Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (80872 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Rexyl(m): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2014
josh001: Dr. Olukoya tagged the year the passover year with reference to Exodus 12 vs 21, wherein promises would be fulfilled, he also drew a nexus between the number 14 and the passover, going to the prophecies,he said,

1. This year is going to be one of great revival

2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers

3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages

4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult

5. A year of harvest of babies

6. A year of wonders and mysteries

7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)

8. He said something about violent storms

9. A year of deliverance for many, as the passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.

10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.

11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.

12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)

13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country

14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)

15. A year of earthquakes and famine.

16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.

17. Traders shall be chased out of Gods temple this year

18. A year of marine madness(had to have these shortened, there are 12 more)

Capping it, he gave seven necessities for this year, he said you need, divine presence, divine power, divine protection, divine provision, divine purpose, divine positioning and divine promotion, in conclusion he emphasised the need for the pleading of the blood of Jesus this year also drawing a nexus with the isrealites passover. Shalom.

By your love Oh God redeem this nation from evils and guide us right and provide more suitable atmosphere to serve you better this year. Happy New Year!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Rexyl(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2014
josh001: Dr. Olukoya tagged the year the passover year with reference to Exodus 12 vs 21, wherein promises would be fulfilled, he also drew a nexus between the number 14 and the passover, going to the prophecies,he said,

1. This year is going to be one of great revival

2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers

3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages

4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult

5. A year of harvest of babies

6. A year of wonders and mysteries

7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)

8. He said something about violent storms

9. A year of deliverance for many, as the passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.

10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.

11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.

12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)

13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country

14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)

15. A year of earthquakes and famine.

16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.

17. Traders shall be chased out of Gods temple this year

18. A year of marine madness(had to have these shortened, there are 12 more)

Capping it, he gave seven necessities for this year, he said you need, divine presence, divine power, divine protection, divine provision, divine purpose, divine positioning and divine promotion, in conclusion he emphasised the need for the pleading of the blood of Jesus this year also drawing a nexus with the isrealites passover. Shalom.

By your love Oh God redeem this nation from evils and guide us right and provide more suitable atmosphere to serve you better this year. Happy New Year!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by akposking(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2014
Naso we see am oh...
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by oluagun: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2014
nmanonso: you will get all on sunday, its 42 in number.but He said dis year is a gud year for christians. Am an Omega Child. God bless you,happy new yr
. Thank you my sis I appreciate ur response. I thank God for apostle's life. Happy new year to u too.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by kiddie(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2014
Sarah a: I need his grace to be closer to him than last year. For those that attend the service last night, where you not surprise when that little boy read psalm 119 from verse one to the end? I was ashame of my self .
Couldn't listen or even see.. speakers where out and I couldn't see a thing just heard people clapping thanking God shaa that my dad didn't hear it if nottttt I don die
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Sermwell(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2014
nmanonso: pls don't judge any God's servant so dat u will not bring problem to urself. God bless you
This is how you guys will continue to wallow in ignorance! God's servant my ass! Wake up my guy and stop living in bondage believing some buncha fagz!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Cubeet: R.I.P MANDELA
who tell u say na Mandela pic be this?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by johnwell(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2014
All these occultic religious members parading this thread with insult, am very sure you know the man in question? Unlike other pastors, this pastor's yearly prophecies always come to pass, look for 2013 prophecies & confirm.
All of you knows the truth, you're only lamenting because he has been dealing with your satanic kingdom, may the Almighty God reward you all according to your comments.
MFM4EVA

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by oluagun: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2014
RKVINTLTD: If it is about prophecy, No Pastor can stand Celestial Church of Christ Prophecy.

Celestian will mention Names of people concern & exactly what will happen at an exact time, the Country & remedy.

Most of Pastors are called but not all are gifted with prophecy to tell you what will happen tomorrow.

But Celestial Church has gifted prophets than any other Church in the world today because of ability to develop the spirit.

Everybody has a prophetic gift through dream, prophecy, inner taught, Voice of God e.t.c unless developed, can not be accurate.

If prophecy becomes too many & It is generalised, what are we addressing.

What are Nigeria present challenges, What future obstacles, How do we resolve these with prayer & spiritual revelation from God.

References: 1 Coritians 12: v1-31

Acts 2: v1-4

Before prophecy there most a strange sign from God to show his presence.

e.g. lightening, storm, transformation, holy spirit, e.t.c.

Let us wait till 2014 December b4 any comment.

Thanks
good point. I lov d specifics cos it clears all doubts wen it happens.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2014
Y are some NL so stupid..it is a prophesy for the world..see as u are opening your gutter to talk trash.instead of you to look inward so negative things won't come to pass in your life u use ur disgustin fingers to type trash.why you no talk your own.gullible idiots
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by johnwell(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2014
exthar87: Y are some NL so stupid..it is a prophesy for the world..see as u are opening your gutter to talk trash.instead of you to look inward so negative things won't come to pass in your life u use ur disgustin fingers to type trash.why you no talk your own.gullible idiots

My dear, it's a pity........., this forum really tells what nigerians are & their future.

So sad!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Oluwatola5(f): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2014
aysuccess99:
I don't like to argue but I have to post this whether you believe it or not, the 2013 prophecy by Dr. D.K Olukoya, came to pass. Let's look at the issue of great spark of rebellion, ASUU strike and other strikes is a good example, also the political crisis in the nation is also a great sign of the spark of rebellion. And other prophecies came to pass. And Thank God that you know Christ,the Bible said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. So mind what you say about pastors and prophets. Leave everything to God to judge the evil pastors, don't judge.
Happy New Year.
Hmmm......i am glad you are aware of some symbolic and paradoxical use of words adopted by Dr DK smileysmiley
you just proved that you have a discerning spirit.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Oluwatola5(f): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2014
josh001: I really am sorry omotola for not posting the whole prophecies, the prophecy for first borns all over is for them to be wary and prayerful. To those doubting the authenticity of the prophecies, it is evident you have deliberately chosen to turn a deaf ear and i doubt any argument can convince you to do otherwise. The bible says my people perish, for lack of knowledge, for christians, prophecies are an integral part of our beliefs, prophets are part of the body of christ. For those despising these prophecies, pls do yourselves a favor and go read 1 thess 5 vs 20, @ pagan 9ja, yes, this year is one of monumental failure for the occult and to think this is the 2nd MOG saying this gives credence to this prophecy. For numbers 23 vs 23 shall be activated in full force. I do not expect an atheist to take these because he does not know God, modern day pastors who do not let people tap into the power and fire and only do motivation have led people into thinking xtianty is like all other, there is power in just the name of Jesus, there is the supernatural you do not knw, once you know this, you would lose your athetism sharp sharp.
God bless you real good!!! smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by danielpilgrims(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
You think they are no prophets? You think they are no men of God? Then, may I ask you what God has told you about your own life? Nothing! What dreams, revelation do you have for your own life? Nothing! Do you really want to know if they are prophets? Ok, do this: Fast and Pray without food and water for 3 consecutive days asking God to tell you if these men are liars or fake - If God tells you nothing or tells you they are liar, then come back here to comments so. Lazy fellows! They cannot even avoid a breakfast. Their mouth is an open sepulcher. Some have alcohol in their mouth and delilah on their laps while making comments against men of God. Little wonder, their works are being exposed and they feel threatened. Let me advice you - rather keep your fingers crossed and your mouths shut when a matter too high for you is discussed lest you fall short by your ignorance and if you are not born again. Repent! Repent! Repent!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
danielpilgrims: You think they are no prophets? You think they are no men of God? Then, may I ask you what God has told you about your own life? Nothing! What dreams, revelation do you have for your own life? Nothing! Do you really want to know if they are prophets? Ok, do this: Fast and Pray without food and water for 3 consecutive days asking God to tell you if these men are liars or fake - If God tells you nothing or tells you they are liar, then come back here to comments so. Lazy fellows! They cannot even avoid a breakfast. Their mouth is an open sepulcher. Some have alcohol in their mouth and delilah on their laps while making comments against men of God. Little wonder, their works are being exposed and they feel threatened. Let me advice you - rather keep your fingers crossed and your mouths shut when a matter too high for you is discussed lest you fall short by your ignorance and if you are not born again. Repent! Repent! Repent!
is dat all?. . .ok no problem
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Naijamericana: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
If the pastor can predict if naija will have reliable electricity this year, then I will believe him. Otherwise, he can move on!

angry
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Naijamericana: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
danielpilgrims: You think they are no prophets? You think they are no men of God? Then, may I ask you what God has told you about your own life? Nothing! What dreams, revelation do you have for your own life? Nothing! Do you really want to know if they are prophets? Ok, do this: Fast and Pray without food and water for 3 consecutive days asking God to tell you if these men are liars or fake - If God tells you nothing or tells you they are liar, then come back here to comments so. Lazy fellows! They cannot even avoid a breakfast. Their mouth is an open sepulcher. Some have alcohol in their mouth and delilah on their laps while making comments against men of God. Little wonder, their works are being exposed and they feel threatened. Let me advice you - rather keep your fingers crossed and your mouths shut when a matter too high for you is discussed lest you fall short by your ignorance and if you are not born again. Repent! Repent! Repent!

My friend go and sit down...
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Boss13: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
aysuccess99:
I don't like to argue but I have to post this whether you believe it or not, the 2013 prophecy by Dr. D.K Olukoya, came to pass. Let's look at the issue of great spark of rebellion, ASUU strike and other strikes is a good example, also the political crisis in the nation is also a great sign of the spark of rebellion. And other prophecies came to pass. And Thank God that you know Christ,the Bible said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. So mind what you say about pastors and prophets. Leave everything to God to judge the evil pastors, don't judge.
Happy New Year.

Oga this is Nigeria. These things are bound to happen when you have a leader that doesn't want to act right. It's just like me prophesying that Boko Haram will strike. That is not prophesy, Boko Haram will actually strike because our military is yet to curb them. You don't need fake MOGs to tell you that. I refuse to be gullible.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
johnwell: All these occultic religious members parading this thread with insult, am very sure you know the man in question? Unlike other pastors, this pastor's yearly prophecies always come to pass, look for 2013 prophecies & confirm.
All of you knows the truth, you're only lamenting because he has been dealing with your satanic kingdom, may the Almighty God reward you all according to your comments.
MFM4EVA

Mountain of bullshyt ministry.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
Boss13:

Oga this is Nigeria. These things are bound to happen when you have a leader that doesn't want to act right. It's just like me prophesying that Boko Haram will strike. That is not prophesy, Boko Haram will actually strike because our military is yet to curb them. You don't need fake MOGs to tell you that. I refuse to be gullible.
u too much jare. . .no mind dose octopus wey dey predict fufu
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by topygel: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
It only takes a man of the spirit to understand what is in the spirit. It is only a spiritual child of God that will understand Dr D.K Olukoya's prophecy. So if you are not a heir, it may not make meaning to you. Therefore, the prophecies are real and true, adopt it as a guid for the year

May the good Lord open our eyes of understanding and grant unto us a discerning spirit and take away every veils of darkness that we may see and understand the truth. Remember, the prince of this world has blinded there eyes of understanding so they may not understand the truth.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by jamace(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
These are not prophesies but political and social commentaries. Any person who has been following events can vomit these.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
jamace: These are not prophesies but political and social commentaries. Any person who has been following events can vomit these.
tank u my broda. . .even my j.broda can predict dose shitz
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Naijamericana: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Let the pastor give us exact dates, places and names of people in his "mutterings" of things to come true. All he is saying are just generalities, even I can predict will happen. The pastor is forecasting not giving prophecy. tongue
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by akraym(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Gifted4all: For those of u always doubting men of God i wonder what planet u guys came frm.Believe in Gods prophet and u shall prosper
[size=38pt]MY FRIEND SHUT UP[/size]

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by ludot(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
A year of LOVE and being your brother's keeper.

That is my own prophecy.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by EMMANTOP1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Understand the prophesy b4 u comment. Negative aspects are for those who live an unholy life or are rebellious. When they repent and pray to God, He will surely hear and deliver them. For me o, every blessing in the prophecy belongs to me. GOD BLESS U 4 ME MY G.O.
. Thank u jare
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by EMMANTOP1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Naijamericana: If the pastor can predict if naija will have reliable electricity this year, then I will believe him. Otherwise, he can move on!

angry
'predict' u said? Nah wah o. So, u don turn PROPHECY to GUESSING tinz abi?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by CoenzymeA: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
2 Chronicles 20:20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

May as may as believe in the Lord God and his Prophets this year see the fulfilment of every good prophesies in their lives, and may the Lord shield us and our families from every evil as we remain steadfast in him in Jesus Name. Peace!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Co-enzymeA:
2 Chronicles 20:20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

May as may as believe in the Lord God and his Prophets this year see the fulfilment of every good prophesies in their lives, and may the Lord shield us and our families from every evil as we remain steadfast in him in Jesus Name. Peace!
e-prayer is the worst of all. . .cuz angels never register for nairaland. . . .anywayz. . .amen
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Naijamericana: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
EMMAN-TOP:
'predict' u said? Nah wah o. So, u don turn PROPHECY to GUESSING tinz abi?

Yes
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Naijamericana: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Most 'churches' in naija are equivalent to cults...Yes, I have said it and that's that! angry
We have people starving in the country and pastors are flying around in private jets
We have people without adequate healthcare facilities and pastors are driving around in rollys royce cars

“No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.” —Matthew 6:24

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.