Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread (119703 Views)

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. / University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
The purpose of opening this thread is to guide the intending students of the great citadel of learning, University Of Nigeria. Through which their desire and aims can be achieved. Thanks

Welcome on board.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Mrevildoer(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mr evildoer: .
Welcome
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by ahika(m): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2014
Hello Sir, I went through their website and I didn't see Education and English. Is that they don't have the department?
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 7:25am On Jan 02, 2014
ahika: Hello Sir, I went through their website and I didn't see Education and English. Is that they don't have the department?

UNN offers the course. But it's called Arts Education.

So, the course you intend to study is Arts Education ( English )

#Thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by ahika(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2014
Odunhana:

UNN offers the course. But it's called Arts Education.

So, the course you intend to study is Arts Education ( English )

#Thanks

Thanks for the swift response.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2014
ahika:

Thanks for the swift response.

You are welcome
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Fynestboi: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2014
Goodluck to all aspirant please endeavour to always use the report button, to report any suspicious act, derailers, and any forms of tribal fight, and dont give room for scammer, once you sight one Scam alert!! Using the report button, please let all cooperate with we moderator of this section and expect success and progress in all your doings...

Happy new year...
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2014
Fynestboi: Goodluck to all aspirant please endeavour to always use the report button, to report any suspicious act, derailers, and any forms of tribal fight, and dont give room for scammer, once you sight one Scam alert!! Using the report button, please let all cooperate with we moderator of this section and expect success and progress in all your doings...

Happy new year...

Oga has spoken.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dagentility(f): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Wow @Op, i mst say thank you for opening this thread. It shows you are concerned and wants those of us aspiring 2 be students of UNN to succed. Also thanks to Fynestboi for posting link to this thread. I hav many questions on my mind but i wil hav to ask them one after the other.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dagentility(f): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Actually i hav purchased d jamb form. I registered for UNN and d course i want to study is Education and Social Science,the subjects i registered for includes Use of English,Govt,Econs and C.R.K. Pls i want 2 b sure if dis subects i registered is ok for d course i want 2 study in UNN. Thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dagentility(f): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
I knw it wont b long aspiriants of UNN wil know abt dis thread.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
da-gentility:
Actually i hav purchased d jamb form. I registered for UNN and d course i want to study is Education and Social Science,the subjects i registered for includes Use of English,Govt,Econs and C.R.K. Pls i want 2 b sure if dis subects i registered is ok for d course i want 2 study in UNN. Thanks
Welcome to the thread. You have said you registered for '' Education and Social Science '' ... But you have not informed us the particular COURSE you filled under Education and Social Science.

Maybe Education And Political Science OR Education and Social Studies.

Please Specify the course under Social Science Education.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2014
Keep the question coming.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dagentility(f): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2014
Odunhana: Welcome to the thread. You have said you registered for '' Education and Social Science '' ... But you have not informed us the particular COURSE you filled under Education and Social Science.

Maybe Education And Political Science OR Education and Social Studies.

Please Specify the course under Social Science Education.
From the information i got from jamb brochure. Unn offers Education and Social Science which is under faculty of Education,but the course is grouped into four dats Edu/Gov,Edu/Econs.... Mayb d school will b d one 2 giv area of concentration 2 students based on their perfomance. There is no room to fill for either Edu/Econs in jamb form,it is all grouped under Education/social science which is under faculty of Education.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2014
da-gentility:

From the information i got from jamb brochure. Unn offers Education and Social Science which is under faculty of Education,but the course is grouped into four dats Edu/Gov,Edu/Econs.... Mayb d school will b d one 2 giv area of concentration 2 students based on their perfomance. There is no room to fill for either Edu/Econs in jamb form,it is all grouped under Education/social science which is under faculty of Education.

Alright, Your combination should fit in for Education and Political Science.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2014
The following are the courses under Education and Social science.

1) Education And Economics
2) Education And Geography
3) Education And Political Science
4) Education And Social Studies

Just know that each of the courses has its subject combination. Even though JAMB didn't allow selection of course under it, your choice is to ask the right subject combination, as wrong subject combination has caused many people hindrance in admission.

Welcome once again.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by DrChukzy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Odunhana: The purpose of opening this thread is to guide the intending students of the great citadel of learning, University Of Nigeria. Through which their desire and aims can be achieved. Thanks

Welcome on board.
admin plz link me up with any u.n.n student both old nd new coz am an aspirant.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dr Chukzy: admin plz link me up with any u.n.n student both old nd new coz am an aspirant.my 2go username z ahiwephilip.Tnx
Okay
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by waleboy44(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
dont unn offer computer engineering? Nd do dey accept a pass in biology fr computer sci.?
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
waleboy44: dont unn offer computer engineering? Nd do dey accept a pass in biology fr computer sci.?
UNN doesn't offer Computer Engineering.

The right SSCE subjects combination for Computer Science are Credit Pass in Mathematics, English, Physics and any two from Chemistry, Biology, Agric Science and Economics.

Which means you can substitute Biology for Chemistry, Agric and Economics.

NOTE; You must have credited the above subjects. UNN doesn't accept a PASS for any of the them.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Bbeyond: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2014
Odunhana: The purpose of opening this thread is to guide the intending students of the great citadel of learning, University Of Nigeria. Through which their desire and aims can be achieved. Thanks

Welcome on board.
happy new year to you all, my country people/nairalanders. I so much appreciate this thread. Please, I want to know the possibility of getting admission through Direct Entry(DE) into this reputable university(UNN). I so much wanted to study with you guys, and I still want to get it done with you guys though I started it else where. Please, the fact is that, I did my diploma(under continuing education a-two-years-program) else-where, but I don't want to continue there. I studied Theater Arts, but I want to leave it for History and International studies in UNN. Please, help me out, the possibility and requirements please. Thanks.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dagentility(f): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Odunhana:

Alright, Your combination should fit in for Education and Political Science.
Tnx 4 ur response. I rather go 4 Education and Economics.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Bbeyond:
happy new year to you all, my country people/nairalanders. I so much appreciate this thread. Please, I want to know the possibility of getting admission through Direct Entry(DE) into this reputable university(UNN). I so much wanted to study with you guys, and I still want to get it done with you guys though I started it else where. Please, the fact is that, I did my diploma(under continuing education a-two-years-program) else-where, but I don't want to continue there. I studied Theater Arts, but I want to leave it for History and International studies in UNN. Please, help me out, the possibility and requirements please. Thanks.
Going by the requirement for Direct Entry Candidates for History And Internation Studies in UNN,

Candidate must have obtained, NCE with a minimum of merit in History or Goverment, HSC or GCE A'level in History or Government and atleast one of the following: Economics, Literature, English Language, Geography, or any related subject.

#Thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
da-gentility:

Tnx 4 ur response. I rather go 4 Education and Economics.

Here are the requirements you must have obtained if you must choose Education And Economics.

SSCE requirement -- Five O'level Credit passes which must include; English, Mathematics, Economics, Plus any other two subjects.

UTME requirement --- English Language, Mathematics, Economics, Plus any other social science subject. Preferably Government.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Make sure you know the right subject combination before you go on and fill the JAMB form.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2014
How tough is pharmacy admission in nsukka?
Like what jamb score can guarantee admission?
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2014

Welcome on board.
Thanks for opening this thread I intend going in for social social course, Businees administration to be precise
What's the right subject combination as regard to my course?
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Funnicator: How tough is pharmacy admission in nsukka?
Like what jamb score can guarantee admission?
Admission in UNN is very competitive. You need to score as high as possible.

Just aim high
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ebele150:
Thanks for opening this thread I intend going in for social social course, Businees administration to be precise
What's the right subject combination as regard to my course?

SSCE requirements for Bus. Management --- A credit pass in English, Mathematics, Economics, and any other two social science subjects. Be it Commerce, Govt, Account, Geography, Business Method.

UTME ---- English, Mathematics, Economics Plus any other social science subject, preferably Government.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Odunhana:

SSCE requirements for Bus. Management --- A credit pass in English, Mathematics, Economics, and any other two social science subjects. Be it Commerce, Govt, Account, Geography, Business Method.

UTME ---- English, Mathematics, Economics Plus any other social science subject, preferably Government.
Alright thanks for the reply
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ebele150:
Alright thanks for the reply
You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

List Of The Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.