Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** (202650 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Get Your Dream Car Via Pre - Order @ A Cheaper Rate In Good Condition From U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Keep an auto log: Keep a pad and pencil in the glove compartment and use them to record your gas fill-ups and mileage. If you notice that your gas mileage worsens, mention it to your service man. It may be an early warning sign that something is wrong with your car.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2014
Preserve your car during long-term storage: If you are not going to use your car for more than a month, store it properly to prevent unnecessary damage and repairs upon your return.

Fill the gas tank to help prevent condensation from accumulating in the gas tank. Add a fuel stabilizer and drive the car around a bit to distribute the additive to engine parts.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only!!!
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by paix(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2014
Good morning, please how much would Lexus RX400 cost, with clearing and all?
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2014
paix: Good morning, please how much would Lexus RX400 cost, with clearing and all?

A very good morning to you also. I appreciate your interest. Kindly specify the year of manufacture for the Lexus RX400. You have 3 options: 2006; 2007 and 2008.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2014
Preserve your car during long-term storage: If you are not going to use your car for more than a month, store it properly to prevent unnecessary damage and repairs upon your return.

Wash and wax the car thoroughly to protect the finish.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2014

Place a vapor barrier on your garage floor. A 4-mil polyethylene drop cloth will do.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2014

Disengage the parking brake to help avoid brake corrosion.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2014

Put the car on jack stands to take the weight of the vehicle off the wheels and tires.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by splendore(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
How much do you think will land 2005 Honda Accord V6 and 2005 Avalon
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
splendore: How much do you think will land 2005 Honda Accord V6 and 2005 Avalon

I appreciate your interest. Give or take 1.2M will land the Accord, while 1.7M will land the Avalon. These are landing costs and does not include clearing fees.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by splendore(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
But you dont have the recent duty.

what about 2005 MDX?
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by RichBanky: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
i can see that you are doing a good job.

Please how much will it cost to get a 2003/04/05 Toyota Highlander (limited)

Looking forward to your reply soonest

You can send me a mail
talk2tally2003@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
splendore: But you dont have the recent duty.

what about 2005 MDX?

Clearing agents in the house can help with the current tariffs. 1.3M will land a clean 2005 Acura MDX.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
RichBanky: i can see that you are doing a good job.

Please how much will it cost to get a 2003/04/05 Toyota Highlander (limited)

Looking forward to your reply soonest

You can send me a mail
talk2tally2003@gmail.com

Thanks.

Thanks for your kind words. You've got mail smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2014

Disconnect and remove the battery to keep it from draining. Place the battery on a trickletype charger. Or periodically drain the battery, using a small light bulb, and then recharge it with a low-volt charger.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by oluwaseunla(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Good evening sir. Keep up the good work. Please how much is the budget for a Lexus gx 470 2005 and 2008 models? Thanks.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2014

Plug the tailpipe with a rag to prevent moist air from infiltrating into it.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Park in the shade: Of course, a garage is always the ideal place to park your car. But if one isn’t available, minimize interior damage from UV sunlight and heat by always trying to park your car in the shade. If no shade is available or if you find parking under a tree results in bird droppings, use a car shade to minimize the sun’s impact. As a bonus, you’ll have a cooler car to step into on hot sunny days.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Clean the inside, too: Vacuum and sponge your interior every time you wash your car. Dirt particles are abrasive, and spilled liquids, such as soda, can be corrosive.Vacuum your interior thoroughly with a powerful vacuum (small cordless models are generally too weak). Use the appropriate wand heads when vacuuming. The bare metal wand can mar and scratch surfaces. Sponge vinyl surfaces clean with a solution of mild detergent and water.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
You discontinued the 500k automobile thread; no longer feasible?
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
bybj: You discontinued the 500k automobile thread; no longer feasible?
The thread was lost in the attack on Nairaland. At the same time, the Nigerian customs quietly implemented a slightly increased tariff system.
It's no longer possible to guarantee 500k total price for a clean ride one can drive with dignity.
700k will be a more realistic projection.

I didn't open a new thread for this because in my opinion 700k is not as catchy as 500k for a thread title.

Everyone here knows that they can send me a request irrespective of their budget since You pay exact costs only. Not inflated prices.

Contact remains: kakakibuy@hotmail.com
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 7:31am On Aug 05, 2014
Clean dash gauges carefully: Use a soft damp cloth to lightly wipe dust from the clear plastic lenses on your dashboard. Too much pressure will scratch them. Too many scratches can make it difficult to read your gauges under certain lighting conditions.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Can I get a great deal? 2001 406 ew10 engine and camry 2001,all alloy wheels.....
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
tooltip: Can I get a great deal? 2001 406 ew10 engine and camry 2001,all alloy wheels......email me @ slimdereek@gmail.com

If a great deal is what you are looking for, you have come to the right place. I don't resell cars for profit. You will pay the exact amount the dealer here is asking for. This applies to all other charges as well (shipping, transportation to port, etc). On top of this you pay a minimal admin fee. At the end of the day, the total amount you'll spend will be unbeatable.

Cars direct from source. The Peugeot 406 will come from Europe while the Camry will come from the US of A. Expect to read from me (kakakibuy@hotmail.com) soon.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
kakakibuy:

If a great deal is what you are looking for, you have come to the right place. I don't resell cars for profit. You will pay the exact amount the dealer here is asking for. This applies to all other charges as well (shipping, transportation to port, etc). On top of this you pay a minimal admin fee. At the end of the day, the total amount you'll spend will be unbeatable.

Cars direct from source. The Peugeot 406 will come from Europe while the Camry will come from the US of A. Expect to read from me (kakakibuy@hotmail.com) soon.
thanks boss! I anticipate your response....God bless
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by equlibrium(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2014
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2014
equlibrium: .

What's going on here? cheesy cheesy cheesy If this was on frontpage, I would have thought you were reserving space smiley smiley

On a serious note though, how can I help you? What car are you interested in?

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by equlibrium(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2014
Sent u an email on it already
the camrys guy
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2014
equlibrium: Sent u an email on it already
the camrys guy
cool cool cool
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by oluwaseunla(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Good day sir. My family finally agreed on the 2008 highlander. Unfortunately, it seems the last one you sent has been bought. Kindly help us search for another 2008 Toyota Highlander and revert. Thank you.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by equlibrium(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
kakakibuy:
cool cool cool
mr. I don mail u since taytay. Respond? undecided
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
equlibrium:
mr. I don mail u since taytay. Respond? undecided

Na now dem just dey wake up for US> Negotiations to begin soon. I'll keep you posted. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply)

Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... / Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.