end? I was ashame
of my self .[/quote]

oh girl, small shame catch me too oooooo.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Samanther(m): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Cubeet: R.I.P MANDELA
wetin concern this thread and Mandela
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by scarred9jan(m): 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
treasuregr8: may God hv mercy on your life...it's just because u dnt know wat it means 2 be alive, or are u more precious than those who are dead? cry may God hv mercy on your life...it's just because u dnt know wat it means 2 be alive, or are u more precious than those who are dead?

Madam, fortunately I don't believe in god(s). So he can stop bothering about me, am sure I will be just fine.. Been going on fine since I became an atheist and still going on strong. So next time u pray, tell him thanks but no thanks on my behalf.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by bunlizlaw(f): 12:04am On Jan 02, 2014
Sunavico: shake your head for yourself.You need it!
Help me tell the Pagan.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by ladygogo: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2014
mcheew! undecided
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by oluagun: 12:43am On Jan 02, 2014
ge best: AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEIMAN'S OF OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY 2014 PROPHESY.
me2 cos his are usually more specific nd on point.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Jesuspistol(m): 1:19am On Jan 02, 2014
God go help us for this 2014 o
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by macof(m): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Revolva(m): 2:18am On Jan 02, 2014
15. A year of earthquakes and famine..I JUST CANT WAIT... grin grin shocked shocked wow hope in Nigeria..oo if na earthquake i just cant waitif e no happen ..oga pastor you are a bastard.nonsense prophecies

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by IleIfe2(m): 5:12am On Jan 02, 2014
deols:

A troll will always be a troll.

Let me not prophesy your 2014wink

Me sef get prophesy for your 2014. Ode. tongue tongue
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by melodytos(m): 6:01am On Jan 02, 2014
we are know that all these will surely happen without any so called prophecy ........all this things happen every year...... so what new about these things.. let no propht be deceiving us

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Dagoma: 6:10am On Jan 02, 2014
Hahaha.... Lies shall never end until the world ends.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by nmanonso(f): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2014
ge best: AM EAGERLY am an Omega child. You will get it by sunday cos is 42 in number but He said fuel scarcity,popular man of God to go home this year,pray for Yola and Taraba state,GEJ to step up more commitee dis year and it will result to nothing.number14 of super eagles needs prayer. Don't worry on sunday u will get more but He said d year is a gud year for christains. God bless you.WAITING FOR APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEIMAN'S OF OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY 2014 PROPHESY.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by nmanonso(f): 6:42am On Jan 02, 2014
Dagoma: Hahaha.... Lies shall never end until the world ends.
pls don't judge any God's servant so dat u will not bring problem to urself. God bless you
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by nmanonso(f): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2014
oluagun: me2 cos his are usually more specific nd on point.
you will get all on sunday, its 42 in number.but He said dis year is a gud year for christians. Am an Omega Child. God bless you,happy new yr
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by frankman365(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] pls believe them and lets pray to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.