Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Chelsea Complete Signing Of Burkina Faso Starlet Bertrand Traore - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Complete Signing Of Burkina Faso Starlet Bertrand Traore (775 Views)

Done Deal: Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Coudrado / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Complete Signing Of Burkina Faso Starlet Bertrand Traore by yoged(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Chelsea have formally completed the signing of
Burkina Faso midfielder Bertrand Traore.
The 18-year-old agreed to join the Blues in
October 2013 from Association Jeunes Espoirs De Bobo-Dioulasso in his home country and has now put pen to paper on a four-and-a-half year deal.
Traore is a full international having made his
debut in September 2011 a few days before his
16th birthday, and he made one substitute appearance at the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations.
The youngster impressed on trial during
Chelsea's pre-season tour of Asia in the summer and played a part in all three games, scoring in Malaysia and in Indonesia.
"I was very happy [with how the trial went]. It
was a good experience with all the senior players and I learned a lot from them," he said. "I was very proud, so it was a dream for me to be there every day and playing games. Of course I was a little bit nervous but after two or three days I was okay.
"Jose Mourinho spoke a lot during training and
he is one of the best managers, maybe the best in the world. He is a very good person and it is a dream for me to work with him. I can now say I am living a dream.
"My favourite players are Juan Mata, Mesut Özil
and Eden Hazard. They're very good players and I am trying to be like them. At Chelsea I look to follow the way of some African legends like Didier Drogba, Michael Essien and now Samuel Eto'o."
m.chelseafc.com/news-display/TRAORE-MOVE-COMPLETED/3597985

(1) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi The Worst Player Nigeria Has Ever Produced / Ikpeba: Mikel Should Quit Chelsea / Official: Balotelli Banned For Social Media post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.