Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

How Do New Year Prophecies Affect You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do New Year Prophecies Affect You? (496 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Why Do New Generation Churches Replace Pews With White Plastic Chairs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do New Year Prophecies Affect You? by Myque1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
So quite a number of reputable men of God have released prophecies for the year 2014 already, as usual. From the look of things, if these prophecies are anything to go by, this year is going to be significantly better than last year was. I wonder though, over the years, have the prophecies you've heard concerning any year ever affected the actions you made or decisions you took? I, personally, have observed that I always put these prophecies into consideration before I do anything whatsoever. Most of my friends, however, just go about their daily business like nothing happened. At what end of the spectrum do you find yourself?
Re: How Do New Year Prophecies Affect You? by taiocol: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
same old prophecies ntin changing.
Re: How Do New Year Prophecies Affect You? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Those things can't decide what my yr will look like. Up to 10 pastors will make different prophecies, which one are we supposed 2 chose 4rm.
Re: How Do New Year Prophecies Affect You? by thorpido(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
^^You follow the pastor who has the leadership over you.
@Op,the effect of a prophecy depends on how much you believe it and choose to walk in it.
The prophecy for the year by my spiritual leader has always helped me make progress and achieve things each year and some of the things I achieve have been by supernatural accomplishments so i know it was prophecy.
Re: How Do New Year Prophecies Affect You? by Myque1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
taiocol: same old prophecies ntin changing.
You're very certain about that?
Re: How Do New Year Prophecies Affect You? by Myque1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mzsolex: Those things can't decide what my yr will look like. Up to 10 pastors will make different prophecies, which one are we supposed 2 chose 4rm.
I think it's best you subscribe to that of your spiritual leader if you have one. But one can't help but ask, why would prophecies from the same source differ? Just a puzzling thought.
Re: How Do New Year Prophecies Affect You? by Myque1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
thorpido: ^^You follow the pastor who has the leadership over you.
@Op,the effect of a prophecy depends on how much you believe it and choose to walk in it.
The prophecy for the year by my spiritual leader has always helped me make progress and achieve things each year and some of the things I achieve have been by supernatural accomplishments so i know it was prophecy.

I can totally relate to what you've just said, totally. I guess faith really does play a big role...

(1) (Reply)

What Does Jesus Is Lord Mean? / Do You Know That Guys That Masturbate Are Murderers? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of June 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.