Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread (119709 Views)

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. / University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2014
UNN are after money and it's very bad of them.. What's the meaning of this shopping of a thing with ₦10,000 which does not even guarantee one's admission, why can't they just do the necessary arrangement of people that scored high after merit list and give them there admission and not to subject them to pay another extra ₦10,000.. Only in UNN have seen this kind of broad day robbery. This is not to discourage others that wants to go ahead to shop, But it could be better of without that extra ₦10,000.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by lizzlix(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2014
sad
Odunhana: Congratulations to the newest LIONS and LIONESSES. You all are welcome to the DEN.

UNN remains where great men emerge and where learning and culture is highly promoted. I could remember I was once in your shoes. As time would tell, the joy came back home. But, when you finally get to campus, remember you have promised to surprise your parents, remember you owe God something very important of you. Be rest assured the dignity will be restored.

Lest I forget, be ready to face the task. You are sure coming to the LION's Den, not where Chickens are bred.

It is Olaleye Froshest Odunayo reporting live from University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus.
Boss,where are you Na. I have urgent question to ask o........just show face small sad
Odunhana: Congratulations to the newest LIONS and LIONESSES. You all are welcome to the DEN.

UNN remains where great men emerge and where learning and culture is highly promoted. I could remember I was once in your shoes. As time would tell, the joy came back home. But, when you finally get to campus, remember you have promised to surprise your parents, remember you owe God something very important of you. Be rest assured the dignity will be restored.

Lest I forget, be ready to face the task. You are sure coming to the LION's Den, not where Chickens are bred.

It is Olaleye Froshest Odunayo reporting live from University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus.
Boss,where are you Na. I have urgent question to ask o........just show face small
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2014
ADVICE/SUGGESTIONS ON COURSES TO FILL IN SUPPLEMENTARY FORM:
Its obvious that many of you are confused on courses to fill, some dont know the pume subject combinations for some courses, some dont know cutoff marks, etc. As for the cutoff marks, I dont want to post cutoff marks that am not too sure of or cutofff marks I didnt see in regitra's office which I believe I wil get soon. For now, I can only give you ranges and likely courses that your aggreagtes are likely to fit in. Below are some of the faculties and their related pume subject combinations to choose from:
1. Those that wrote ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY in pume but couldnt make it in the merit list are free and eligible to shop into any course under the following faculties:
A. Faculty of Biological sciences (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zology and environmental biology, plant science/Biotechnology, combined biological sciences).
B. Faculty of Agriculture: (Agric Econs, Agric extension, Animal science, crop science, Soil science, Food science and technology, Home science and nutrition)
C. Faculty of Veterinary medicine.
2. Those that wrote ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and MATHEMATICS in pume are eligible to shop into any course under the following faculties:
A. Faculty of Engineering: (Agric/Bioresources, elecronics, Mechanical engineering).
B. Faculty of Physical sciences: (Combined physical sciences, computer/statistics, Geology, Mathematics, Physics/Astronomy, Pure and indutrial chemistry, Statistics).
C. Faculty of environmental sciences: (Estate managements, Surveying/Geo-informatics, urban and Regional planning).
3. Those that wrote ENGLISH, CRK, GOVT and ECONOMICS in pume are eligible to shop into any of the following faculties:
A. Faculty of social sciences: (Combined social sciences, Social work, Religion).
4. Those that wrote ENGLISH, CRK, GOVT and LITERATURE in pume are eligible to shop into:
A. Faculty of Arts: (Archeology, French, French/German, German, Linguistics and Nigerian Languages).
B. Faculty of education: (Adult education, VTE/Agriculture, VTE/Business, VTE/Computer, Education Arts, Education sciences, Education/Social sciences, VTE/Home econs, VTE/industrial technical, Physical and health education).
C. Faculty of social sciences (Combined social sciences, Social work, Religion).
5. Those that wrote ENGLISH, COMMERCE/ACCOUNT, ECONOMICS and MATHEMATICS are eligible to shop into:
A. Faculty of business administration: (Bankinggfinance, Business management, Marketing).
6. Those that wrote ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS/GEOGRAPHY/ECONOMICS/ are eligible to shop into:
A. Faculty of environmental sciences (Estate managements, Surveying/Geo-informatics, urban and Regional planning).
7. Those that wrote ENGLISH, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND LITERATURE in pume can also shop into:
A. Faculty of Arts: (Archeology, French, French/German, German, Linguistics and Nigerian Languages).
B: Faculty of social sciences (Combined social sciences, Social work, Religion).
C. Faculty of Education: (Adult education, VTE/Agriculture, VTE/Business, VTE/Computer, Education Arts, Education sciences, Education/Social sciences, VTE/Home econs, VTE/industrial technical, Physical and health education).
8. Those that wrote ENGLISH, COMMERCE, MATHEMATICS and GOVT in pume can also shop into:
A. Faculty of Business administration (Bankinggfinance, Business management, Marketing).
Those who need help or assistance in the purchasing, filling and submission of their supplementary forms due to distance
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by sconp: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
lizzlix: Man, please I need your digits, I have got some urgent enquiries to make. thanks.
If i can answer I would.
dagentility: I cant believe my name is not on the merit list.*crying*
sconp,odunhana, pls i need to know if der is anything like second list and is it when i must have gone for the shopping dat der is a possibility dat my name will b in d second list. I cant just bear going back to my school.
And pls does anyone know the cutoff for Edu/Social science or combined social science.
check for dept with shortfalls in your faculty and shop, you had a very high score don't waste it.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by sconp: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ebele150: UNN are after money and it's very bad of them.. What's the meaning of this shopping of a thing with ₦10,000 which does not even guarantee one's admission, why can't they just do the necessary arrangement of people that scored high after merit list and give them there admission and not to subject them to pay another extra ₦10,000.. . This is not to discourage others that wants to go ahead to shop, But it could be better of without that extra ₦10,000.
its expensive bro, that true but its not robbery, no one is forced to pay.
Success bro!
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by sconp: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
phrezzz: osheey! But i dont have 10k to buy supplementry form Egbon
your faculty has a lot of shortfalls.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by NuclearWarHead1: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
sconp: your faculty has a lot of shortfalls.
Bro, do you think I can do an inter faculty transfer after my 1st year? I'd like to switch to med lab from microbii after 1st year. odunhanna
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by sconp: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
NuclearWarHead1: Bro, do you think I can do an inter faculty transfer after my 1st year? I'd like to switch to med lab from microbii after 1st year. odunhanna
for most inter faculty courses you have to drop one year when changing and your g.p must be on a particular scale.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
lizzlix: sad Boss,where are you Na. I have urgent question to ask o........just show face small sad Boss,where are you Na. I have urgent question to ask o........just show face small
I apologise for always being offline here. It's exam time and man gats jack. For easy access, you can add my contact on whatsapp 07088835984.

I'll also try as much as possible to answer some questions here.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by NuclearWarHead1: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
sconp: for most inter faculty courses you have to drop one year when changing and your g.p must be on a particular scale.
I was told there wouldn't be need for me to repeat the 1st year again since the 1st year courses are similar
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by sconp: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
NuclearWarHead1: I was told there wouldn't be need for me to repeat the 1st year again since the 1st year courses are similar
ok.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nwagid14(m): 2:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Plz can someone tell me the cut off mark for medicine and surgery and industrial chemistry for year 2014 in university of nigeria nsukka. Also the capacity of students each is ready 2 absorb dis year.

Plz I will aprreciate very quick(immediate) and authentic ans
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HercJay(m): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2014
Is there still hope for someone who didn't make the merit list, and won't shop?
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Alexchoce: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2014
Ebele150: UNN are after money and it's very bad of them.. What's the meaning of this shopping of a thing with ₦10,000 which does not even guarantee one's admission, why can't they just do the necessary arrangement of people that scored high after merit list and give them there admission and not to subject them to pay another extra ₦10,000.. Only in UNN have seen this kind of broad day light robbery. This is not to discourage others that wants to go ahead to shop, But it could be better of without that extra ₦10,000.

Nobody is forcing u to buy d form
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2014
HercJay: Is there still hope for someone who didn't make the merit list, and won't shop?
That's what I talked about on my previous comment aπϑ some peeps mis-understood me.. Lets take yours as a case of study, I assumed your average score is high yet you were denied admission, is it not reasonable ƒøя your name to appear on †Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ supplementary list even without shopping but UNN are keen to take extra ₦10,000 before anything could be done which is wrong... Any way I wish Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ luck.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by lawrenceunaa: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
pls guys, i have a frm that aspired for law in the just concluded pume but he scored as low as 210 with 193 jamb score definitely he has no hope for law , so all i ask is which course can he opt for in the on going suplimentary with the following subject combination: english,crk , govt and literature, pls endeavour to indicate the cut off marks of the suggested courses. Thanks as u help.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by oilykid(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
m
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by propersam(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2014
propersam: Great Computer Scientists 2 be dat made it come hook up wit other freshers in our Whatsapp group....u cn snd me ur num. To add u or Add me on 07055078897 nd msg me....tiz really fun here nd Educational, wit informative disussions....
...letz meet on Whatsapp b4 meeting 4 real in other to flow freely cheesy
Am stil waiting 2 hear 4rm you guyz.´.....any1 interested can also come join
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dagentility(f): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2014
sconp: [/color]check for dept with shortfalls in your faculty and shop, you had a very high score don't waste it.
Pls is it a must i have to come to Nsukka to purchase and process the Sup.Form as somone said. Cant i do it at UNN micro finance bank Enugu.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2014
dagentility:
Pls is it a must i have to come to Nsukka to purchase and process the Sup.Form as somone said. Cant i do it at UNN micro finance bank Enugu.
You can do it in any bank. It is nationwide.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by maryannah(f): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello everyone, when is the deadline of the acceptance fee payment?
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by NuclearWarHead1: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
@ OilyKid I couldn't find you on whatsapp. guys does anyone know how I can apply to stay in the hostel?
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by oilykid(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
NuclearWarHead1: @ OilyKid I couldn't find you on whatsapp. guys does anyone know how I can apply to stay in the hostel?
drop urs,let me add you
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by oilykid(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
dagentility:
hi sweery, how are you kiss
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by iamlucia: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
plz my subject combination are scon, eng, geo, agric. wic course can i shop for wit dis combination.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by cashkid18(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
NuclearWarHead1: @ OilyKid I couldn't find you on whatsapp. guys does anyone know how I can apply to stay in the hostel?
iam having a problem logging in with that email, pm me through this one instead
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by NuclearWarHead1: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
cashkid18: iam having a problem logging in with that email, pm me through this one instead
Done!
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dagentility(f): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
oilykid: hi sweery, how are you kiss
I'm fyn oo,jst running around so dat dis year wont pass me.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by cashkid18(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
NuclearWarHead1: Done!
send it now
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by cashkid18(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
dagentility:
I'm fyn oo,jst running around so dat dis year wont pass me.
is your name not yet out
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dagentility(f): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
cashkid18: is your name not yet out
Imagine oo,got 211 in jamb and 280 putme. My average is 245.5,while d dpt i want to go for,their cutoff is 235.5 but still i wasnt on d merit list. But i'm stil trusting God dat d second list will not pass me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

List Of The Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.