Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? (11318 Views)

Why Are Men Cooler With Being Single Than Women. / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
coogar:

maybe you should try & find out what that term means before you reply me. grin

ujujoan, what is sloppy seconds?

This is just the second day of the new year. Im not ready to break my resolution now. If not eh . . . . angry
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by ademotors166: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
greatgod2012: **assuming this thread is real**

@ademotors, please be sincere, do you really love this lady unconditionally, because going to the extent of opening a thread about her fertility as regards age constraint in order to ascertain whether to go ahead with the relatinship with her, just because she was around 30 years old when you met her, is not only disrespectful and doubtful, it's also conditional, it's like saying if the consensus is that she isn't fit, you wouldn't have gone ahead with the relationship.
There's a better and matured way of going about it than opening a thread, what happens, if accidentally, this your lady get to know about that particular thread, how will she feel?
And one more thing, if your mum didn't tell you that it's God that make children, does that mean you wouldn't have gone ahead with the relationship with the lady.
What happens if after one year of marriage (God forbid), she isn't pregnant for you?

I came back to comment because I respect you and a few others.
@Question
I opened another handle because of my girl, cos I was the one that introduced her to NL and she knows my user ID.
If she stumbles on the thread she will know I did it out of respect and love. Like I said earlier, we have done some fertility tests and it came out alright.
I don't need to say this, but to make you all understand the reason for such thread....... I am an Only Son.
@Coogar
I guess you are a Mr Perfect and Know It All. I ain't fighting anyone or feeling as if I won any trophy. I have equally dated others, so does that make her a sloppy whatever to me? Do you think if it Okafor's law was all she cared about, she wouldn't have at least agreed to see OP one on one "for old times sake"?
@Chilli, you could be right.....it may be a different babe we are all talking about.....Whatever.
NB
NL, is free to see it as entertainment. Good, at least it put smiles on peoples face.

11 Likes

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
ademotors166:
@Question
I opened another handle because of my girl, cos I was the one that introduced her to NL and she knows my user ID.
If she stumbles on the thread she will know I did it out of respect and love. Like I said earlier, we have done some fertility tests and it came out alright.
I don't need to say this, but to make you all understand the reason for such thread....... I am an Only Son.
@Coogar
I guess you are a Mr Perfect and Know It All. I ain't fighting anyone or feeling as if I won any trophy. I have equally dated others, so does that make her a sloppy whatever to me? Do you think if it Okafor's law was all she cared about, she wouldn't have at least agreed to see OP one on one "for old times sake"?
@Chilli, you could be right.....it may be a different babe we are all talking about.....Whatever.
NB
NL, is free to see it as entertainment. Good, at least it put smiles on peoples face.

Nice smiley

Keep treating her well. And open up in terms of communication so you both know where you stand.

All the best dear!

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by maestroferddi: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Well, quite a tough one. In any case, don't mind all the bravado being displayed by folks here. People are so good in blowing hot air for the fun of it. You did not elaborate on your relationship with this lady. Do you think both you connected at all during the course of the relationship (I am not talking of sex)? Is it that she hates your guts? Or was it immaturity from either of you? There are no textbook rules on what will work in a relationship. Some people have been known to reconcile and end up married after drifting apart for years. Let me ask:Do you really love this lady? Can you take it to God in prayer asking for humility and the ability to love unconditionally. I suggest you take out time to smoothen the rough edges in your personality and give the relationship another go. If you really love this lady you should not be deterred by the possibility that she might turn you back. If you do not fight for the one you love, then who should you fight for? If God grants your desire, the union is the type that end up surreal and enduring. Our "move on" gurus are sounding as if a rare gem (or virtuos women) like the one you described are commodities you can just pick off a shelf.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
maestroferddi: Well, quite a tough one. In any case, don't mind all the bravado being displayed by folks here. People are so good in blowing hot air for the fun of it. You did not elaborate on your relationship with this lady. Do you think both you connected at all during the course of the relationship (I am not talking of sex)? Is it that she hates your guts? Or was it immaturity from either of you? There are no textbook rules on what will work in a relationship. Some people have been known to reconcile and end up married after drifting apart for years. Let me ask:Do you really love this lady? Can you take it to God in prayer asking for humility and the ability to love unconditionally. I suggest you take out time to smoothen the rough edges in your personality and give the relationship another go. If you really love this lady you should not be deterred by the possibility that she might turn you back. If you do not fight for the one you love, then who should you fight for? If God grants your desire, the union is the type that end up surreal and enduring. Our "move on" gurus are sounding as if a rare gem (or virtuos women) like the one you described are commodities you can just pick off a shelf.

Eeerrrmmmm. . . The lady is engaged to be married to another man.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by greatgod2012(f): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
@ademotors,
Thanks for honouring me and i sincerely wish you the best from the bottom of my heart.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by maestroferddi: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Phema. The lady should speak for herself. No vacancy for a chaperone!
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Double post
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
ademotors166:
@Question
@Coogar
NB

I have a lot of admiration for you dear
And I don't condemn you for starting that thread
I want to assure that you need not worry about the fertility of your future wife in that regard
Your fears about having babies with your sweetheart are not unfounded but the critical age is not 30 but 35 plus
Doesn't man 35 year olds cannot be pregnant,but our chances decrease with age and the chances of having babies with genetic abnormalities increase with age.it may be wise also to note that many female gynecological problems like fibroids also begin to rear their ugly heads as the woman gets older.
Women are advised to have their children before 35
That is what the books say.
There are tons of healthy babies born to women over 35
I read that you are planning on wedding this year
Congrats in advance.if possible let her have the babies yearly grin grin
That would be my advise
My second advise will be that you resist responding to the originator of this thread
Love your girl,plan your wedding and life together and don't expend undue energy on this man
Don't try to make any contacts with him,you and your girl should avoid him at all costs
Desperate people are usually very unreasonable and he sounds desperate to me

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Poster

Forget her! This is a new year! Old things are past away

she's gone for good. Move on bro.....

You can always begin again...

There are always someone special for you, so go out there hunt and pick one! cool
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Saraha1(f): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
End of cinema.lol
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Connoisseur(m): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2014
Tallotti: Please, MOVE ON!
The only reason you are DYING FOR HER is because she said GORRROHELL!!! kiss

The moment she is back in your life and you KPANSH once or twice, GAME OVA again!

This na new year!
No begging for MONEY OR HONEY!!! kiss

seconded @bolded

1 Like

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ujujoan:
I tell you.
Pot calling the kettle black!

Lmao!!
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by ademotors166: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin grin grin
Memories................... NL is resurecting buried threads. I'm so loving this.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by zeb04(f): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2014
Ademotorist please tell me you are married or atleast still with her.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by zeb04(f): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2014
Ademotors please tell me you are married or atleast still with her.
ademotors166: grin grin grin
Memories................... NL is resurecting buried threads. I'm so loving this.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by ademotors166: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2014
zeb04: Ademotors please tell me you are married or atleast still with her.
Am married to her now.

10 Likes

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by zeb04(f): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2014
ademotors166:
Am married to her now.
yipeee grin all the best bro.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by ademotors166: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2014
cheesy grin grin
thanks.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by flakkykul(f): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
Wow!nice thread,happy ending kiss

1 Like

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by 1960chic(f): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
ademotors166:
Am married to her now.

Very touching thread/story. I wish u all the best kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by ademotors166: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Phema, I can see you........ I have learnt a lot from your thread........Wedding planning...
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
ademotors166: Phema, I can see you........ I have learnt a lot from your thread........Wedding planning...

Lol. Just going through this thread again. Quite interesting wink

Happy married life bro. kiss

1 Like

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by lolaluv1(f): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2014
Yaaaay!
Happy married life, Mr Ade.

BTW, where's heavy g?
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
lola.luv:
Yaaaay!
Happy married life, Mr Ade.

BTW, where's heavy g?

Very good question!
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Youngpo413: 4:58am On Sep 10, 2014
Nice
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by smokeydrinky: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
And what about the op ? I can't help but feel for him.

ademotors166: grin grin grin

Ah... What is it they say about having the last laugh ?? U had to resurrect the thread huh ? Congrats. Pls always treat her lyk d jewel she is.....
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by sayoberry(f): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
op... @op come here now o.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by pinkishgal(f): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wow!..I'm thrilled! Comgrate ademotors
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by apolonius(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Respect her conviction and move on.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by kandiikane(m): 5:56am On Sep 11, 2014
heavyg: Good day all.

But what surprises me is the fact that at her age, She prefers to remain single than to come back to me
What has her age got to do with this? So because she is at at a certain age she shouldn't do anything else but marry you. No wonder she left you.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Youngpo413: 3:28pm On May 10, 2015
PureOhio:
Being a 30+ year old single woman in Nigeria is apparently a serious problem.

Suitor A is acting like she's doing the woman a favor. Captain-save-an-overripe-spinster.

Suitor B is scared that she might be barren.
If he discovers her chances of giving birth are slim ....

Eligible men are scarce for real.
Eligible women as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Will You Spend Watchnight / Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? / Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.