Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures (18450 Views)

PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures (2) (3) (4)

Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] smiley smiley

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by chukxie(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Beautiful !

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
cheesy cheesy

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
smiley smiley more

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
cool cool

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
smiley smileybeautiful city is not just abt skyscrapers

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by dasparrow: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Post

Nice pictures, beautiful country. Thanks for sharing.

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
@ dasparow make u locate nau smiley

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
smiley smiley more pics of gaborone
BBC will never show all this why so sad

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
FRANCISTOWN the 2nd Biggest City smiley smiley Close to 100000 people

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
smiley smiley more of francistown

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
wink smiley

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2014
more pics of francistown smiley smiley

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 6:41am On Jan 03, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by dasparrow: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
azjaponnaisnoir: @ dasparow make u locate nau smiley

LOL cheesy make I locate how? You want me to move to Botswana? Actually, I am interested in visiting the Zambia. So, when you get a chance, kindly open a picture thread on the Zambia please so I can feed my eyes. Thanks smiley
Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 5:33am On Jan 04, 2014
ok @ das
Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2014

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2014
..surburbs of Ghetto!!!!....oldest town in Botswana, founded on Gold mining like Joburg....in the "locations" of Monarch and Somerset East, there are Gold Dumps similar to those in Joburg along M2 to O R Tambo......and like Joburg, there is still Gold under this city.....can't be mined due to the cost of mining in a sandy area.....but Francistown has other mines including iron, cobalt, and copper/nickel.......and not too far from Ghetto, there are vast deposit of coal which will power the $5 billion Mamabula power station....maybe someday they will find a safe method to mine the Gold...... smiley cheesy they still have more to show to the world; lol

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2014
more pics smiley smiley

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2014
smiley cool cool

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by chukxie(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2014
The photos here are quite nice, they make me want to hop on the next plane to Botswana. How easy is it for one to visit and travel around there? Any ideas?
Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ chukxie; which visa do u want to apply 4? tourist; work; or studies?
Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by chukxie(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
azjaponnaisnoir: @ chukxie; which visa do u want to apply 4? tourist; work; or studies?

Tourist. I'm currently outside of Nigeria, and I'm hoping my wife and i can travel there together.
Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2014
What documents will be required?
– Completed immigration supplementary Form D by the applicant (Visa form).
– Letter of support from the host.
– Passport valid for 6 months.
– Two passport size photos (identical).
– Fee of P25.00 (around USD 5)
– Return visa or residence permit from his/her country of residence.
– Return air ticket.
– Confirmation letter from the country if the person is coming for business purposes.

Time required to issue visa:
5 to 14 days, dependent on nationality and type of visa applied for.

How long is the Visa valid for?
Entry visas are valid for a maximum of 30-90 days. No visitor is allowed more than a 90-day stay in every calendar year, unless permission has been granted in the form of a waiver pending the outcome of a residence permit application.

Other information
Note: A yellow fever vaccination certificate is required from all travelers over one year of age traveling from infected areas.
Re: Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures by chukxie(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
Thanks for the information. I appreciate your help. Are you a citizen of Botswana and do you reside there? Stay blessed !

Dana Air Passengers Protest Over Air Conditioning Issue (Video) / Traffic Gridlock: Lagos Orders Filling Stations On Highways To Close By 4pm / How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most?