Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. (47500 Views)

Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University / (photo): This Is By Far The Best Definition Of School I Have Seen All My Life / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. by isoh(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2014
GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL THROUGH AN
IJMB (A LEVEL) PROGRAM INTO ANY
UNIVERSITIES OF YOUR CHOICE WITHOUT JAMB.
Application forms are still on sale @ IJMB study
Centre in Ilorin.
IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board
Examination) is a 9month intensive programme that
offers admission to 200L via Direct entry. During
the programme, the Candidate is to select any
THREE (3) A/L
SUBJECTS From: Physics,Chemistry,
biology, Mathematics &Geography for
Sciences,Economics, Business management,
Accounts,
Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS, Literature for
Arts/
Social Sciences/ Humanities candidates.
On completion of the program, the candidate applies
to any school through the Direct entry platform.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (a) five O/L credit
passes as contain in jamb brochure (b) Awaiting
result can
also apply but O/L result must be available before
University admission.
IJMB ACCEPTABILITY: All university in Nigeria
accept
IJMB result for direct entry admission into 200 level
check jamb brochure for confirmation.
The following universities accept IJMB e.g
UNILORIN,ABU,UNIJOS,UNILAG,UI, FUT MINNA,
FUTA, UNIABUJA, BUK,KWASU,FUT
YOLA, RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCI/
TECH,CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSIY,DELTA
STATE UNIVERSITY,
BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, All private
universities,all universities in the north and South-
South of Nigeria e.t.c.
ADVANTAGES OF IJMB
1. No Jamb or putme for admission
2. Admission is to 200L
3. Cost effective as compared to remedial
programmes
4. Accepted for all courses
NOTE:Sales of IJMB form is not available online not
in the banks.
Hurry now to purchase form as you are
guaranteed a place in 200 Level in any universities
of your choice.
@
APEX COLLEGE OF ADVANCED STUDIES, ILORIN
#310 umaru saro road, Ilorin.
www.apexadvancedcollege.com
details or registration.
..... .....IJMB safe route to university admissio

Re: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. by rkarang: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2014
isoh:

Sir, how come you still insist on advertising your classified advertisement?
Re: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. by greatomega(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
University Admission without JAMB/UTME

Enrol for
IJMBE 'A' Level
And Secure Admission Into 200 Level
In Any University of Your Choice

Application forms are still on sale @Great Omega Educational Consult in Ilorin.
IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination) is a 9month intensive programme that offers admission to 200L via Direct entry. During
the programme, the Candidate is to select any THREE (3) A/L SUBJECTS From: (Physics,Chemistry, biology, Mathematics & Geography for
Sciences), (Economics, Business management, Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS, Literature for Arts/Social Sciences).

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (a) five O/L credit passes as contain in jamb brochure (b) Awaiting result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University admission. IJMB ACCEPTABILITY: All university in Nigeria accept IJMB result for direct entry admission into 200 level
check jamb brochure for confirmation.

The following universities accept IJMB e.g
UNILORIN,ABU,UNIJOS,UNILAG,UI, FUT MINNA,FUTA, UNIABUJA, BUK,KWASU,FUTO,YOLA, RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCI/TECH,CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSIY,DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY,BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, All private universities,all universities in the north and South-
South of Nigeria e.t.c.

Contact Address:
ILORIN OFFICE: No 239, Umaru Saro Street, Opp. Saw-mail, Ilorin, Kwara State

ADO EKITI OFFICE: Dr. Prince Ade Aladegbola (B.Ed, M.Ed, (Ado); M.Ed(Ibadan);
Ph.D(Ado), Lecturer, Educational psychology, Ekiti State
University, Ado Ekiti
Email: greatomegaedu@gmail.com
Tel: 08058343327, 08091375516,08062337330
Re: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. by kuposky: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2014
My name is oladimeji, a 300-level student of unilorin. Firstly, I want to congratulate aspirants who have gained admission into the school. For those who scored above 55% nd still expecing their names, don't loose hope. If u know u are shaky about d admission cuz ur name is yet 2 be out considering ur score, u can contact me via bbm or whatsapp- 25edc475 or 08162459527. Interested aspirants should get in touch ASAP admission closes on the 21st of SEPT. I know unilorin might be very strict when it comes to admission but with prayers nd d people I know, it'll be well. Don't hesitate to call me for any info. Better by far.
Re: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. by isoh(m): 5:14am On Sep 02, 2014
This is to inform the general public that IJMB
registration for 2014/2015 academic session closes
soon.
Don't wait till tomorrow for what you can do
today.......enrol for IJMB today and smile your way
to 200L next year without UTME.
Advantages of IJMB
1. No JAMB score required, admission is by direct
entry
2. Offers admission to 200L
3. Accepts awaiting SSCE result
4. Affordable and accessible
5. Programme runs from August - January 2015
6. Allows flexible payment
To register: Visit our centre,
APEX COLLEGE OF ADVANCED STUDIES, ILORIN
#310, umaru saro opp. IGS Ilorin.
www.apexadvancedcollege.com
For more information call; Engr Moses on

Re: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. by kuposky: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2014
Good day, I have been receiving different calls from unilorin apirants who scored below 50% in their postume, pls, am not a magician so I can't help with that. I made myself clear in my previous post that I can only help those who scored above 55%. My slot will soon b filled, so, those that scored above 55 should contact me before the 10th of this month after which I won't be able to do anything again. The admission closes on the 20th of the month. Its 100% guarantee. Goodluck.
Re: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. by kuposky: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Good day, am Oladimeji. I have been receiving different calls from unilorin apirants who scored below 50% in their postume, pls, am not a magician so I can't help with that. I made myself clear in my previous post that I can only help those who scored above 55%. My slot will soon b filled, so, those that scored above 55 should contact me before the 10th of this month after which I won't be able to do anything again. The admission closes on the 20th of the month. Its 100% guarantee. Here is my contact- 25edc475 or 08162459527. Goodluck.
Re: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. by kuposky: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2014
Am oladimeji, a 300L student of unilorin. My apologies for not being specific in my previous post. When I said I was gonna assist in your admission, I didn't mean it to be free, I won't just give your results to whomever I wanna give and turn back. Owing to the rampants news of online fraud, I understand your feelings when it comes to money. I was once in your shoes, I took the risk even paid more (80k) for the admission and it worked out. The admission fee is 40k. U'll pay 20k now nd 20k when your names come out. So pls, keep your teller very well for future reference. I've just monday to submit the results after which my opportunity will expire. If u are interested, send your results (o'level and jamb/De result) to my mail- kupsy3@ymail.com. Then call or ping me to get my account details on 08162459527/25edc475.
NOTE: I aint here to reap you of your hard-earned money, just wanna be of help, so, if your name doesn't pop up in the list eventually, your money is refundable. That's one of the reasons u need to keep your teller very well. It is well. Goodluck guys.
Re: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. by rebounder: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
plz cn I apply 4 pre degree with awaiting result
Re: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. by rebounder: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
plz I didn't make a good grade in eng in my waec buh I did 2settings waec nd neco If I pass english in neco plzz wat are my chances.....or does unilorin accept neco... rep u guys
Re: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. by Kaysider(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Please I will like someone to alert me by outlining d breakdown cost of unilorin's fees for freshers for this session. Tnx
Re: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. by xtrongguy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
HP laptop 4 sale,contact 07036690437
Re: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. by xtrongguy(m): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2014
HP laptop 4sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alvan Ikoku Hostel UNN After Heavy Rainfall Yesterday / Monkey Seen Posing For Pictures In UNN / Some Striking Fact You Won't Believe Until You Do Research!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.