Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago (3821 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by WaleFolarin: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
I am a 50 year old man with some kids but no real wife. I met this my friend back in the 80s in school. We clicked again, now I want to marry her but the problem is back then in school me and my friends once raped her. Should I tell her everything?
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by 3coins(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
mind wht yu post online....hp yuu knw molestation z a big crime...yuu culd serve tym 4 it weda yua gonna marry her or nt

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by longthinx: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ask her if she can tell u abt the issue. Guage her feeling if she stil hurt. Go ahead and do ur confession
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by SugaryBelle(f): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Story that touch the heart.
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by AbuMikey(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2014

Andyblaze undecided

Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Andyblaze: 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Andyblaze undecided

how may I herp u? angry angry
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
grin
Abu Mikey:

Andyblaze undecided

Andyblaze:
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by AbuMikey(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Andyblaze:

How many alts are You gonna run?

Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by chukwuinya: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
clap 4 urself op
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by mikael78: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
OLORIBURUKU @ 5o is an OLORIBURUKU forever...
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Andyblaze: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Abu Mikey:

How many alts are You gonna run?

I run only one acct this one angry angry
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by xxKofoxx: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Na wa ooo angry
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
mikael78:

OLORIBURUKU @ 5o is an OLORIBURUKU forever...
....dude easy on the insults mahn....tz a new year
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by ifex370(m): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Andyblaze:

EZIOKWU!!!
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by AbuMikey(m): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Andyblaze:

LWKMD gringringrin

Who are You frowning for? undecided

You want make I spoil business for You by listing all You alts here? angry
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by 3coins(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Andyblaze:

say amadioha!
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Andyblaze: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Abu Mikey:

LWKMD gringringrin

Its how my face is naturally no vex angry angry
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Sard(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
@Op... ain't you the same person that posted that you need help from addiction to sex? undecided and here are you again talking about molestation. sad seriously ? undecided
Uncle Wale, you need Jesus. cry wink
seriously, you need him so that too much of 'punnany' won't kill you. sad
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by mikael78: 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
heefeholuwah: ....dude easy on the insults mahn....tz a new year
. Oya **take E-side hug*** grin
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by GoodFaith: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
WaleFolarin: I am a 50 year old man with some kids but no real wife. I met this my friend back in the 80s in school. We clicked again, now I want to marry her but the problem is back then in school me and my friends once raped her. Should I tell her everything?
Hope she have access to gun
so that she can pull the gun on your dumb and evil ass

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
mikael78: . Oya **take E-side hug*** grin
lol Happy new year Bro.
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
if she find out later after marriage, it might be disastrous, it depend on the kind of heart she has. if she is soft hearted, go ahead and tell her
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by yomiousyolola: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sard: @Op... ain't you the same person that posted that you need help from addiction to sex? undecided and here are you again talking about molestation. sad seriously ? undecided
Uncle Wale, you need Jesus. cry wink
seriously, you need him so that too much of 'punnany' won't kill you. sad

The punanny wey him dey puna na hin neva make am get real wife grin
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Hblaise(m): 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
If I hear say na true eeh
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by vickyO(f): 12:48am On Jan 02, 2014
Molest her the second time with your face uncovered and use the same style you used the first time you did it.
Give us the feedback.

Jobless human.
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by oyinbogirl(f): 12:58am On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=Abu Mikey]

LWKMD gringringrin

[/
go ahead n share grin
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by Enegod(m): 1:28am On Jan 02, 2014
kids
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by slap1(m): 2:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Violent man, you have already taken her kingdom by force.
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by TomiwaDamola(f): 4:11am On Jan 02, 2014
Why would you post this here? Useless person... if you want to do something useful go to the police station and report yourself to the officers. Why would she marry you. mumu
Re: She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago by AdeniyiA(m): 6:20am On Jan 02, 2014
tell her as a told story and ask for her response or what she would do if she were in the lady's shoe. use that to gauge her mood, even if she fails to marry you, d door of confession is opened now. Remember, this same door leads to breakthrough n prosperity according to God's holy injunction.
If u marry her without telling her n ask for forgiveness, the thought will continue to haunt you whenever u see her or on top of her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Questions Ladies Ask / Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man / 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.