Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria (677 Views)

EFCC Probes Centenary City Project / Happy 53 Anniversary To My Belove Country / Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria by promisechild(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
The northern protectorate and southern protectorate was almagamated in the year 1914 which formally gave the status COUNTRY to Nigeria.

Today 1/1/2014 marks 100yrs of the almagamation

Am using this medium to wish my beloved fellow citizens happy centunary Anniversary.

I believe come next 100yrs Nigeria would become the champion of the world

Drop ur greetings here if you believe in Nigeria
Re: Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Awww... I wish I was a Nigerian grin
Re: Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria by damoskiy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nigeria my beloved country no matter the situation of this country I would make it...
Re: Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria by Yakeeboy: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Moderator Front page tins

Even though our leaders dey chop d money I go still wish all of una happy centunary anni
Re: Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria by Tobexin(m): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy anniversary to Nigeria I love my dear country.
Re: Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria by corruptst(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
@op,first n foremost, it's 'centenary' nt centunary
2ndly, I wish Nigeria d best in it's bid to become the 'champion of d world' in the FIFA World Cup.
Na so e easy, so so prayer, no work!
Re: Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
martha: Awww... I wish I was a Nigerian grin
hmmm me too
Re: Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
martha: Awww... I wish I was a Nigerian grin
hmmm
Re: Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 02, 2014
heefeholuwah: hmmm me too
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
martha: Hehehe
been seeing a lot about you these days...I'm intrigued.
Re: Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria by Superstar007(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oopz!! Never heard of the word "Centunary" Op plz tell me more abt it cos I cant find it in my Oxford advanced Learners Dic.
Re: Happy Centenary Anniversary To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
heefeholuwah: been seeing a lot about you these days...I'm intrigued.
Thank u?

(1) (Reply)

First Lady Orders Rivers Police To Release Arrested Armed Thugs / The 3 Main Government Language Now Are Ijaw, Hausa And nupe / Rochas Okorocha First Daughter Welcomes Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.