Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (61113 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by manchi: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
TechWalker007:

My point is that those who say this is not a prophecy are not correct.
Foretelling is not synonymous with prophecy as some have been misled by some false prophets or some others in error.
Foretelling (speaking of future events) are common in the old testament but in the new, what Kumuyi did here is the perfect prophecy.
Also, in the old testament, the prophets also did this kind of prophesying a lot. It is to instruct God's people on how God want them to live.

Since when did Kumuyi become a prophet? This simply shows you can't recognize a prophet when you see one, you know, just like the Jews who never recognized John (the baptist).
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by manchi: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
People no longer have the ability to differentiate prophecies from statements and bible quotes...what an apostate and perverted world we are living in.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Yungprince(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Amen
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Billygee2u:
Describe prophecy,please.
Prophecy is specific. It is telling people what will happen. It is the prophet taking pual girdle roping himself saying "so shall the owner of the girdle be bond in jeruselem". What pastor Kumuyi did was his normal preaching and he prayed for the people. u people should stop putting the man under unneccesery spotlight. Not because everybody is doing therefore his (kumuyi) watchnight massage should be tag prophesy.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by seunlayi(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
[size=18pt]The message of that evening just kept ringing in my mind -help me God [/size]
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by XLR8(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
tempestjr:
I see no prophecy in this write up oga.
Look up the meaning of prophecy and then come back to comment

kinda agree with you on this
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by XLR8(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
manchi:

Since when did Kumuyi become a prophet? This simply shows you can't recognize a prophet when you see one, you know, just like the Jews who never recognized John (the baptist).

and your point is that only prophets can prophecy?..is it because "pro" starts the 2 words?..tell me who are the people that prophecy
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by AustinoBaba(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Adeboye prophesied fire outbreak and Storm, TB Joshua prophesied issue in Aviation and death toll in the political arena, now Kumuyi coming out with something different. Are all these predictions or prophesies... if they are all prophesy, it means that these so called men of God got their prophesy from different Gods because that of one contradicts the other.. shocked

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by maryjblack: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Amen
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by MAYOWAAK: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
Why the Conflicting prophecies from GOD through daddies,prophet,pastors,bishops

We have standard organization of Nigeria(SON),so what's the job of christian association of Nigeria(CAN)
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by moradeolu: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Instructive
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by idakwojimathias(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Good [color=#000099][/color]
highyo:
God gave a message to all who listen to his word and live by it will be given a key to open every door this year 2014 and whosoever fails to obey his word will not only be denied of the key but will also face his wrath. Isn't that message from the lord?

Any prophesy that doesnt have the foundation of the word is not a prophesy, for God will never act out of his word

Imaging a prophesy telling a prostitute that the lord said he has answered your prayer and by may 2014, you will be the first lady of this country.

Isn't that lies? God can never make a prophesy that contradict his word. A prayer of a sinner is an abormination unto the lord
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Flairritzy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Help, please! How can I post useful topics on Nairaland? Sincere thanx!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by koboko69: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
DrBaby:

Bros no vex o...but who/ what is lailai?...if u av been a christian for a day or if uv opened d bible before...u wl know its delilah and not lailai/ladun/linda...lol (just kiddin).

Anyways, I listened to this message via the live portal (online) and I must say I was richly blessed. Couldnt stop prayin for abt 2 hrs even after d message had ended.
Prophecy or not, the sound word of God wl always bring victory our way.
And to Pastor kumuyi, who is one of the very few MOG who is able to stick to the undiluted word despite changing times, I say God bless u . May you not miss ur ultimate reward (heaven).

Aunt...I nor vex. The koko be say u understand the point. I nor be bible scholar to dey cram spelling of name for bible. If no be say na e platform we dey..I for give u spelling bee for names for bible. cheesy
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by okpukmbat: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM okija juju
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Akiika: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
ode ni gbogbo yin!
All these fake prophecies are just marketing. If any of the predictions happen, you all flock to the church for redemption.
How come they don't see specific things....like "Naija will win the world cup". Dem no go fit risk am!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by highyo: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
victorazy:

Internet luv is dangerous and can kill he mean.

Avoid facebook samson and delilah i.e. Facebook lovers e.g. Cynthia case

Avoid False revelation i.e. Latest hell and heaven stories
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by highyo: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
lomprico: Op! Op! Op! How many times did I call u? Pls change the the title of this topic because u r causing a lot of confusion here. These r not prophecies but teachings, blessings and promises of God. And for those insisting that it is prophecy, especially [b]Techwalker[/b]go and check d dictionary meaning of prophecy. It is pple like u dat promote false m.o.g by twisting n turning bible passages for selfish gains and misleading people.
if you want to know if it's prophesy or not, why dont you choose to obey what he said, or choose to disobey his word, then come back december 2014 and give report on how the prophesy came to pass on your life

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Iykeponti(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]OK grin
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Iykeponti(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]WH0'S KUMUYI sad
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by mrintellectual(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
oluafolabi: I had to check the dictionary again for the meaning of the word 'Prophecy'.

I doubt if the OP or whosoever termed this as a prophecy know what it means. undecided undecided

Dictionaries don't prophesy; neither can you know what a prophecy means without consulting the word of God.

A Prophecy is God's mind and word revealed to His ministers; God's very words repeated by His ministers; and they are given to edify the church (believers) and to judge/reproof unbelievers &sinners.
Is that okay?
Go, read your Bible!
It is the store of all true prophesies!

And before I go the LORD said that I should say:
#To the Righteous, that it shall be well with them
#To the Wicked, that it shall not be well with them
(Isaiah 3:10,11 ;Ecclesiastes 8:13)
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by highyo: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
DrBaby:

Bros no vex o...but who/ what is lailai?...if u av been a christian for a day or if uv opened d bible before...u wl know its delilah and not lailai/ladun/linda...lol (just kiddin).

Anyways, I listened to this message via the live portal (online) and I must say I was richly blessed. Couldnt stop prayin for abt 2 hrs even after d message had ended.
Prophecy or not, the sound word of God wl always bring victory our way.
And to Pastor kumuyi, who is one of the very few MOG who is able to stick to the undiluted word despite changing times, I say God bless u . May you not miss ur ultimate reward (heaven).
AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS NAME
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Olastep(m): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2014
God Bless you sir my Pastor.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by guiddoti: 2:51am On Jan 03, 2014
highyo: The key that opens and closes significant door

The lord has the key of David. Any door he closes no one can open and any door he opens no one can close.

2014 the lord shall give you the key of heaven, whatsoever you bind on earth shall remain bind in heaven and whatsoever you loose on earth will be loose in heaven Mttw16:19

Act 12:7 The lord shall send his angel to deliver you from every chains of Bondage in Jesus name

The Angel of the lord shall open a way for you in Jesus name

Act12:10
When peter get to the door, the door of the prison opened Automatically

The door of any form of prison will open Automatically for you this year in Jesus name
Door of blessing
Door of Miracle
Door of Santification
Door of Righteousness

Deu28:7
The lord shall help you to defeat your enemy and they shall scather in all direction

Deu28:8
The lord shall help you to succeed in all your works
Your harvest will be so large that your store house will be filled

This 2014 will be a year of open door to you, for the lord shall give you the key to open and close every significant door

NO LACK, NO LOST, NO LIMITATION

MIND YOU, THE LORD IS GOD AND HE CHANGETH NOT

The soul that sinneth shall die

If you regard Inequity in your heart, the lord shall not hear your prayers

The lord will not suspend his law for the year2014 and bless sinners.
These blessings are not for drunkers
These blessings are not for prostitute
These blessing is not for sinners

Unforgiveness of the heart will shut the door against you

Bitterness of the heart will close the door against you

Hatred, Anger, Envy, Jeleousy, Social Attitude will shut the door against you

December 31, or January 1st will not change the words of the bible.

This year
1. Be slow to Anger
2. Stop any kind of lies
3. Avoid people who can get you sin
4. Avoid False Revelation
5. Avoid false dreams
6. This is not the year to dress like Harlot

7. This is not the year to dress like the Babylon woman

8. This is not the year to paint your face like the Egyptians, Cusmetic of the world, Tatoo's of the world
9. Avoid Facebook samson or Delilah

10. This is not the year to make friendship with the world James4:4

if yea keep my comandment, you will be my possession among all people says the lord.
Job36:11-12
If you serve me, you shall spend your days in posperity and your year in pleasure

many people will always want to skip the verse 12 which says

But if you obey me not, you shall perish by the sword and shall die without knowledge.

Read it or not, it's God's word and must come to pass
This is one too many prophecies that inspires my heart. Prophecy is to edify and comfort the church. It is not to get you afraid, only if you are a sinner.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Ignatiusprince(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2014
Thatz d real and true man of God....... Daddy,u will live long, God will help me 2 make heaven with u as itz ur wish 4 everyone 2 make heaven...... Want 2 b in heaven with u in Jesus name Amen
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Kunlecelica(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2014
MAYOWAAK: Where else in the world that the so called "New year prophesies" of dellusioned con men in the name of Men of God make headlines? Religitards run the media houses! What sane nation and media will give audience to people who do not contribute intellectually, economically or academically to the nation? The pastopreneurs and ProphTEFTS in Nigeria are always at their theatrics and dellusioned mongering at the end and beggining of the year. Look at the serious professional Media bodies like the Times, there is no space for religitards to spew rubbish. They are talking about Economics, foreign affairs, security and weather forecast for 2014, you read from technocrats not Religitards! You hear from the experienced authorities and experts on real subjects ; Economics, Geography, Science and foreign affairs. What manner of nation is this? The leaders clueless, the media senseless, and the citizens thoughtless. Very lumpish media houses we have here! No one is interviewing Sanusi or Iweala on the Economic forecast for Nigeria in 2014. Nobody is talking to the macro and micro economics experts who'll breakdown the nitty gritty for us. Nobody talks to the security experts, the foreign affairs analysts, who'll make real diagnosis and prognosis. The old saying goes "show me your friend and I'll tell you what you are". You can tell so much about a man by the kind of things he is not interested in, much is left bare of a man's persona by the kind of enemies he makes. How can a nation which talks about being among the top economies in 2025, be listening to people that answer tittles like "Primates", "Prophets", "Pastors", "Imams" "Alfas",etc. What possibly can a pastor do to an economy of a nation besides ruin it by milking the citizens of their money and marketing dellusioned verbiage to them? What techonological invention can anyone point to a prophet? The only technology I can accredit to them is making their congregation's money disappear from their pockets to his bank account. I opened a Japanese news website this morning and they were talking about forecast of their economy in 2014, they were talking about technological advancement in their military. Go to Nigeria's news online, what'll greet you is a cacaphony of religious verbiage. If y'all still think that you'll be among the top economies on earth in 2025 by listening to religious men, then goodluck then. I'm sure it is possible to reach the moon by quoting the bible and Qur'an garnished with prayers and fasting. Giant of Africa my ass!
My dearest friend,compliments of the season.u know in the bible the Lord gave revelations concerning the political,economic and social sectors of the nations.In this age too,God can still chart the way forward for a nation in crisis.Religious leaders are part of our problems in Nigeria becos most refuse to say the truth.However there are still a few through whom God speaks.It is God that gives wisdom,knowledge and understanding to humans in all spheres of life so he can reveal all mysteries.Prophets in the old testament talked bout the economy,social injustice,social inequality etc.I hope u are getting the direction I am coming from.Take care
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by iamdsam: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2014
This one na preaching or na prophecy Make ona advice this man to clean up he house first before he go dey think of cleaning up others mess. All not the same, I here sha.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by highyo: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ignatiusprince: Thatz d real and true man of God....... Daddy,u will live long, God will help me 2 make heaven with u as itz ur wish 4 everyone 2 make heaven...... Want 2 b in heaven with u in Jesus name Amen
amen in Jesus name. We will all meet there, sit and feast together in the wedding of the lamb in Jesus name
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Proff505: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
This actually wasn't a prophecy, he was just praying for his congregation. Nairalanders, why can't you guys mind your own business. Gosh!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by michowest: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
The man is simply taking his churc members 2 anoda sinai like moses instead of zion where Jesus has taken us to.Jn1:17, .2Cor 3:1-end His ministry is 4 comdemnation,death and curses Gal 3:1-15. Nigerians shud read their bible!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by bank2k4real(m): 4:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Beauty..
Freshness..
Dreams..
Truth..
Imagination..
Feeling..
Faith..
Trust..
This is beginning of a new year!

When d enemies say its over,let man hands over, when man hands over God takes over and when God takes over d devil takes cover n when d devil takes cover man crosses over...Happy. New. Year......

Welcome to 2014......check my signature
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2014
michowest: The man is simply taking his churc members 2 anoda sinai like moses instead of zion where Jesus has taken us to.Jn1:17, .2Cor 3:1-end His ministry is 4 comdemnation,death and curses Gal 3:1-15. Nigerians shud read their bible!
What are u talking about?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.