Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process (268579 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by omat20(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
make una no vote for apc for 2015 ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Galileogalileo(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pls and pls guys i need your help have register for putme but i didn't choose them in jamb....have know where i will write my putme bt there is no date on the slip ...can i write my exam on saturday or what..i need your help
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Sodia(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Galileogalileo: Pls and pls guys i need your help have register for putme but i didn't choose them in jamb....have know where i will write my putme bt there is no date on the slip ...can i write my exam on saturday or what..i need your help

try loging back to the putme portal to print the slip again, yes u can sit 4 d exam only if u ar sure d registration was successfully done!
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Galileogalileo(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sodia:

try loging back to the putme portal to print the slip again, yes u can sit 4 d exam only if u ar sure d registration was successfully done!
thanks i just registered for ptume today...should i logg in back again...my reg was successful as confirmed by the shcool..please is it only saturday all of us gonna write the exam...what should i bring along for ptume..please i need you reply bro and what can i use to log in back
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
Their is no date on any body slip,the timetable is on their site.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Galileogalileo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
coded80: Their is no date on any body slip,the timetable is on their site.
can you please help me with it cos may phone is giving problem..going for mth..have known the faculty where i write my exam.bt no date, time and sitting no. Pls i need ur help bro
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Galileogalileo: can you please help me with it cos may phone is giving problem..going for mth..have known the faculty where i write my exam.bt no date, time and sitting no. Pls i need ur help bro
check their main site and not pume site u will see pume advertment There
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Galileogalileo(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
coded80: check their main site and not pume site u will see pume advertment There
thanks bro....i saw sumtin abt first round of a tin bt i dnt understand it.. Have check nw and the stuffs is in pdf format... Pls bro i jst register 2day... Will my name be among those pple that will write their ptume on stday or what..
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by lisimmo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
JAMB, POST UTME past questions from

www.e-testpedia.com

Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Sodia(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Galileogalileo: thanks i just registered for ptume today...should i logg in back again...my reg was successful as confirmed by the shcool..please is it only saturday all of us gonna write the exam...what should i bring along for ptume..please i need you reply bro and what can i use to log in back

goto putme.lasu.edu.ng

login with ur jamb reg no. and ur surname, then it wud take u to a page containin ur putme info, i.e date of exam & venue, picture, o' level result e.t.c the exam is scheduled to hold @ the faculty of law of the universities main campus, ojo lagos, the time 4 ur exam wud be posted at the universities main entrance gate on or b4 d scheduled exam day.

Materials to cum with

calculator
pencil
eraser
and finally God/Prayer.

I don't knw ur department/course a pplied 4 though but if iur 4 d sciences/engineering/medicine, u wud be doing 50 questions comprising of 10 each of physics, maths, english, biology and chemistry!
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Galileogalileo: thanks bro....i saw sumtin abt first round of a tin bt i dnt understand it.. Have check nw and the stuffs is in pdf format... Pls bro i jst register 2day... Will my name be among those pple that will write their ptume on stday or what..
yes ur exam is sat but I don't know u course. I could have check 4 u because they are 2section 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm. Dat 2nd pume is To fill vacant course Dat 1st pume aspirant rejected to fill I.e. For example let say. Department of account need 30student but only 20 pass the. Cutoff for d department,thenn d 2nd pume will be use to fill d remaining 10
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Sodia(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
FIRST 2014/2015 POST UTME SCREENING (100 LEVEL) FIRST CHOICE CANDIDATES
APPLICATION Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2014/2015 Post UTME Screening Tests, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level). These screening tests are mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University. There shall be two rounds of Post-UTME Screening Tests. ELIGIBILITY: (i) Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice of institution, in the April 2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 180 marks are eligible to participate in the Post-UTME Screening Tests. Priority will be given to candidates who have chosen LASU as first choice. In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age. NOTE: Students who want to change to LASU are eligible to apply also. (ii) ALL Direct Entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2014/2015 academic session and must have obtained Direct Entry Forms from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening test. However, these categories of applicants are EXEMPTED from Post-UTME Screening. Online registration is compulsory for them. (iii) Candidates of Lagos State origin, for 100 & 200 levels will be required, if admitted, to prove their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University. (iv) Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2014/2015 session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the underlisted courses as FIRST CHOICE should apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
S/N FACULTY DEPARTMENT - Yoruba & Communication Arts - English - Arabic - French - Christian Religious Studies - Islamic Religious Studies - History & International Studies - Philosophy - Music - Theatre Arts - Portuguese / English - Arabic Education - CRS Education - Islamic Studies Education - English Education - French Education - History & International Studies Education - Yoruba Education - Biology Education - Chemistry Education - Mathematics Education
ARTS
EDUCATION
Page | 1
MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
SCIENCE
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
SOCIAL SCIENCES
8. 9.
SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT LAW ENGINEERING
-
Physics Education Physical & Health Education Health Education Computer Science Education Educational Technology Business Education Accounting Education Educational Management Geography Education Economics Education Political Science Education Public Administration Business Administration Marketing Banking & Finance Management Technology Industrial Relations and Personnel Management Insurance Mass Communication Biochemistry Botany Chemistry Fisheries & Aquatic Biology Mathematics Microbiology Physics Zoology Computer Science Medicine & Surgery Physiology Dentistry Geography & Planning Psychology Economics Political Science Sociology Transport Common & Islamic Law Civil Law Mechanical Engineering Electronics & Computer Engineering Chemical and Polymer Engineering

SCREENING TIME-TABLE DATE OF EXAMINATION: WEDNESDAY, 9TH AUGUST, 2014 VENUE: LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, MAIN CAMPUS, BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY OJO (FACULTY OF LAW). DATE, TIME AND VENUE APPLY TO UTME CANDIDATES.

MORNING: 9 AM - 12 NOON.

AFTERNOON 1 PM - 4 PM

English Arabic Theatre Arts Christian Religions Studies Mass Communication Islamic Religions Studies Music Yoruba & Communication Arts Philosophy History & International Studies Portuguese / English Arabic Education English Education CRS Education French Yoruba Education French Education History Education Chemistry Islamic Studies Education Health Education Mathematics Biochemistry Physics Microbiology Computer Science Biology Education Mathematics Education Chemistry Education Physics Education Physical & Health Education Computer Science Education Botany Educational Technology Zoology Medicine & Surgery , Dentistry Fisheries & Aquatic Biology Physiology Public Administration Mechanical Engineering Industrial & Personnel Management Electronic & Computer Engineering Insurance Transport Business Education Chemical & Polymer Engineering

Accounting Education Geography Education Educational Management Economics Education Islamic Law Political Science Education Civil Law Geography & Planning Business Administration Economics Banking & Finance Psychology Marketing Sociology Management Technology Political Science
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Galileogalileo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sodia:

goto putme.lasu.edu.ng

login with ur jamb reg no. and ur surname, then it wud take u to a page containin ur putme info, i.e date of exam & venue, picture, o' level result e.t.c the exam is scheduled to hold @ the faculty of law of the universities main campus, ojo lagos, the time 4 ur exam wud be posted at the universities main entrance gate on or b4 d scheduled exam day.

Materials to cum with

calculator
pencil
eraser
and finally God/Prayer.

I don't knw ur department/course a pplied 4 though but if iur 4 d sciences/engineering/medicine, u wud be doing 50 questions comprising of 10 each of physics, maths, english, biology and chemistry!
i'm going for maths.thanks for ur heplp
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
abeg oooo!!wat subjects am i to choose for my ume if i wanna study political science?? can i choose eng.crs.govt.econs cos thats wat i chose in jamb
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by omat20(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ernestsimeon: abeg oooo!!wat subjects am i to choose for my ume if i wanna study political science?? can i choose eng.crs.govt.econs cos thats wat i chose in jamb
bro dat is a bad combination oooo.d right 1 are eng,econs,lit.govt. crs is for d arts and law
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
omat20: bro dat is a bad combination oooo.d right 1 are eng,econs,lit.govt. crs is for d arts and law

so,,its nat gonna b accepted cos dats wat i did 4 jamb also nd i wasn't able to change it while registering
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Sodia(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ernestsimeon:

so,,its nat gonna b accepted cos dats wat i did 4 jamb also nd i wasn't able to change it while registering

wat u took in dat doesnt matter, its d score dat matters, jux prepare 4 exam, lasu wunt ask 4 ur jamb subjects.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sodia:

wat u took in dat doesnt matter, its d score dat matters, jux prepare 4 exam, lasu wunt ask 4 ur jamb subjects.

so,,i still ave chances?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Sodia(m): 5:56am On Aug 09, 2014
Ernestsimeon:

so,,i still ave chances?

yah.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Sodia(m): 6:02am On Aug 09, 2014
LASU PUTME SCREENING TIME TABLE, DOWNLOAD THE IMAGE BELOW, TO SEE IT.

Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2014
Sodia:

yah.

buh bro,,is crs not a social science subject?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by abujamal: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2014
tokzyfeller: For your lasu admission update,u can call me on dis number 08024570484
has lasu started sales of part time form for 2014/2015
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Sodia(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2014
Ernestsimeon:

buh bro,,is crs not a social science subject?

wel dnt knw much abt dat i tink its an optional subject 4 social sciences but compulsory 4 arts.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by tswagg007(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
Plz Ooo,I didn't choose lasu wen registering 4 jamb,can I still take part in their 2nd batch post utme exam? Wen is the post utme form coming out?....wat re the exam combination for med&surg
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Sodia(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
tswagg007: Plz Ooo,I didn't choose lasu wen registering 4 jamb,can I still take part in their 2nd batch post utme exam? Wen is the post utme form coming out?....wat re the exam combination for med&surg

yes u can, but nt sure if u wud b able 2 apply 4 medicine in d 2nd batch, cos it mayb filled up alreadi. The subject combination 4 putme z maths,eng,chem,phys nd biology. 50 questions 10 each.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by IamDejman(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
rioemmanuel:
when wil the 2nd batch be out.i didnt choose them thou.is d cutt off 200 or 180?.

Pls do reply.-Thank you.
The cut off is 180. I don't know wen 2nd post ume would be out. Just be informed
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by tswagg007(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sodia:

yes u can, but nt sure if u wud b able 2 apply 4 medicine in d 2nd batch, cos it mayb filled up alreadi. The subject combination 4 putme z maths,eng,chem,phys nd biology. 50 questions 10 each.
. Tenks,wat course is left?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Teeeestone(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sodia:

Is 100 questions o , not 50
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Sodia(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
tswagg007: . Tenks,wat course is left?

nt sure just kip checkin d skulz website @ www.lasu.edu.ng
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Sodia(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Teeeestone:

Is 100 questions o , not 50

aiit, dat means dey changed tinx this yr.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by tokzyfeller: 1:11am On Aug 10, 2014
For lasu comprehensive postume past questions,u can call me on dis number 08024570484
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by gameboi: 4:56am On Aug 10, 2014
Those mathematics question given to us in LASU's post utme made me realise that knowing mathematics is a gift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (169) (Reply)

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51